Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with archiving Schleich collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonelytraveller

lonelytraveller

Country/State : Canada

Help with archiving Schleich collection Empty
PostSubject: Help with archiving Schleich collection   Help with archiving Schleich collection EmptySun Jul 14, 2024 4:40 am

Hi.

This is my first post to this forum, and I'll admit that I've never been on any forum other than Reddit, so if there's something wrong with this post or if it's in the wrong section, please let me know.

I'm currently trying to archive my collection of models into a spreadsheet and I'm having trouble finding the exact models I have online, even though most of them are newer. It's been difficult having to go on a goose chase trying to find the exact model number, so I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of an archive? Somewhere where I can easily find the exact models.

Thank you.

- LT
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Help with archiving Schleich collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with archiving Schleich collection   Help with archiving Schleich collection EmptySun Jul 14, 2024 7:18 am

This may be the best place to start Toy Animal Wiki

There is a member here with a website archive too, I will try to find it.

Lastly, welcome here!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

Help with archiving Schleich collection
Page 1 of 1