Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!

Go down 
+7
Katty
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! Empty
PostSubject: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:33 am

Today I received that beautiful figure! I love it but I'm affraid it is not for me.
I don't remember talking about that figure with anyone and I also cannot read the sender. I only can read Woburn MA but Shawn already told me that it was not him. If I forgot sorry but I need to know if it was send as a mistake and someone is waiting for it. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Roger on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:29 am

What a lovely, little visitor Laughing Laughing
Not the worst mystery you can have Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:23 am

I hope (or should i say not Laughing ) your mystery resolve it. My mystery isnt resolve. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:08 am

Taos had one for trade! I wanted it badly, but he said it was reserved already. :< It might have been for you? question

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:01 am

Wildheart wrote:
Taos had one for trade! I wanted it badly, but he said it was reserved already. :< It might have been for you? question
but he's from the UK scratch

Who else lives in MA? Scott?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:35 am

Mistery solved, I guess!
My ignorance with monkeys altogether with the strange address made me get a little confuse.
About the address Taylor knows and that's not important once he probably asked someone to send or reused an envelope.
My ignorance was because I thoght it was one of several lemur species and I was expecting a squirrel monkey!
Time to study a little more about macaques and so, we see always the same species in the forum that we forget that the world is full of them.
Mihnea, this time I was faster than you. I usually loose all trades for you! You'll find it for sure.
The good part of that silly story is that this beautiful figure is mine. Thanks!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:40 am

Roger wrote:
Mistery solved, I guess!
My ignorance with monkeys altogether with the strange address made me get a little confuse.
About the address Taylor knows and that's not important once he probably asked someone to send or reused an envelope.
My ignorance was because I thoght it was one of several lemur species and I was expecting a squirrel monkey!
Time to study a little more about macaques and so, we see always the same species in the forum that we forget that the world is full of them.
The good part of that silly story is that this beautiful figure is mine. Thanks!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Roger wrote:
Mistery solved, I guess!
Time to study a little more about macaques and so, we see always the same species in the forum that we forget that the world is full of them. Thanks!

The world is full of us and we survey you cyclops Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Your new monkey is quite the little cutie!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:32 pm

CONGRATULATIONS with your new, beautyful, lovely squirrel monkey cheers

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:10 pm

susanne, that squirrel monkey is crazy cute.

Harriet, the 'woburn, ma' part of the story really threw me off too, but mainly because I received a package recently that had 'Woburn, MA' printed on it as well and it really confused me. (that turned out to be from Amazon.com.)

Congratulations on your new figure Roger! It looks great!
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Wonderful surprise Roger Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Congratulations! Very cute monkey! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Thanks to all of you my surveyor friends! Laughing monkey
It is a shame that I cannot give you a good picture but I enjoy posting them anyway.
My misterious Chap Mei squirrel monkey went for a walk in a dead branch! geek

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Excellent photo Roger cheers Thank You for sharing! I like this figure even more now Very Happy monkey Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:26 pm

That is a very lucky little monkey Very Happy monkey
Such a great place he forund to live, - and even a croc to take pictures of him cheers

remowshake wrote:

Hi, Philip bounce bounce bounce bounce SO good to see you are still around cheers cheers cheers

remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:32 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Such a great place he forund to live, - and even a croc to take pictures of him cheers

remowshake wrote:

Hi, Philip bounce bounce bounce bounce SO good to see you are still around cheers cheers cheers

Hi my dear friend Embarassed Is everything fine with you ? Very Happy

I will try to stay , don't worry Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Thanks Ana, I'm glad you like my picture! geek
Susanne a little paradise was opened near my little house. It is a garden of a XVIII century palace. In the picture we cannot see it but unless I've found a corner to take some outside pictures. :)
Philip, nice to see you commenting a topic about primate. Is it still the chimpanzee the favourite figure of your sister? monkey

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:26 pm

I must admire you're memory my friend ! Shocked Shocked

Yes, we continue liking "Mali" ( the name of our baby chimpanzee ) :)

I don't know if still being one of the favourite, she likes too the Lipizziano female, that we call ( oh gosh, i forgot her name ) Sad

After i tell you, when i remember me Razz Razz

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:58 pm

remowshake wrote:
I must admire you're memory my friend ! Shocked Shocked

Yes, we continue liking "Mali" ( the name of our baby chimpanzee ) :)

I don't know if still being one of the favourite, she likes too the Lipizziano female, that we call ( oh gosh, i forgot her name ) Sad

After i tell you, when i remember me Razz Razz

Philip, this topic shows that my memory is not very good, but some things we cannot forget and that's not explainable! Very Happy

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:24 am

My Congrats Rogerio! It,s from God! farao Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:45 am

Roger wrote:

Susanne a little paradise was opened near my little house. It is a garden of a XVIII century palace. In the picture we cannot see it but ....

....but, that sounds just fantastic cheers

Ohhh, please, if/when you have time, will you show us pictures of this castle and garden ? bounce bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:06 am

ana wrote:
Excellent photo Roger cheers Thank You for sharing! I like this figure even more now Very Happy monkey Very Happy sunny

SUSANNE wrote:

Thanks Ana and Susanne! flower flower
That's only an urban palace, nothing special but I'll try to take some pictures next days. I like the half-abandoned garden the problem is the croc.
Anyway you can see a little of the garden in that picture! geek Monkeys for a walk! monkey
Safari spider monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!   Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chap Mei squirrel monkey, mistery solved!
Page 1 of 1