Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takin models

Go down 
+25
skysthelimit
atabini
Sumo
landrover
SyLoBe
remowshake
SUSANNE
lucky luke
MartinH
zbyszek
Gab
ken yeo
Arrakai
Berlinzoo954
Admin
WILLYBACOMAN
Lasersword1973
Gabe
Rio
aandmkw
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Yurumi
Ana
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

Takin models - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Wow ! cheers It does look like Lineol.

I am very jealous alien congratulations on an amazing addition to your collection.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm still waiting for mine Sad

Congratulation Torben cheers

By the way, I think it is a 1:22 takin confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I'm still waiting for mine Sad

Congratulation Torben cheers

By the way, I think it is a 1:22 takin confused

Ok Christophe you are right. My mistake. Of course is the model 1 : 22.
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Congratulations on this beautiful model Torben, you are very lucky! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 pm

I'm happy to see this model arrived to You Torben Very Happy And very happy You like it Very Happy Thank You also for words in Polish sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Berlinzoo954

Berlinzoo954

Country/State : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Congratulations Torben, a beautifull model, schleich could have never done anything even close to that detail, another masterpiece from Ana, very lucky Torben.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am

Shocked Wow, I must say, Ana, that I have never seen anybody make sculpt like you can. Have seen some of your work here and at LG and I´m a huge fan!

I would be wonderful to have one of your sculpts in the future drunken
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 am

A big congratulations to you! it's a "beauty" takin. a bit jealous with this beauty.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:27 pm

I agree with Danny. Even the Schleich can not match this Takin's beauty. Can not even get closer.

Ana, you are getting better and better in every models you made.

By the way, is it possible to reproduce them? At least we can also enjoy the happiness they are enjoying from owning these masterpieces? Well, it's just a thought. jocolor
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Beautiful additions Torben. You are one lucky man to get such a wonderful creation and Ana is so talented that she is able to make such beautiful creatures. Congratulations. Mass produce would be great for all of us. Hint, hint.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Lasersword1973 wrote:
I agree with Danny. Even the Schleich can not match this Takin's beauty. Can not even get closer.

By the way, is it possible to reproduce them? At least we can also enjoy the happiness they are enjoying from owning these masterpieces? Well, it's just a thought. jocolor

Where is your mind Ronald ? reproduce them ? Have a look here Very Happy :

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/spezielle-figuren-custom-animals-f16/takin-model-t407.htm
Back to top Go down
Berlinzoo954

Berlinzoo954

Country/State : Miami, FL

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

I think one of the best things about Ana's fantastic figures is her capacity to make each model a true work of art, if you notice, not one model is better than the other, they are all in perfect detail with eachother, yet unique, coloration of certain areas in the animal might be a little different, but that is just the way nature intended as well.

I think if Ana was to make the same amount of copy's for each species she develops it would be great for the members of this forum, and soon the demand might be for even more sculptures, as i'm sure it is already the case.

can't wait to see her next work.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Berlinzoo954 wrote:

I think one of the best things about Ana's fantastic figures is her capacity to make each model a true work of art, if you notice, not one model is better than the other, they are all in perfect detail with eachother, yet unique, coloration of certain areas in the animal might be a little different, but that is just the way nature intended as well.

I think if Ana was to make the same amount of copy's for each species she develops it would be great for the members of this forum, and soon the demand might be for even more sculptures, as i'm sure it is already the case.

can't wait to see her next work.

I agree 100% Danny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Now, I'm waiting for mine. albino

The postman came but I wasn't at home so I will have to search it tomorow morning... What a long night Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: My Takin from Ana came too yesterday!   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Yesterday was a happy day for me too, as Ania's custom-made taking arrived for me too! Very Happy
It was a struggle to open the box, because she packed it very very well, but was is this struggle, as there is a little wonder coming out! cheers
I was too impatient to do it slowly, but i had too, as i didn't wanted to harm the model, and actually the box neither, as it belongs to the model of course...
But a scizzor and a sharp knife did the job at the end, and some more patience, to get off the wires that held the model on his place in the box. Evil or Very Mad Shocked cheers
A world-class model again, no. 4 for me! Very Happy
Thank you so much again Ania, for this fantastic sculpture and model, a start of a good weekend! Very Happy
I feel sorry for you Christophe, that yours didn't arrive yet, as you are the man behind this idea... Crying or Very sad
But yours will arrive soon too i guess! Cool
Here are the pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Sechuan Takin with his original box

The Sechuan Takin with the always present 1:32 scaled Britains zoo-keeper

Ana even managed to make her trademark under the model this time, AD and the year of production 2010

The brandmark of Ana is on the box too, her favourite anteater, sorry for the misty pic, my cam doesn't allow better macro-pics.. Crying or Very sad

Ana's Sechuan Takin with his closest living relative, in this case the Schleich Muskox

And together with a similar sized animal, the Schleich Rocky Mountains goat

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Gratulations on this great purchase Torben, mine arrived yesterday too, but i was too tired to go on the forum, so one day later for me then.
We are some lucky guys in the model-world my friend!
Thank you so much Ana for another great model again, i can't wait for the next one you are able to make for us! queen

As mentioned in my takin-tread, i feel sorry for you Christophe, but you will be a very happy and lucky guy too very soon! rendeer cheers

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm

I didn't know Ana sold them in boxes!Very interesting design!
And they are also signed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Ana always tried to make a special box around the figurines she sells, but this is getting better and better which each time too!
And this is the first model from her, that i saw with her initials on it.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

I feel sorry for you Christophe, that yours didn't arrive yet, as you are the man behind this idea... Crying or Very sad
But yours will arrive soon too i guess! Cool
Here are the pics.

The brandmark of Ana is on the box too, her favourite anteater, sorry for the misty pic, my cam doesn't allow better macro-pics.. Crying or Very sad

Don't be sorry Willy, I'm really happy you love it Very Happy .

By the way, you can put an eye here : https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/sonstige-neuere-kunststoff-tierfiguren-other-new-plastic-or-rubber-animal-figures-f13/a-new-brand-is-born-well-maybe-t439.htm#6482

Oh, and maybe it's time to stop your rhum addiction... Poor anteater pale
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Congratulations Willy, fantastic! I love your trade-mark Ana too, the Anteater, really cool Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 am

Thank you Harriet! Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Willy, I'm very happy You like the takin model and thank You for showing your photos here. Razz I'm also happy You like my logo-I designed it few years ago-that was work for my studies and I like it, too cat
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Thank You for compliments about models of takin Amy, Danny, Arrakai, Ken Yeo and Ronald :)
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 am

Congratulations Willy for having an early Christmas gift. But I can't see any pictures though. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Lasersword1973 wrote:

Where is your mind Ronald ? reproduce them ? Have a look here Very Happy :

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/spezielle-figuren-custom-animals-f16/takin-model-t407.htm

Yeah, I just saw your beautiful Takin too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takin models   Takin models - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Takin models
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: