Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!

Go down 
+16
Sergey
MartinH
m.davis.15
Numa
ken yeo
baltimore zoo
Gab
lucky luke
Rio
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
Nova
Gabe
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:31 am

Just wait for me to become a bit older!Promise,guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 am

[quote="Wildheart"]The Dinosaur Toy Forum is always one step ahead us in finding dinosaur information.Reading some of the newer posts,I found out the complete list of prehistoric stuff from Safari ltd.,introduced during 2011!

...Thank you very much, Mihnea, for the information and Catalogue 2011! As you know I,m old collector of the Dinosaurs! Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:26 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thank you Marina and Harriet for this great news! cheers
I love the Indian rhino, whatever size it has, and the okapi and some others seem to be good too!
And now i see how famous our great friend Christophe is in the collectors world, as they made a special model from him... Wink geek
Laughing
Can't wait to get the Okapi, I'm not sure about the Indian rhino until someone else has it, then I can see better photos. But it does look gorgeous cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 pm

This Cyclope looks good! cyclops

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks for the pics!
Now that we have two nice lions, Papo and CollectA, an acceptable one, Schleich, I wait that Safari lion it will be better than is looking!
The capibara is a very nice news. doesn't metter if it is too big. Like Kiki jaguar, mine is waiting for food and much bigger much better!
:)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks for the pics!
Now that we have two nice lions, Papo and CollectA, an acceptable one, Schleich, I wait that Safari lion it will be better than is looking!
The capibara is a very nice news. doesn't metter if it is too big. Like Kiki jaguar, mine is waiting for food and much bigger much better!
:)
I like your Avatar Roger, what brand is that? Looks really realistic!
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you Marina for the pictures and Harriet for their access to the forum. A few animals (capybara, badger, kudu, greater roadrunner, okapi) who would like to have, it looks very promising. No, but we'll see how it will look on sale in mass production. I'm curious of their proportion in relation to the Schleich, Papo, CollectA. Indian Rhinoceros by the black line IMHO looks like a cartoon. I am not in fact met such a rhinoceros.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 pm

zbyszek wrote:
Thank you Marina for the pictures and Harriet for their access to the forum. A few animals (capybara, badger, kudu, greater roadrunner, okapi) who would like to have, it looks very promising. No, but we'll see how it will look on sale in mass production. I'm curious of their proportion in relation to the Schleich, Papo, CollectA. Indian Rhinoceros by the black line IMHO looks like a cartoon. I am not in fact met such a rhinoceros.
I don't like that black line around the indian rhino's eyes either, looks odd. But you could always paint over the black lines.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
zbyszek wrote:
I don't like that black line around the indian rhino's eyes either, looks odd. But you could always paint over the black lines.

I don't like the black line too and I already told it to Safari. Maybe if you do the same it could help.

I especially like this model because the sculpting seems very realistic Cool But those black lines Shocked .

Zbyszek, here is a pic of an Indian rhino who lived one hour car driving from me. It looks a lot like the Safari Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Kikimalou, can you please tell your contact at Safari ltd. to continue their wonderful Wildlife Wonders series(as usual... more big cats, bigger elephants and more apes) and to please make the smaller sized animals to scale!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
zbyszek wrote:

I don't like the black line too and I already told it to Safari. Maybe if you do the same it could help.

I especially like this model because the sculpting seems very realistic Cool But those black lines Shocked .

Zbyszek, here is a pic of an Indian rhino who lived one hour car driving from me. It looks a lot like the Safari Wink
Thanks for that picture Christophe, aren't Indian Rhinos gorgeous. I might just email them then about the black lines then Wink
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Christophe. Thank you for the picture. I saw a rhinoceros in the Warsaw Zoo, and the same sculpture reflects what I saw. It's great. But the painting Evil or Very Mad . Just like a little pebble in your shoe can hurt just the sight of those black lines tiring my eyes. Even my daughter said the first thing is - Dad, but what those black lines. It's for kids -. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:03 am

Zybsek wrote "just for kids", well if these toy companies were smart, they would do a collector series
only for serious collectors, I know I would definitely buy them, as I'm sure other serious collectors would!
Charge a little more for a more detailed piece, I don't care, just make sure the quality, detail, and scale are PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: Hey guys, you can paint the black lines in the mouth that is not a big deal.    PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:02 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Zybsek wrote "just for kids", well if these toy companies were smart, they would do a collector series
only for serious collectors, I know I would definitely buy them, as I'm sure other serious collectors would!
Charge a little more for a more detailed piece, I don't care, just make sure the quality, detail, and scale are PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
...if these toy companies were smart, they would do a collector series
only for serious collectors, I know I would definitely buy them, as I'm sure other serious collectors would!...
Sure they would! But how many serious collectors are there around the globe? Hundreds? Maybe a few thousands at most? I think such audience is not sufficient to make good sales, that's the bitter truth...

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Maybe true about not that many serious collectors, so just make a few figures for the serious collectors and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:11 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's a link, wow the Okapi is gorgeous! These are posted by Marina. Thank you!

Oh my... Okapi looks good bud it has chubby legs... what a shame. Okapi in real is having really slim legs Sad and pose is similar to papo okapi... but i like it anyway :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:24 am

MartinH wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Here's a link, wow the Okapi is gorgeous! These are posted by Marina. Thank you!

Oh my... Okapi looks good bud it has chubby legs... what a shame. Okapi in real is having really slim legs Sad and pose is similar to papo okapi... but i like it anyway :)
Yes, they are chubby, but I don't mind, I love Okapis drunken Laughing
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Yeah ,those black lines should vanish quickly, on the complete body of the Indian rhino! Shocked

Nobody seems to be impressed on the model of my friend Christophe... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yeah ,those black lines should vanish quickly, on the complete body of the Indian rhino! Shocked

Nobody seems to be impressed on the model of my friend Christophe... Rolling Eyes Laughing

There is still some serious people here Willy What a Face cyclops Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 am

So... A few more pics for my birthday ?

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 am

Maybe a few links ?

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:18 am

Oh thank you Christophe!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 am

why is it always male okapi?
but it is gorgeous bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:49 am

MartinH wrote:

why is it always male okapi?
but it is gorgeous bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
I don't know scratch ah well bounce he's just so lovely... Rolling Eyes drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next