Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion box

Go down 
+35
AlienMantis
john2xtheman
orcagirl26
QuollMate
Tarunyada
LeeAnn
Elros Alvar
NightLioness
DaveScriv
widukind
krista
galiminix
Tylosaurus
Kristie
Mastiffcat
Sumo
MartinH
Roger
Tiermann
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Vivien
landrover
jarda
Wildheart
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
schleich61
HKHollinstone
stecal
WILLYBACOMAN
Berlinzoo954
Philter4
Admin
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Suggestion box  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 am

Hi, hopefully we will have a solution already this afternoon Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Look here, please :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sunny sunny sunny

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Good solution!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Feedback thread?   Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi all :)

My partner I love you Tyrantqueen I love you came to me if STS had a Feedback thread, a thread where buyers and sellers of items that are sold in the forums can give each other a positive or negative feedback.

Since it is her idea also, we wondered if it's an idea to have such a thread here too?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 pm

I think we do that all the time cheers cheers cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 pm

I was not a big fan of the DTF feedback thread, I always think this kind of topic is more a "problems cradle" than a positive thing. Until now, people always thanks for the trades, sales or gifts. I can't see the interest of such a topic...

But that's only my point, it could be good to read members opinions before we decide something.

SUSANNE wrote:

I agree with you Susanne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I was not a big fan of the DTF feedback thread, I always think this kind of topic is more a "problems cradle" than a positive thing. Until now, people always thanks for the trades, sales or gifts. I can't see the interest of such a topic...

But that's only my point, it could be good to read members opinions before we decide something.

SUSANNE wrote:

I agree with you Susanne Very Happy
Yeah we had that in mind too, it can have it's negative sides indeed, but on the other side it could be handy as well.

W weren't sure if such a thing could be handy here or not, so that is why I made a topic about it Cool

galiminix

galiminix

Country/State : PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT I can't find how

PostSubject: I have some ideas.   Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 am

Hello, I have been in some forums, and I'm admin of others...
in the forums I have been, they had a sub-forums called "fanfics" fan arts"... Here there are a place, more or less, "for the art" ("drawing, painting and poetry"), but I thing It could be a sub forum and do ir better, enlarge it.

Do youunderstand me?

Thanks for reading. >.<
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 am

Thanks for the suggestion. sunny

Only I am not sure I understand you. Would you like another name for it? I think "Drawing..etc" is a good name scratch

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 pm

I've moved the "drawing, painting and poetry" to the Life On STS section and called it " Member's arts"" I hope it help Wink
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

I can clearly see how the sub-forums "fan arts" or "fan fics" work in some fandom-related forums. But I don't see the point for it in here, because this is a forum about plastic animals..

But who knows, maybe there are some people who write stories with a Schleich lion cub being the protagonist or something..

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 pm

krista wrote:
....maybe there are some people who write stories with a Schleich lion cub being the protagonist or something..

cheers cheers cat bounce cheers

galiminix

galiminix

Country/State : PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT I can't find how

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 am

I said it 'cause here there is a lot of amazing artist and, I think, it will be nice if they can show their creations.
If the sub forum will have places like "photography", "Drawing", etc... They could expand their imagination...
I saw some mmember were doing a comic with schleich figures... This "world" and this animals -and firures of they- can be a big inspiration, and the members who want, could do things together -like the comic or similar, or another creative ideas- and, from this way, met more people who like the same as you.

Thanks for think in my idea >.<

(sorry for my bad english =P)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 am

Welcome here sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Suggestion: How about a Vintage Non Animal Figure section?    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 pm

As there seems to be a bit more activity among us collectors of 'oldies', how about a vintage section/sub-section here?

At least some members who collect vintage Britains, Elastolin, etc. farm & zoo also collect their soldiers, wild west, knights, and other figures, castles & forts, and so on, and without going too far into the separate field of toy/model car collecting there are vehicles such as horse trucks/trailers and the Corgi Chipperfields Circus series which as been discussed elsewhere recently which overlap with toy animal collections.

I'm just thinking a separate section for vintage non animal items would make it easier to find such threads, plus I'm guessing there won't be many members who collect both old figures and the new ones in almost all of the threads in this section at present.

Opinions about this suggestion please.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:48 pm

I think it is a brilliant idea !!!!

Perhaps more sections ?
I do not know what to call them, but we have people who collect , hmmm, say beer bottles, Sega games, antique bibles, ..whatever, and then stuff related to our core subject ...  scratch 

It could give a much better overview to have them separated.. and great to have a vintage and a modern part for the latter Very Happy 

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I think it is a brilliant idea !!!!

Perhaps more sections ?
I do not know what to call them, but we have people who collect , hmmm, say beer bottles, Sega games, antique bibles, ..whatever, and then stuff related to our core subject ...  scratch 

It could give a much better overview to have them separated.. and great to have a vintage and a modern part for the latter Very Happy 

Don't tempt me too much, so far here I haven't even mentioned my other (apart from vintage toys) huge collection: books, prints, postcards, cigarette/trade cards, and other stuff relating to rare old breeds of chickens. I've even written books about it.  study 
Google: 'David Scrivener poultry' to see, and go to the Amazon UK & US sites, where you can read sample chapters with their 'look inside' a book function.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:20 pm

WOW !  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

I don't know for beerbottles or camembert boxes  Laughing Laughing Laughing  but maybe we could do something for your first suggestion.

Since an old member of STS was talking about the same thing for Schleich Bayalas and other non animal stuff.

We have a section for the "non animal replicas and series" but we could change this.

Maybe we could add a "non animal replicas and series" subsection for each major brand, one for the other modern brands, one for the Japanese brands and one for the vintage.

What would you think about this ? It could be satisfying enough and we will stay a Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas  Wink 

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 pm

I would love to have a Bayala section Very Happy (have some elves to show :3)

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:29 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I would love to have a Bayala section Very Happy(have some elves to show :3)

There is already something like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Very Happy  But i agree we could do it in a better way.
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I don't know for beerbottles or camembert boxes  Laughing Laughing Laughing  but maybe we could do something for your first suggestion.

Since an old member of STS was talking about the same thing for Schleich Bayalas and other non animal stuff.

We have a section for the "non animal replicas and series" but we could change this.

Maybe we could add a "non animal replicas and series" subsection for each major brand, one for the other modern brands, one for the Japanese brands and one for the vintage.

What would you think about this ? It could be satisfying enough and we will stay a Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas  Wink 

Yes, that would cover it for everyone, i.e. follow the same format in the animal replicas/series for non animal series by the same brands. A logical extension without going too far off topic.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

.......We have a section for the "non animal replicas and series" but we could change this.

I think it is a very, very great idea  cheers cheers Applause Applause 

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
I would love to have a Bayala section Very Happy(have some elves to show :3)

There is already something like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Very Happy  But i agree we could do it in a better way.

Whoops, I forgot that part of the forum...
Thanks for reminding me Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

One question, will you change the section non animal replicas and series or will you create for this section subsections  question question 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion box    Suggestion box  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion box
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next