Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...

Go down 
+39
FluffySlipers
Anne from Norway
Jetty
Wilorvise
OptiSailor
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
Night Elf
googie212
costicuba
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
AlphaMareArt
sortepletter
Shanti
NightLioness
ulinuk
Dum_my
Carola
JonasV
MartinH
Cyhyraeth
SyLoBe
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
Sumo
Kikimalou
ken yeo
landrover
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
pipi6
Saarlooswolfhound
Mastiffcat
Elros Alvar
Ana
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 pm

cheers Lovely new additions Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:01 am

Beautyful horses cheers

Good that you are still fond of Potato chips Laughing Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:22 am

It is great that you spot everything that happens in these pictures! Laughing
Beautiful horse! flower

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Haha, thanks a lot - yes I love potato chips, esp. if the don't go straight to the hips Laughing
Here are some more and as I'm running out of space most of them are really tiny Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breyer Paddock Pals - about Schleich Size
Sandicast Appaloosa - beautiful glass eyes
Walter Resin, Traditional size
Breyer Stablemates - Appy Family
Heavies
Mixed breeds
Ponies
Palominos
Racehorses
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Arrhhhw ! So much beauty cheers

Look at the pinto pony etc drunken

Some of the other brands ought to take a look at those horses' movement, no brand can make canter/gallop almost consistently so real looking Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:00 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:42 pm

Lovely, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:30 am

Congrats again Very Happy Are you going to BF?

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:04 am

I'll probably never make it to Breyerfest, but at least I got one of the special Breyerfest-models - Chanel. She is really cute, but I'm not to fond of the tail, that last 'swish' is just too much, and the upper lip is much too long.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:10 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 am

Congratulations for getting a whiff of Breyerfest cheers

A wonderful, beautyful model, even with the flaws you mention, - I wonder about that upper lip . Not even if they try to reach a green straw under the fence , have I see a horse make the upper lip that long scratch

But otherwise, - look at the face and neck, - almost like a Renaissance sculpture Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:23 pm

I just love my Chanel - I wasn't sure I'd like her from the promo pic but once I opened her from the SR line I loved her! Very Happy

The lip is supposed to be a "pooky" lip - not sure if it's an all-around horsey term or just something we use here in the US. It's when a horse stretches their lips out and all the "goo" moves around. Laughing

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:10 am

Lovely Chanel cheers I find her very charming, and lots of neat details on that mold. And us who live outside USA can be happy there are things such as MPV and MH$P and helpful people from forums Very Happy

Her color is not my favorite and looking forward to see Breyer release her in other colors. I'd love her as a fleabitten gray.

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Beautiful newcomers! I love stablemates! Very Happy cheers Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 pm

I love stablemates too - they don't need so much space Laughing Just recently my SMs (and other mini's) got a new home

And while I was taking shelf-shots I also did some of the new wooden one I got secondhand locally
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Love the shelf you got for the SMs, plenty room for more horses Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Boah!!!!

Back to top Go down
OptiSailor

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:53 pm

You have an amazing collection!!
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Thank you LeeAnn, Optisailor and widukind (btw. loved your comment lol! )
Yesterday I got a parcel from Carola and I promised to show what she sent me. It was a little difficult, because of the weather (bad lighting, rain) and to make matters worse I was so clever to drop my camera and wreck it. Fortunately I had another one at home with mind-boggling 5 megapixels. This is the result:
The black shire and his new friends - only one missed the photo shoot. His name is Tristan and the poor guy still sits in his box.
Here Sjokolade meets the resident fjords
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:13 pm

I'm mindboggled. :) lovely additions

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:08 pm

These pictures surely don't look like drafts! Laughing
They are wonderful! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:52 am

Congratulations again

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:13 pm

They are lovely cheers Congratulations! I actually just acquired a Sjokolade myself.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:17 pm

What a parcel affraid

And they all have friends and/or family ...they are ever so beautyful, - congratulations cheers Applause

Laughing Laughing So you can also drop a camera on concrete geek
When I was looking for a new camera, my dear son decided that the most important thing was that it could be dropped, forgotten outdoors in pouring rain, stepped upon and chewed by dogs, - and it has already proven that it can ! Embarassed silent Laughing

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Great to see them in their new home Very Happy With new friends. Love your congas too Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next