Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Congrats again!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm

widukind wrote:
Congrats again!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Thanks widukind Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Your Favorite is my favorite! scratch Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Roger wrote:
Your Favorite is my favorite! scratch Very Happy
haha funneh xDDDD cheers lol! Laughing
Yeah I lve the new Stegosaurus from Favorite Kinto too, although the shiny protective coating wasn't a need imo, oh well you can't expect everything the colours it has are wonderful and so are it's details, I also like his facial expression xD

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 pm

After looking for a particular item for like the past 22 years!!!!  affraid  Shocked  Shocked  

I finally found it and bought it, which is this Mint In Box!! Dino-Riders Pachyrhinosaurus with Atlas !!!  flower  Laughing  cheers  flower  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sometimes you will have to look 20+ years to find what you really have been dying to look for and that seemed to of worked out for me!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 pm

WOW!!!! cheers

What a beauty !!! I am so happy for you ! santa
22 years is a very long time to wait, and now it is yours cheers cheers cheers

CONGRATULATIONS , CONGRATULATIONS
flower flower flower flower flower

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Many thanks Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

But yeah, I am still baffled by this awesome find, after20 years you kinda lose hope that you will never find it and now 2 years from that point I am like NOOO WAIIII hahahahaha Laughing lol! Laughing
But I just have to hope now that the seller will do a good job packing it and shipping it, this is also a great fear for us collectors right silent

Once our Friendly Neighborhood Pachyrhinosaurus arrives, I will build him test him and then place him with the rest of my Dino-Riders collection:
Top Row:

Middle Row:

Bottom Row

Complete:

The loose Pachyrhino will go back in the box of this new one and this new one will go on the place where I placed the loose one Cool
Searching for new items for this collection is sooo hard these days, most items go for overrated price tags, really I have seen the Mint in Box Pachyrhino's go for like 560 to even 1300 Euro's Shocked Shocked Shocked
It's really insane, so 350 Euro's compared to those is just a very good deal, even that it is a lot of money still, I mean back in 1990 they sold for about 49 euro's or so, really, it's a shame that items such as these sell for such high amounts. But at least I didn't have to pay that much for mine! Cool

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Congrats are amazing models cheers cheers cheers sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Congrats are amazing models cheers cheers cheers sunny
Thanks mate! cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 pm

This is a great message to less patient collectors. To keep our hope of finding a figure is an important part of collecting. :)
Congratulations! cheers

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Roger wrote:
This is a great message to less patient collectors. To keep our hope of finding a figure is an important part of collecting. :)
Congratulations! cheers
Yes my friend you said it all there many thanks for this respone :) I always stuck to this phrase:
"Patience Leads to Success"

And so far that has always proven me right, my parents are also extremely amazed that I even found a Dino-Rider I did not have yet and then so complete too, still I don't fully realize this yet, I have to have it in my hands haha Laughing lol! Laughing

And really, his feels so strange all of a sudden silent I have had many flashbacks of when they hit the market, I went to the toy store everyday and just stared at them l stayed there for hours, but yeah this one always interested me, but when I heard the news that I would have to make a choice between the Brontosaurus With Serena, Ayce & Ion or the Pachyrhinosaurus With Atlas and Quetzalcoatlus with Algar, I chose for the Brontosaurus, I somehow knew that the Bronto would be very expensive in many years to come.

And this was a good guess it seems, even that I seek the Quetzalcoatlus with Algar as final goal. Now I have to save up again and when I have the money I'll just start looking again, more I can't do right Cool Anyways I was happy to share this with STS, STS is by far the best place to be for any type of animal collector, many thanks to the STS crew for making sucha place a possibility.

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Here a photo I took of the new Dino-Riders Pachyrhinosaurus with Atlas with my new Sony CuberShot DSC-HX200V 18.2 MP HD Camera, I still need to learn and cope with it, I resized the image to 7.2 MP format.

More pics coming soon, I just gotta learn to use this new camera I guess, for now my old one is better at such photo's the new one is better for scenery shots, oh well I just gotta take more practice with it  Cool

Okay!

After a good friend helped me out with my Camera and help me set the Aperture to 8.0, I was able to make a much cleaner shot!  cheers  cheers  cheers
And here the result:
As you can see everything is sharp now  Cool And oh the shadow you see in the front is from my chin xDDDD  Laughing  lol!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Here a total shot of the two top rows of my Dino-Riders Showcase:
As for that one, it's not that sharp, maybe too much going on in there? I dunno, I still have to figure that one out.

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:14 am

Great pictures, Tylosaurus! Actually it is nice to have a friend to help you managing the camera. Though, my favorite detail is the chin shadow. Laughing

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Many thanks to Tyrantqueen for this awesome find!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers flower
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I didn't have this beauty yet hah!
many thanks to my loving partner Tyrantqueen for finding me this beauty!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Really a beautie!! Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:38 pm

I am trying to get back into orchids myself. What exposure is that window? North? south? I love the setup you have there great big windows...
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:17 pm

dlfrogman wrote:
I am trying to get back into orchids myself. What exposure is that window? North? south? I love the setup you have there great big windows...

Many thanks!
Well that is the south Window actually, I just put down the sun shades from 11L00AM til about 16:30 PM till sundown, winter time that is, this is how I protect from them evil sun rays xDDDD lol! Laughing Laughing lol! Laughing Laughing

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:

That is an awesome find Tylo! Congratulations!

I was thinking about buying a Stegosaurus recently. But I have no dinosaurs in my collection, not even one. I know nothing about them. It's a purchase for a child, but I still want to get a good one. Of the available Stegosauruses out there, which do you recommend? How would you rank them? I was going to just grab the recent Schleich, but then noticed that the CollectA looks nice too. Or maybe the Papo? Help!

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Well I have 26 Steggies intoal, 23 in my Orchid display, which you can see here:

Left:

Centre

Right:

As these go here the entire list of all my 26 Steggies in the order I bought them:

01. 1977 Marx Stegosaurus
02. 1988 Dino-Riders Stegosaurs with Tark & Vega
03. 1988 Dino-Riders Kentrosaurus with Krok
04. 2011 CollectA Dacentrurus
05. 2011 Carnegie Miragaia
06. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version A Brown / Sand
07. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version B Green / Sand
08. 2009 CollectA Stegosaurus Deluxe Edition
09. 2009 CollectA Weurosaurus
10. 2007 CollectA Lexovisaurus
11. 2004 Frame Masters Kentrosaurus 4D Puzzle Green Version
12. 2008 Colorata Tuojiangosaurus
13. 1996 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
14. 2010 CollectA Kentrosaurus
15. 2010 Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus
16. 2012 CollectA Miragaia
17. 2006 Happinet Kentrosaurus
18. 2009 Bullyland Stegosaurus
19. 2011 Mojo Stegosaurus
20. 2012 Schleich Stegosaurus
21. 2008 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
22. 1996 Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Great Dino's Collection Stegosaurus
23. 2001 Kaiyodo Chocolasaurs Dinotales Part 2 Stegosaurus
24. 1994 Custom Painted Battat Stegosaurus
25. 2006 Sega Kentrosaurus
26. 2012 Favorite Kinto Stegosaurus

A good one to play with I'd say would be the Papo Stegosaurus, one I don't have yet, the Schleich Stegosaurus is also a good idea Cool
I never play with mine, they are a worthy collection to me hehe

Collectors wise the best Stegosaurus you can buy on the marker is by all means the 2009 Bullyland Stegosaurus and the 2012 Favorite Kinto Stegosaurus, that is when it comes to the Species Stegosaurus Cool
Other good species I can advise you are the 2011 CollectA Dacentrurus, 2010 Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus, 2009 CollectA Stegosaurus Deluxe Edition and 2011 Carnegie Miragaia.

And oh I sent you a friends invite Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:53 am

Great new marine reptile! Tylosaurus! Laughing

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am

Thank you Tylo!! That is really helpful!
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 am

Roger wrote:
Great new marine reptile! Tylosaurus! Laughing

Haha yeah, reminds me of a Tilossauro right? xDDD cheers arrow Laughing Laughing Funneh Laughing arrow Laughing
scot(t) wrote:
Thank you Tylo!! That is really helpful!
Hay no worries man, always happy to help a friend in need Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:20 am

Here's my new Bullyland Edaphosaurus which I named Charlie that arrived today :)

Left view:

Right view:

Here I compared the Bullyland Edaphosaurus with the Bullyland Stegosaurus, both are by far the best Dino's Bullyland ever made, even that the Edapho isn't really a Dinosaur hehe

Charlie the Bullyland Edaphosaurus & Edward the UKRD Edaphosaurus left:

Charlie the Bullyland Edaphosaurus & Edward the UKRD Edaphosaurus right:

Here Edward parent's Charlie around :) Or eats him! Laughing lol! Laughing

Looks kinda cute and funny too xDDDDDD flower Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:41 am

i love that figure! I am not a collector of prehistoric creatures but I am very happy that Susanne found one for me. queen if I am not wrong your 1st figure was a sailed one, wasn't it? :) i suspect the Arizonasaurus would also be a nice addition for you. scratch congrats! Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:13 am

Hmm yeah good idea :)
Yeah my first prehistoric reptile was a Dimetrodon from Imperial from 1976 which was given to me when I was born, well that is what I was told afro
That Arzinosaurus is an interesting one though, that indeed Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next