Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toy Animal Wiki

Go down 
+28
cmj3
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
pipsxlch
SerAndrew
Steve170
spacelab
bmathison1972
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
Bowhead Whale
mikejonson7501
Takama
Carola
Roger
Tiermann
SUSANNE
NightLioness
smallscaleworld
MartinH
Elros Alvar
animalz
krista
Kikimalou
smithyboy
HKHollinstone
widukind
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:10 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks a lot, we now have an index, but do you know why the tables aren't directly under the section headings? Sorry, I am hopeless.

I am not sure I understand. The index is on top as it is supposed and the correct content under each heading.
Waht I think should be removed is that the heading Britains plastic farm animals is twice on page.
I also think the headings notes and sources should be placed after the tables.
Could you give me a screenshot to see what is wrong?

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 9:50 am

Yes, I had pasted the farm animals section twice. Thanks, I have rectified that now. The index itself looks good now (Notes and Sources at the top is fine with me), but something is wrong with the order of the actual sections. For example, "Britains plastic farm animals" should directly be followed by the table with farm animals, but instead, the table under "Britains plastic farm people". And the tables for the people and accessories should be directly under their headers, but they aren't. I can't work out what is wrong.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:13 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Yes, I had pasted the farm animals section twice. Thanks, I have rectified that now. The index itself looks good now (Notes and Sources at the top is fine with me), but something is wrong with the order of the actual sections. For example, "Britains plastic farm animals" should directly be followed by the table with farm animals, but instead, the table under "Britains plastic farm people". And the tables for the people and accessories should be directly under their headers, but they aren't.  I can't work out what is wrong.

Roger, could you please check if it is looking good now? Let me know before any additional editing and I'll tell you what I did.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 10:09 pm

It looks good now, thanks a lot! Curious what you did.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 10:40 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
It looks good now, thanks a lot! Curious what you did.

Great, I haven't told it before to not influence your observation.
All tables were missing |} at the end. This is the code to close a table so the result got a little messed. These little things are hard to spot once their effect depends a lot from what is going around.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:18 am

Aah, I must have forgotten to paste it when I copied it from another table. I didn't notice because without headings, it worked fine. Thanks for your help!

The Britains farm animals page is now complete (as much as I can make it). The "accessories" part isn't complete yet, but I wonder whether this may be not be sufficiently relevant for a toy animal wiki?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:56 am

rogerpgvg wrote:
Aah, I must have forgotten to paste it when I copied it from another table. I didn't notice because without headings, it worked fine. Thanks for your help!

The Britains farm animals page is now complete (as much as I can make it). The "accessories" part isn't complete yet, but I wonder whether this may be not be sufficiently relevant for a toy animal wiki?

The page is excellent, one of the best of the whole wiki. Now it is really needing more pictures. I think accessories section is more than good and if needed, minor changes can always be performed later. Thanks for all your dedication, the final result is fantastic!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 7:11 pm

Is there really a K&M Great Barrier reef tube?

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Is it possible that "Search" dont works?

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 12:22 pm

Is Wiki still working? I have trouble log in for a few days :/

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 1:26 pm

I had no problems yesterday but now it doesn't work scratch
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 4:59 pm

It works now cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 4:34 pm

When I try to upload photos by dropping them onto the grey bar, I get the error message: Error: -200, Message: HTTP Error, File ....

Is it just me who gets this error message or do others get it too? Uploading still works using the "Upload file" function in the left margin (but isn't so convenient).

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 5:22 pm

I have the same problem,now I use the Upload file button to add pics
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 6:15 pm

Thanks, at least it isn't my computer that is the problem.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:31 pm

I will share a few information about the rubber K&M sealife.

I got a few animals with tags, exactly 4. For 3 i can wrote also the item number.

All together are from: Explore the world - Aquatic Adventure

-the twinspot lionfish is from "Coral Reef Fish" item # TRF (i believe F for Fish) - 6289 / Fish Coral Assorted from 1996

- my jellyfish and the ponyfish are from "Glow Animals" , the jellyfish is item# TRA (A for Animals?)- 77911-5 / Aquatic Glow 3 Asstd
for the ponyfish the informations are destroyed by the seller sticker / both from 1997

- the shark is form "Sharks" - item # TRS (s for shark?) -6265 / Shark 4 Assorted / from 1997

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:16 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Thanks, at least it isn't my computer that is the problem.

The same on my computer Suspect Rolling Eyes

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:16 pm

Now I also have a problem when I use the "Upload file" option. When I try to upload a photo this way it says: "The file you uploaded seems to be empty. This might be due to a typo in the filename. Please check whether you really want to upload this file."

The error is mentioned here in 2.10 https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Common_errors_and_symptoms#Debian,_Apache2,_and_PHP, but I still don't know how to resolve it.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:42 am

I've just tried to upload via the "Upload file" option and it's still working for me.

Could you send me your pic ? I will try to find a solution but I'm not an expert.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:40 pm

Today I uploaded the same photo again and it works. Strange, I couldn't upload any photos the last few days.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:43 pm

I guess it will stay a mystery
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 5:07 pm

And now I can't access the website scratch What a Face
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 1:21 pm

scratch scratch It must be your computer Christophe, the TAI is loading successfully on my machine.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:50 pm

Hi all, the previous drag and drop method from inside the edit page is no longer working. It turns out to be a problem with the extension software and not fixable by our host. They have added a new upload option for us called Bulk Upload that allows drag and drop. It loads similar to the single file upload page and you will have to add the page links as a step on the edit page. Easiest to do with multiple tabs or windows. That's the best we can do at the moment. If we are lucky the previous version will eventually get updated.
Tim

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:07 pm

I discovered this today, it is still a better option than using the upoad file page.

The good thing is the way TAW is showing pics like Wikipedia.

My point is it is less easy for editing but the result is better for enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toy Animal Wiki   Toy Animal Wiki - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy Animal Wiki
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next