Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:34 am

Congrats for new comer!!

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:32 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats for new comer!!
Thank youus xDDDD flower flower flower flower
Today the 21rst Steggy arrived, the custom painted Stegosaurs :)
I am still waiting for the 22nd Steggy which is the Sega Kentrosaurus from japan, when this one arrives, expect lots of colourful pictures coming to this thread, that also being the enitre Steggy collection in it's completed form :)

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Okays here they all are everyone, I did it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

lol! Laughing 22 STEGGIES xDDDDD Laughing lol!

From the left:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The centre:

The right:

flower cheers Laughing flower cheers Laughing flower cheers Laughing flower cheers Laughing flower cheers Laughing

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Nice army Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Many thanks widukind cheers cheers cheers

Here the new Sega Torosaurus & Kentrosaurus which I took closeups from :)

Left top view:

Right top view:

Left side

Right side:

The Torosaurus is for my loving partner [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tyrantqueen I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 pm

They looks good your newcomers!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Congrats they look great! More steggies more steggies! cheers Razz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:45 am

Thank youuuss xDDDDDDDDDDD cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 22 is alot rofl, I was just able to give them all a bit of space haha, anyways no more Steggies this collection is complete Cool I just want to thank everyone for posting their comments here, I will keep on collecting but there are other hobbies awaiting some attention now :)
No worries I ain't going anywhere xDDDD

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:35 pm

You are right, 22 steggies is enough for now! You can already make 2 teams and use the Torosaurus as a referee before traveling! Basketball
The danger of this forum is that we almost forget other hobbies! affraid Very Happy

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Those new additions look good. Glad to hear that you are finally satisfied with everything you have cheers

What's next on the collecting agenda? XD
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 am

Beautiful orchids! What is the last plant on left side?
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 am

Roger wrote:
You are right, 22 steggies is enough for now! You can already make 2 teams and use the Torosaurus as a referee before traveling! Basketball
The danger of this forum is that we almost forget other hobbies! affraid Very Happy
hehe well I actually have 24 Steggies, I forgot about counting my Dino-Riders Stegosaurus & Kentrosaurus haha:

A woops? xDDDD But yeah as normal Steggy toys go, there are 22 :) The Dino-Riders collection is something very special to me, to which I don't see as something normal.
This forum has no danger I reckon, it's packed with awesomeness and I thank you and your team Roger for allowing TQ and me for post our Dino collection here and it's great to have other hobbies alike, no need to forget them Cool

tyrantqueen wrote:
Those new additions look good. Glad to hear that you are finally satisfied with everything you have cheers

What's next on the collecting agenda? XD
Many thanks my love <3 <3 <3 I love you I love you I love you As what's next a break for now, even though Piscavores might be an interesting idea, I just have no idea where to place them, so yeah I'm gonna have a break hehe, but not to worry I will remain a fanned member of this place and mainly you hihi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

baltimore zoo wrote:
Beautiful orchids! What is the last plant on left side?
That is a fake plant I bought at the Makro about 3 years ago :) the Makro is a massive cash and carry story for company employees and owners only. my Dad has a pass for a Makro, mum and I went with him and my mum came across this cool plant I was like yaps that one is certainly coming with me! cheers cheers cheers I have no idea of it's name, sorry silent

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
Roger wrote:
hehe well I actually have 24 Steggies, I forgot about counting my Dino-Riders Stegosaurus & Kentrosaurus haha:

A woops? xDDDD But yeah as normal Steggy toys go, there are 22 :) The Dino-Riders collection is something very special to me, to which I don't see as something normal.
This forum has no danger I reckon, it's packed with awesomeness and I thank you and your team Roger for allowing TQ and me for post our Dino collection here and it's great to have other hobbies alike, no need to forget them Cool

Ah, I understand! If someone asks me how many Starlux I have I'll reply only one! The cave bear. Why, because my foxes collection has such a special place that I forget to count the Starlux fox. The same happens with other brands! Laughing Foxes are foxes, they are not brands! geek Wink

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 am

Indeed Roger cheers cheers cheers
Every collection is a collection to me no matter of you collect Dinosaurs, birds, mammals, VGA cards, post stamps, minerals, music CD's & DVD's you name it it's all cool me thinks :)
I always collect to the different detail each item has, not only a different brand or specimen Cool

STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm

@ Tylosaurus

as promised

a few screens from my steggie's

carnegie 89

UKRD 91

fits amezing good with the carnegie one
the UKRD one is a bit bigger

UKRD 92

a small one

Martien

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Hahah geweldig martien!! haha very nice mate cheers cheers cheers cheers I like their retro look too, the 80's were an awesome time, I actually have 25 Steggies, not only that I have the Dino-Riders Stegosaurus & Kentrosaurus but also a Marx Stegosaurus rofl, which stands infront of my Dino-Riders Stegosaurus rofl! ,as you can see in this picture:
Just in front of that Citrien on the left xD

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Great collection Tylo! Congratulations for that great stego herd Very Happy I love dino riders they look like very playful things, they promise many hours of fun cheers

BTW have You tried to play Dino Run game from PixelJam studio? It's so much fun and in that game You can even safe some dinos from extinction XD Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:53 pm

A nice shelf cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 pm

ana wrote:
Great collection Tylo! Congratulations for that great stego herd Very Happy I love dino riders they look like very playful things, they promise many hours of fun cheers

BTW have You tried to play Dino Run game from PixelJam studio? It's so much fun and in that game You can even safe some dinos from extinction XD Very Happy
Many thanks Ana! cheers cheers cheers cheers As that game goes, well I have never heard of that Ana silent silent As my DR's go, I had them since they were released on the market, which was from December 08, 1985 to December 14, 1990, although I did replace about 6 of them in 2006, but as playing goes they gave me a wonderful memory, but I was always careful with them and actually treated them as models over toys, which also explains their good state they are still in Cool

widukind wrote:
A nice shelf cheers cheers cheers
Many thanks Widukind cheers cheers cheers Cool Well it's a cabinet actually and it looks like this:

Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

Country/State : America

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Wow that's a big Stego collection. I think I currently only have 1 Stegosaur, which is the red Safari one. I still haven't decided on whether or not I'll get the now retired Kentrosaurus.

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 am

Metallisuchus wrote:
Wow that's a big Stego collection. I think I currently only have 1 Stegosaur, which is the red Safari one. I still haven't decided on whether or not I'll get the now retired Kentrosaurus.
Many thanks mate! Yeah it did take a while to get 22 for my Orchid display, the DR's and that one marx I already had when I was living in Australia more than 25 years ago Cool

The Retired Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus is very nice man, it's realy a must have Iwas like, now it's cheap and easy to obtain, the longr you wait, well you know how it goes with every rare collectors item right Cool

Anyhoo, I could you make some closeup pics for ya if you'd like that, this is where you can get them from:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Can I see a close-up of the custom-painted chinasaur stego? I've seen it a couple of times in shots with the other Stegosaurs but I have not seen a close-up of it by itself.

Thank you ^^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 pm

tyrantqueen wrote:
Can I see a close-up of the custom-painted chinasaur stego? I've seen it a couple of times in shots with the other Stegosaurs but I have not seen a close-up of it by itself.

Thank you ^^ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For you id' do everything my love I love you I love you I love you I love you

It seems to be some Chinosaur indeed from 199, so hey for that time it looks pretty good even that it has 8 Thagomizors ion it's tail hahah xDDDDDD lol! lol! lol!

Left Side:

Right Side:

Angled Face View:

Angled Tail View:

Top View:

Belly View:

If you read carefully you can see he's from 1989
middle line reads faintly Stegosaurus
bottom line reads very faintly Made In china hah Chinasaur indeed! cheers lol! cheers

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 am

Thank you I love you

It looks pretty, the green effect is really nice sunny
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:06 am

tyrantqueen wrote:
Thank you I love you

It looks pretty, the green effect is really nice sunny
Hihi thank youuss <3333333 I love you I love you I love you

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next