Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!

Go down 
+16
Sergey
MartinH
m.davis.15
Numa
ken yeo
baltimore zoo
Gab
lucky luke
Rio
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
Nova
Gabe
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:49 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Thanks Martin, but i have a new one already, as i change it every few days, haha. Wink
But i think, you ment the running bison...

Yeah :) Running bison was one of my favourite :)) really nice one cheers Maybe, one day... he´ll be back Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Sorry for off-topic, but I think it'll be interesting to our Portuguese friend Roger: Safari has posted a pic and some info of their Portugal distributor. Wasn't it Roger who said that Safari is hard to find in his country? Maybe it's possible to set up contact with this distributor?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Sorry for off-topic, but I think it'll be interesting to our Portuguese friend Roger: Safari has posted a pic and some info of their Portugal distributor. Wasn't it Roger who said that Safari is hard to find in his country? Maybe it's possible to set up contact with this distributor?

Thanks Kiril! I have this contact yet... but the distributor has few itens. The only standard sized are the wings of the world, it has the wonders that are very fine but no space in my zoo and I think that some dinos... I'll ask it.
Another thing is that this distributor only has same itens available in thematic parks shops very far from me.
No aardvak, no red panda, no oryx, no anteater, etc. Sad
There's some european shops selling in Portugal but have only ordinary itens like pandas and so!
But dinos I think will find some but aren't for me but for my niece.
Anyway I'm very thankfull of you... :)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

Thanks Kiril! I have this contact yet... but the distributor has few itens. The only standard sized are the wings of the world, it has the wonders that are very fine but no space in my zoo and I think that some dinos... I'll ask it.
Another thing is that this distributor only has same itens available in thematic parks shops very far from me.
No aardvak, no red panda, no oryx, no anteater, etc. Sad
There's some european shops selling in Portugal but have only ordinary itens like pandas and so!
But dinos I think will find some but aren't for me but for my niece.
Anyway I'm very thankfull of you... :)

I am facing this problems here too! there only carry incredible creature and toobs! So I only get it from oversea.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 pm

In Portugal there's no space for many brands! Schleich is dominating completly the market! Buyers here are children and not adultes.
Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of cute animals... when a beast is ugly in real live i want it ugly in pvc... not smiling for me inviting me to waste money building a Noah's ark!
But not all is bad! Safari has the best dinos of all and there are some available for me...
So we'll have a Miragaia next year... nice!
Don't forget that Portuguese dinosaurs are the most beautifull of the world! Even this ugly one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Miragaia prototype from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Kiril! I have this contact yet...
You mean you have already talked to Maria Pacheco? In person?

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes.:)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Thanks for the miragaia pics Roger. Only a few month waiting and it will be on my shelves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Roger wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
Oh, then tell us a bit more about it! Was she eager to communicate with an adult collector? Does she know about our forum? And does she want to collaborate with us in some way?

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
Oh, then tell us a bit more about it! Was she eager to communicate with an adult collector?
Why not?:? I'm not sure about what I am but she was eager to comunicate with me!:!

Does she know about our forum?
I told her about schleichtiersambler but should I say safaritiersambler?

And does she want to collaborate with us in some way?
Could you please explain me it more clearly Kiryl?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
Thanks for the pics!
Now that we have two nice lions, Papo and CollectA, an acceptable one, Schleich, I wait that Safari lion it will be better than is looking!
The capibara is a very nice news. doesn't metter if it is too big. Like Kiki jaguar, mine is waiting for food and much bigger much better!
:)
I like your Avatar Roger, what brand is that? Looks really realistic!

Sorry, Harriet!
I missed your question for a long time... I don't know if you are talking about this croc avatar...
I never thought that someone with such a beautfull avatar liked mine! Thanks!
This is a prehistoric croc called Sarcosuchus from brand CollectA!
"Serious Schleich, Papo, (CollectA) and Safari LTD collector"Idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:21 am

Ok then Martin, thanks for the compliments on the avatar! Wink
Of course the bison will be back some day, he is running and running, untill he is the world around, and back on this place.
Untill then, the chameleon and the cockatoo filled up his place untill now... Very Happy

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 am

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
Thanks for the pics!
Now that we have two nice lions, Papo and CollectA, an acceptable one, Schleich, I wait that Safari lion it will be better than is looking!
The capibara is a very nice news. doesn't metter if it is too big. Like Kiki jaguar, mine is waiting for food and much bigger much better!
:)
I like your Avatar Roger, what brand is that? Looks really realistic!

Sorry, Harriet!
I missed your question for a long time... I don't know if you are talking about this croc avatar...
I never thought that someone with such a beautfull avatar liked mine! Thanks!
This is a prehistoric croc called Sarcosuchus from brand CollectA!
"Serious Schleich, Papo, (CollectA) and Safari LTD collector"Idea Very Happy
Thank you Roger! It has amazing detail drunken
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:17 am

Roger wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
I mean - does she want to participate in the life of our forum? Or maybe provide us with some inside info about Safari distribution in your country?

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
I mean - does she want to participate in the life of our forum? Or maybe provide us with some inside info about Safari distribution in your country?

I'll ask her... the only think I know is that she's thinking in change her strategy for 2011 what is for me a great news!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7