Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harriet's schleich additions

Go down 
+44
Tiermann
smithyboy
Steve170
landrover
Ana
dlfrogman
Vivien
Arrakai
Arnaud
Cyhyraeth
Lasersword1973
widukind
SyLoBe
schleich61
lucky luke
Roger
ken yeo
MD1985
MartinH
Kikimalou
Gabe
skysthelimit
Kristie
SUSANNE
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
schmidtchenschleich
atabini
Silver Unicornis
Sumo
Rio
zbyszek
smhilin
Admin
Siobhan
remrock02
alexmotoc
Sergey
Kiryuha
Nova
WILLYBACOMAN
Suebeedo
Numa
aandmkw
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 am

Siobhan wrote:
Nice additions Harriet, especially the horses :) (I always comment on horsey additions don't I?) I've got all the eight new horses already, my favourite Finnish online shop got them in stock really quickly! :O I don't think any of the "normal" shops here have got any new January products though.
Thanks Matilda flower I wonder if the toy shop near me has the new animals in yet, I would like to get the Arctic fox and the red fox and badger when they're available in May.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Siobhan wrote:
Nice additions Harriet, especially the horses :) (I always comment on horsey additions don't I?) I've got all the eight new horses already, my favourite Finnish online shop got them in stock really quickly! :O I don't think any of the "normal" shops here have got any new January products though.
Thanks Matilda flower I wonder if the toy shop near me has the new animals in yet, I would like to get the Arctic fox and the red fox and badger when they're available in May.

Harriete, the arctic fox is a January figure, is already available in Portuguese shops! I want the badger too!:)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Siobhan wrote:

Harriete, the arctic fox is a January figure, is already available in Portuguese shops! I want the badger too!:)
Yes, I know, I was just saying I would like the red fox and badger too, another lot of Schleich to get. I wasn't sure if I wanted the Arctic fox when I ordered my 2011 Schleich, but now I really like it. Rolling Eyes so when the red fox and badger are in my local toy shop - I'll buy the Arctic fox at the same time. clown

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:28 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Quote :

Yes, I know, I was just saying I would like the red fox and badger too, another lot of Schleich to get. I wasn't sure if I wanted the Arctic fox when I ordered my 2011 Schleich, but now I really like it. Rolling Eyes so when the red fox and badger are in my local toy shop - I'll buy the Arctic fox at the same time. clown

OK Harriete, your English is too perfect for me!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 pm

Yep, she's good with it, have you been learning english for long time Harriet? Laughing

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Quote :

OK Harriet, your English is too perfect for me!Very Happy
No, you're right it did sound like I thought the Arctic fox was coming out in May Embarassed my English is bad and I'm English!

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Yep, she's good with it, have you been learning english for long time Harriet? Laughing
Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:47 pm

skysthelimit wrote:

Eh Robert! Are you kidding me??? You have a very nice English too and you are not a British young lady!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Roger wrote:
...you are not a British young lady!!! Embarassed
Well, so the profile says Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Roger wrote:
...you are not a British young lady!!! Embarassed
Well, so the profile says Laughing

I'm replying here Robert!
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t1511-oldies-but-goodies#24715
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Schleich Cheetah and Arctic Fox   Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Along with the Bullyland Caribou I also bought these:
Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 SchleichAfox
Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 Schleichcheetah
and with the Papo Cheetah, they go quite nicely together
Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 CheetahPandS

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Nice, like mother and daughter
cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 pm

The cheetas are both wonderful !
I like the one from Schleich most, but maybe it is because she is in family with mine Laughing

The little Arctic fox is SO cute I love you cheers

And, - as usual - your photoes do them honour sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 pm

very good photos, Harriet cheers
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Congratulations Harriete!
All figures and pictures are nice!
About cheetahs again the same story! Schleich try always make the figures more beautiuful and turn them less realistic! Very nice face has the Schleich cheetah, large and with an cat looking! But the Papo is more like a real one! So my favourite is Papo!
Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 Cheetah12
Back to top Go down
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:13 pm

That arctic fox is amazing! I think those pictures are great. How big is she compared to the polar bears??
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:44 pm

... Congrats Harriet! In my display - Papo cheetah is male and Schleich - female together it,s a good family! Laughing Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Thank you Robert, Susanne, Torben and Roger! I too think the Papo Cheetah is the most realistic of the two Roger. Very Happy

Thank you Matilda and Sergey sunny sunny I don't have any of the new Schleich Polar bears Matilda but I can take a picture with the old version for you.
Sergey, it was after seeing the Schleich Cheetah in your collection that moved me to buy it! cheers

Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Fantastic Harriet! I love the Arctic fox! cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Lovely Harriet! Very Happy
The artcic fox does look very good indeed!
I do have the cheetah already, it is in an ever growing group of cheetahs already, including this very very rare Schleich, from which only 3 exist!

Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 Anas_Schleich_King_Cheetah_1

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Harriet, I had the Schleich cheetah in my hands tonight at Target, but the cute little Clydesdale foal beat him out by a hair. lol.

Congrats! And I will have to go back for the cheetah. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 am

Congratulations Harriet! Always good photos!

I think I will prefer the Papo Cheetah more than Schleich.

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:36 am

Thanks Gabe, Willy, Kristie and Ken flower the old version of the Schleich cheetah is facing the other way isn't it, I love Ana's repaint on it Willy, it's beautiful. cheers

Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 am

-The cheetah from Schleich is beautiful. It looks like a princess. A fox is so cute .- flower sunny flower
The comments Ala and Asia.
Congratulations Harriet.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:58 am

zbyszek wrote:
-The cheetah from Schleich is beautiful. It looks like a princess. A fox is so cute .- flower sunny flower
The comments Ala and Asia.
Congratulations Harriet.
Thank you Ala, Asia and Zbyszek! flower flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harriet's schleich additions    Harriet's schleich additions  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harriet's schleich additions
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next