Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Quite a lot nice stuff and beautiful flowers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:35 am

Tylo, it is great to see that your collection is still growing. Very Happy
Mojö is releasing a new stegosaurus to 2015. Very Happy  This Deluxe line is strange in every sense. First I was not expecting a Deluxe collection in Mojö range and although I know James is aware of how these animals should look like considering the most recent researches, the brand made the strange option of keeping a very outdated design.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:48 am

Well here an update of my Dragons, Orchids and Steggies display, some of the Orchids have some lovely flowers to show as well :)

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:25 am

I love seeing your additions, even partly because I get to see your gorgeous orchids! Congrats, Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:29 am

Tylosaurus wrote:

koniminiatures wrote:
I missed those orchids! Happy to see they're here again, and still providing the growing dino herd a jungle canopy. Also, what, may I enquire, is that Suchomimus (?) resin on the extreme right of the last two pictures? It is looking mighty fine.
That is indeed a "Suchomimus tenerensis" from Geene Models from Galileo Hernandez, also that small Stegosaurid resin, "Huayangosaurus taibaii" is also from Galileo Hernandez's Geene Models :) I didn't pain them since my hands are too shakey so I left them as is, making resins has never been my thing anyway, I tried these two and Meh NoPe! Not my thing xD

Thanks for this info, and sorry to be responding so late to it - I wish I were able to visit the forum proper more often. The Geene Models sculpts are very fine indeed.. I recall being particularly taken with their very intricate scales when once I came by a copy in real life. Surely the tiny Huayangosaurus isn't covered with microscopic scales, though? Laughing

Great to see recent pictures of your collections, too - seeing your 'sills always reminds me of how I must get my clammy paws on that Safari Miragaia someday. Also, seeing all those thriving orchids is always little short of a marvel to me, barely able to sustain assorted succulents. It always makes me smile (read: grin like a madman) seeing new pictures of them.

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:34 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I love seeing your additions, even partly because I get to see your gorgeous orchids! Congrats, Very Happy

Daaawww thanks I love you Yeah More is on the way too like this McFarlanes Lake Demon:

koniminiatures wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

koniminiatures wrote:
I missed those orchids! Happy to see they're here again, and still providing the growing dino herd a jungle canopy. Also, what, may I enquire, is that Suchomimus (?) resin on the extreme right of the last two pictures? It is looking mighty fine.
That is indeed a "Suchomimus tenerensis" from Geene Models from Galileo Hernandez, also that small Stegosaurid resin, "Huayangosaurus taibaii" is also from Galileo Hernandez's Geene Models :) I didn't pain them since my hands are too shakey so I left them as is, making resins has never been my thing anyway, I tried these two and Meh NoPe! Not my thing xD

Thanks for this info, and sorry to be responding so late to it - I wish I were able to visit the forum proper more often. The Geene Models sculpts are very fine indeed.. I recall being particularly taken with their very intricate scales when once I came by a copy in real life. Surely the tiny Huayangosaurus isn't covered with microscopic scales, though? Laughing

Great to see recent pictures of your collections, too - seeing your 'sills always reminds me of how I must get my clammy paws on that Safari Miragaia someday. Also, seeing all those thriving orchids is always little short of a marvel to me, barely able to sustain assorted succulents. It always makes me smile (read: grin like a madman) seeing new pictures of them.
Many thanks for your reply koniminiatures Smile

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:05 am

A nice dragon:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Many thanks widukind xDD

Yaay Got mail today w00t!! Meet the McFarlanes Lake Demon! The details are absolutely STUNNING! xD

So here we go :)

And here the entire display with all the Dragons in place :)

And there ya go peeps Cool

QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Look'n good Tylo. Wink

I don't think you've seen mine yet. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:29 am

QuollMate wrote:
Look'n good Tylo. Wink

Dawww thankies, thanks for coming around, I hope you are doing okies I love you

QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:30 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Look'n good Tylo. Wink

Thanks Tylosaurus, I'm doing great. Very Happy I finished up my first semester of high school with enviable grades.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:32 am

QuollMate wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:
QuollMate wrote:
Look'n good Tylo. Wink

Thanks Tylosaurus, I'm doing great. Very Happy I finished up my first semester of high school with enviable grades.
Daawww HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGZ Hugz 4 days xD I love you I love you I love you I love you

Forgot to mention something that is packed with utter cuteness xDDDDD

Sowzz uhmz xDD I do have Dragon Plushies from IKEA xDDD And There I saw a Dragon Plushie which made me go like OMG it's a Daxej from the Dragon's Den Crew!!!! Bought it xD Very Happy

Here they are Meet Daxej & Charlie xD Be prepared for utter cuteness xD Daxej I haz yer Mascot in RL! xD

Meet Daxej the Chillin' Green Flying Dragon xD Yer I had to name it Daxej it's so much like her own Dragon Plushie from DD it's self xD Very Happy

Here's the other view of Daxej xD I also crossed her feets xD

And Here Daxej chills alongside her pet IKK Giver named Charlie xD

Daxej & Charlie besties for evs xD Dem Eyezz lewl xD

And there they are lol! Laughing arrow Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:51 am

That dragon is stunning, Tylo cheers

And your window show is even more gorgeous than ever affraid
How on earth do you manage to have your orcids flowering all the time ?

Thankyou for all these beauityful photos Very Happy

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Aww thanks Susanne :)

Yeah I do them once per 7 a 9 days, which takes me about 2 to 3 hours in total, I take my time when doing them all I love you

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Hey all here an update on my Dragons, Steggies & Orchids, the Orchids have all new blossum, so here some new pics :)

Here the entire display :)

Left:

Centre:

Right:

Taken from an Angle:

And here all the Orchids from left to right:

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Beautiful display cheers How many orchids are you up to now?

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:27 pm

WOW ! I am SO enormously impressed, - my orcids never get a fractionas nice as those affraid

They are awesome, - I think I would spend hours just looking if I was you Very Happy

Thankyou for the beautyful pictures bounce Applause

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:02 am

Many thanos for the replies Susanne & LeeAnn!!! cheers cheers

Welp six didn't make it rofl  lol!  Laughing  arrow  Laughing  It's that I ran outta room and my mum said oh put them on the balcony table for a week or so... the toughest ones may be kept only one survived just ONE :O lol Fora week or so she says riiight Grrr...

Anyhoo here an update on all my Steggies and Dragons,, just new and better detailsed pics :)

here a new update of my Orchids, Steggies & Dragons, all the Orchids have new blossum, so here some new pics, the closeups worked out very well too  Cool

Here the Steggies:

And here the Dragons :)

Clan1 Water Dragon:

Clan 2 Water Dragon:

The two Tylo's on the base of the Clan 2 Water Dragon:

Clan3 Water Dragon:

Lake Demon:

Clan1 Eternal Wyvern with Wyvern Rider:

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:00 am

It is like a fantasy world bounce affraid

If ever there were a competition about the most beautyful, inventive, wonderful windowsill in the world, yours would be a certain winner bounce Applause cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Very rare world of dragons..... affraid

Very nice colors. congrats

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Dawww many thanks Susanne & landrover :) I hope to add more over the years :)

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Hey STS Collector Buddehz xD  Very Happy cheers

It's been a while hay well from me it was xD Kinda lost track of this place,  but when I got a new Dino I was like of course how can I ever forget to post it at STS Yaaaaas dis place lel xD

So here it is then!  Laughing  cheers  arrow  Laughing  flower

2015 Safari Ltd/Carnegie Feathered "Velociraptor mongoliensis"

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello Tylo, welcome back on froum and what a great figure you acquired!
How is your Steggies collection going?
Last two years some were released, with Battat Terra stego, CollectA Minis kentro and stego, Recur stego, Rebor stego baby, Schleich mini stego and kentro and a few more eventually. :)

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Many thanks for your kind reply Roger and yeah thanks go to Mike Walley from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for helping me acquire this beauty!

Thanks to that email I got from STS and that placed me on the group Netherlands that kid got me to post this here actually.

As the Steggies go well I kinda took a break on that, didn't seem get so attracted to collecting them and at 33 I am quite satisfied really.
Even though I may do some McFarlanes Dragons Frost or Ice Dragons, or a mix of varied dragon types, maybe some more good raptor models, dunno yet really.

Also I been putting more time in to Retro hardware like the Matrox Parhelia AGP 256MB DDR.
Here my thread of that at VoodooAlert.de:

And I been playing Primal Carnage Extinction with my Dino communities as well:

League of Dilo's:

Friendly League of Feathered Floofs:

The Brotherhood of Steel

Party Falcon Veterans:

Brimboe's Derpout Club:

Spino Back Flippers:

Spino Beach Club:

How have things been going on over here?
And how is everyone else?

p,s.

On Steam I go as Obi-Wan Kenobi

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Welcome back :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next