Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative

Go down 
+15
pipi6
WILLYBACOMAN
STORMnl
Silver Unicornis
pookyhorse
Kikimalou
ken yeo
SyLoBe
MartinH
Joan Milelire
baltimore zoo
Mastiffcat
Ana
SUSANNE
PeGe
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 pm

PeGe wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I don't really think, that having models of white lions or tigers is harmfull, although children may like to see them in the real...
We should let them extinct, and then those models of ours are like those we have from other extinct animals... Cool

Very Happy
and then we can celebrate the resurrection like we do now with the dutch macaque! cheers

lol! cheers
Yes, welcome home Willy monkey

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:11 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
I don't really think, that having models of white lions or tigers is harmfull, although children may like to see them in the real...
We should let them extinct, and then those models of ours are like those we have from other extinct animals... Cool

Welcome back home, Willy! Very Happy
I hope we can hear more from you! monkey Very Happy king

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:31 am

Thanks guys, who knows, i will not be so busy anymore in the coming time, so maybe i can find more time again to go on the forum... Shocked

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:11 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thanks guys, who knows, i will not be so busy anymore in the coming time, so maybe i can find more time again to go on the forum... Shocked

We hope cheers cheers cheers cheers

Welcome back WILLY sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

As long as it is good for you I hope you find some fre time! Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Thanks again guys! cheers

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:16 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Good to hear from you !!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:15 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Willy was here on 24th of november Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Champagne ! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): drunken Laughing
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 am

Kikimalou wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Willy was here on 24th of november Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Champagne ! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): drunken Laughing

Laughing Laughing

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 am

Yes, the ghost was here... Shocked affraid farao

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yes, the ghost was here... Shocked affraid farao

Laughing Scooby-Doo-by-doooooo!!!!! Evil or Very Mad affraid Laughing

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihiiiiiiiiii!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Hihihihihihihihihihihihihiiiiiiiiii!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing Laughing Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:39 pm

OMG!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative   The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The spirit of the magic White lion ghost with it's tiger relative
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2