Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~

Go down 
+36
Joe
remrock02
MD1985
Joan Milelire
diversity
remowshake
Titwen
SyLoBe
Zwartvoet
Gab
noeska
alexmotoc
MartinH
Lasersword1973
zbyszek
Barricade
stecal
Ana
smhilin
Roger
Siobhan
aandmkw
Gabe
Kiryuha
Numa
Suebeedo
m.davis.15
schleich61
ken yeo
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Rio
Wildheart
Yurumi
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 pm

stecal wrote:
hi i heard from a reliable source that there will be 40 new items next year but not what any of them were unfortunetly Sad
40 new items by Schleich alltogether or 40 animals only ?
It seems that 40 is not so many. Have anyone counted how many new animals were introduced in 2010?
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am

wow! That picture Willy posted was amazing!! Where did you get that picture? It definitly looks Schleich-related. but why is it being put into a clear tube? Thanks for your welcome all of you! I hope to meet new people here and learn some new stuff about the world of the plastic animal! Willy if you happen to have any more pictures of the 2011 Schleich I would love to see them! (Oh and on my above list of predictions and wishes, some are wishes, and some are predictions I have heard many times. I would love for there to be a Piebald Family. Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 am

To Roger: the great Pyreenes Family I posted in my list is a breed of dog. They are big furry dogs with all white fur and pig paws.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:41 am

smhilin wrote:
To Roger: the great Pyreenes Family I posted in my list is a breed of dog. They are big furry dogs with all white fur and pig paws.
Not form me but Kirua!!!
Your list is truely possible
Back to top Go down
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:50 am

oopsie! sorry about that!! I am not too good at this yet! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 am

Hi Kyrill, i know i know, some things are possible indeed, but it is to early for me to have some serious thought about the 2011 Schleichs, when i didn't even completed the 2010 line for myself, haha.

This picture came from the book that was mentioned in another tread in the Schleich part...
In there, there are many pictures of the production process, and by accident, i saw that this little pony was not any known model, so that is why i think, that it will be a new model for next year... Cool Wink Rolling Eyes

The tube is to see if the models can go into the throat of a child, so a safety/test more or less...

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 am

smhilin wrote:
oopsie! sorry about that!! I am not too good at this yet! Laughing

No problem,me too!!!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:15 am

Willy, that shetland foal is so small. It's way smaller then the foal that's out now.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 am

smhilin wrote:
You know they could make the family of Great Pyrenees ~ which are only white ~ and if they also made them black they would be the Newfoundland dog breed. Truly they look the same just a different color! My neighbor down the street has about four of these monsters. They are gentle giants - ALOT of fur, they are bigger than the Great Pyrenees though, males being 130 - 150lbs (60-70kg) and females 110-120 lbs (45-55kg). Well, I have seen Great Pyrenees with alot of fur just like the Newfoundland dog.

The American Kennel Club (AKC) standard colors of the Newfoundland dogs are black, brown, gray, and landseer (black or brown head and white and black body); The Kennel Club (KC) permits only black, brown, and landseer; the Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) permanents are only black and landseer. The Landseer is named after the artist Sir Edwin Henry Landseer, who featured them in many of his paintings. AKC, CKC, and KC all treat Landseer as part of the breed. Fédération Cynologique Internationale (FCI) consider the Landseer to be a separate breed; others consider it only a Newfoundland color variation.

So Schleich could make different colors and markings on the Newfoundland dogs too. ~S
Back to top Go down
m.davis.15

m.davis.15

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 am

BONGOBONGOBONGO!!!!!! A few years ago, i sent a list to Schleich of animals that i would love to see made into figures, and they replied that usually the line-up of figures to be produced is set three years ahead, so the production process can begin. Last year, the yak was released, and coincidentally it was on the list i sent in. maybe they will take some more suggestions from collectors/customers this year??? I'd love to see a sumatran rhino too, but i don't think it'll happen. I hope that Schleich FINALLY listens to us and bring a bongo into the family, seeing as it has been pretty high on the wish lists for many years now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 am

Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:
OK, let's think about this "never dying" question Laughing I would like to see from Schleich next year:
An interesting list, Ania! I'd like to comment some of your preducrions:
ana wrote:
another zebra, maybe different pose like lying or playing
- Very reasonable, but I doubt about the lying pose - it's not very playable for kids.
ana wrote:
-new African elephant family
- I doubt that. I think current elephants are gaining enough sales for Schleich to stay in the range unchanged.
ana wrote:
-new hippo!
- I support!
ana wrote:
-red river hog family
- That'd be great but I'm sure we won't see them. Moreover, there's a family of African Suidae already.
ana wrote:
new red deer male or another specie of deer-follow deer
- Maybe!
ana wrote:
maybe one of duikers species:my vote is yellow backed duiker
- No way, I think.
ana wrote:
mouflon family
- That'd be really cool, but I doubt.
ana wrote:
aardvark
- it is not improbable, but the animal itself is not "cute" enough to make decent sales, I think...
ana wrote:
oryx antelope
- A remake of the oryx? I doubt that. When it comes to Africa, Schleich has been introducing only savanna dwellers recently, so the oryx won't fit the "ecosystem".

Hi Kiryuha, thank You for comment my choices Very Happy I know duikers and red river hogs are almost impossible to choose by schleich this year, but they are nice animals so I wrote them. About oryx, maybe You are right, anyway schleich antelopes aren't so good because of their too fat legs, they better do some hippos Razz Wink But about new hippo I wrote it on my wish list from 2006 and they still didn't change this model, so maybe they will keep him forever Shocked Laughing
I just kidding of course, I like Schleich company very much and have respect for them too. But as always I have no clue what will be in catalogs next year scratch I think it's very good that they have secrets so we can have some surprises every year cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 am

I'd dearly love to see a Gelderlander. And also a Polo Pony in tack with a rider like the Racing, Dressage, Jumping and Reining set.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 pm

ana wrote:
I think it's very good that they have secrets so we can have some surprises every year cheers
Yes, I think so too Ana! sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:56 pm

So Schleich could make different colors and markings on the Newfoundland dogs too. ~S
[/quote]

Nice explanation!
I know that will not be possible but cause I'm portuguese I'd like to see a Estrela Mountain Dog...
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:20 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Willy, that shetland foal is so small. It's way smaller then the foal that's out now.
I saw that too Harriet, but would you know any other serie where this foal would fit into? question

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
I saw that too Harriet, but would you know any other serie where this foal would fit into? question
No, but maybe they are making a new series! exclamation Idea
Back to top Go down
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:11 pm

To Suebeedo: that would be a great idea with the Newfoundland and Great Pyreenes!! because you are right, they do look pretty much the same except for color and a bit of the height, but they did the same with the tigers! ( a family of orange tigers, and a family of white tigers in the same pose.) But if they did make a Newfie and Pyr I think the Pyr should be standing, possibly with his/her head turned slightly to the left. And the puppy would be standing too maybe panting? And the female maybe might be running or just relaxing. Hmmm I dont know because I like it better when Schleich comes out with animals that are standing or sitting more than eating or laying down. So Willy you don't have a clue if thta Shetland Foal is Schleich or not?? I think it is Papo since Papo has been copying Schleich on many of their models, and plus Papo makes their foals look kind of the same way, outstreched feet, head turned, etc. Just a guess!!!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 pm

smhilin wrote:
So Willy you don't have a clue if thta Shetland Foal is Schleich or not?? I think it is Papo since Papo has been copying Schleich on many of their models, and plus Papo makes their foals look kind of the same way, outstreched feet, head turned, etc. Just a guess!!!
It is Schleich, because it's in the Schleich 75th anniversary book. Wink

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 pm

ana wrote:
...anyway schleich antelopes aren't so good because of their too fat legs, they better do some hippos Razz Wink But about new hippo I wrote it on my wish list from 2006 and they still didn't change this model, so maybe they will keep him forever Shocked Laughing...
100%!!!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Rio wrote:
And also a Polo Pony in tack with a rider like the Racing, Dressage, Jumping and Reining set.
Yes, Polo Pony would be great indeed!!! Or better:all team albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Well, this "barebone" thread began to work for the forum: when googling for "Schleich 2011" this page appears in the Top-6 of search results. (The 1st place is traditionally occupied by Laughing Giraffe).
So, I'm sure this thread will attract more new users to the forum as it did for LG.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Schleich has already made a vaulting set with one vaulter, but they could make a whole team of them, each in different positions Very Happy I do equestrian vaulting myself...
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 pm

I forgot to mention that I would also like to see them design a building that could be set up ~ as if a family went to the "County Fair" where 4-H children set up the animals they are raising and they have competitions in show ring. Dogs going through obedience trials, pigs being shown in a ring, horses being ridden etcetera. Cages and pens are set up in each barn for individual breeds of animals so families (that live in the city)can walk around and see the animals and maybe even a petting zoo for the children of baby farm animals...If they really wanted to go overboard they could design the rides you could take at the Fair too! So like a zoo, you could have stalls for the different breeds of horses and cows and pigs and chickens! ~S
Back to top Go down
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 am

To HKHollinstone: hmmm, I am not sure because that shetland foal i have never seen before! But the one I was talking about was the new pic he posted of the little foal being put into a tube.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 am

smhilin wrote:
To HKHollinstone: hmmm, I am not sure because that shetland foal i have never seen before! But the one I was talking about was the new pic he posted of the little foal being put into a tube.
Yes, that's the one I was talking about too, in the Schleich 75th anniversary book. I've never seen the foal (none of us know the breed for sure) before either, but it has to be from Schleich because it's in the book. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next