Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!

Go down 
+16
Sergey
MartinH
m.davis.15
Numa
ken yeo
baltimore zoo
Gab
lucky luke
Rio
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
Nova
Gabe
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Do you think it's alright to say some great news I have about the 2011 Safari ltd now? I don't want to get into trouble for revealing anything too early. I'm itching to tell you all though!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Do you think it's alright to say some great news I have about the 2011 Safari ltd now? I don't want to get into trouble for revealing anything too early. I'm itching to tell you all though!!!

You are a good teaser, Harriet geek

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 am

HKHollinstone wrote:

Harriet, if you think it's too early, we can wait. Nobody here want to see you in trouble. Very Happy

I f smeone gave you good info and asked you to wait a bit, do it because it's the best way to have more info.

Waiting is not a problem for us I guess, it's the everyday life of a collector Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 am

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Harriet, if you think it's too early, we can wait. Nobody here want to see you in trouble. Very Happy

I f smeone gave you good info and asked you to wait a bit, do it because it's the best way to have more info.

Waiting is not a problem for us I guess, it's the everyday life of a collector Wink
Alright, I would have felt guilty if I had revealed anything Laughing You'll just have to wait then Rolling Eyes sunny Sorry Gabe Wink
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:38 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Do you mean you've got info that exceeds the one in the Sneak Preview PDF?
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:44 am

Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Yes, Justin told me in a PM he sent me.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:58 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

By the way, Justin himself is not a forum member here, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Harriet,the sneak preview contains a lot of animals.When you say more are on the way,you refer to the categories already mentioned(like Wild Safari), or the other ones(like humans)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Harriet,the sneak preview contains a lot of animals.When you say more are on the way,you refer to the categories already mentioned(like Wild Safari), or the other ones(like humans)?
I don't know about series, I mean I don't know what all the series are called. Justin mentioned Forest life, Wildlife, Wildlife Wonders, Wings of the World.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

By the way, Justin himself is not a forum member here, isn't he?
Yes, he's just become a member, so he'll tell you all the news when he get's the go ahead. Welcome to the forum Justin!
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:48 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Harriet just put me out of my misery and confirm one thing (only if you can of coursE) are we getting more hoofed mammals such as antelope?? thats all I wanna know! :-)
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

Harriet just put me out of my misery and confirm one thing (only if you can of coursE) are we getting more hoofed mammals such as antelope?? thats all I wanna know! :-)
Well, at least one antelope - lesser kudu - one can see in the Sneak Preview PDF. Or you wonder if there will be more? :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Justin didn't say anything about anymore types of antelopes other than the Lesser Kudu, but there is one hoofed animal coming out in one of the series, isn't an antelope though.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:33 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Justin didn't say anything about anymore types of antelopes other than the Lesser Kudu, but there is one hoofed animal coming out in one of the series, isn't an antelope though.
Oh, so complicated :)) Is it in the Wildlife series?
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:57 pm

It is most probably another horse or a cow.Nothing very rare,I guess... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Why not a Wildlife wonders okapi ? cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Yes that's right! bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
If he is like the 2010 orang-utan, I will have to find enough place for such big models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
If he is like the 2010 orang-utan, I will have to find enough place for such big models Very Happy
Being my favourite African animal, I will have to get it too Laughing
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:42 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Being my favourite African animal, I will have to get it too Laughing

I want one. I hope it is spectacular. Now the waiting begins.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Sorry I am confused as I always am. You mean thats right as in yes you agree or yes we are getting a wildlife wonders Okapi? If we are then that is fabulous! The Wildlife Wonders range seems to be really good and well sculpted etc! Cant Wait!
Back to top Go down
m.davis.15

m.davis.15

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

There is in fact a Wildlife Wonders Okapi coming out in 2011! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Sorry I am confused as I always am. You mean thats right as in yes you agree or yes we are getting a wildlife wonders Okapi? If we are then that is fabulous! The Wildlife Wonders range seems to be really good and well sculpted etc! Cant Wait!
Yes Numaan, I mean there is a Wildlife Wonders Okapi coming out in 2011! My wish came true cheers
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:17 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Yes Numaan, I mean there is a Wildlife Wonders Okapi coming out in 2011! My wish came true cheers

Hoorah! We are getting some progress! This should be really exciting. I really hope it is in a much nicer pose and sculpt than the standard Safari Okapi! I cant wait!

If they are branching into an Okapi now then we may get an antelope in 2012!

Okapi must be doing well with Safari because they have also made mini toobs version of the current okapi for 2011.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:50 am

woohooo Kudu is gorgeous! Very Happy

Last edited by MartinH on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next