Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?

Go down 
+37
Saarlooswolfhound
Laika99
sauroid
animallover4jesus
STORMnl
A-J
Taos
scot(t)
Snardi
christinavanderschouw
Elros Alvar
SommoDracorex
widukind
Roger
Silver Unicornis
Plahotiere
stecal
MD1985
atabini
WILLYBACOMAN
MartinH
noeska
remowshake
landrover
zbyszek
aandmkw
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Sergey
Admin
Ana
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Gabe
Rio
Arrakai
Wildheart
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  Empty
PostSubject: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

I have tried to count all my animal figurines yesterday(exept the China stuff,and my plants).The astonishing number is:805.
cheers
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 am

Laughing Your lucky that it only takes a day for you to count them. When I count mine (do it once a year) it takes a few days Wink

Counting my Made in china, I have just under 5500 animals.... But you´ll get there I´m sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Shocked wow !

I think I have about 170, 300 if I count the Breyers too.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Arrakai wrote:
Laughing Your lucky that it only takes a day for you to count them. When I count mine (do it once a year) it takes a few days Wink

Counting my Made in china, I have just under 5500 animals.... But you´ll get there I´m sure. Wink

I can imagine how many you have,since the boxes you keep them in have an astonishing number!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Rio wrote:
Shocked wow !

I think I have about 170, 300 if I count the Breyers too.

It is not important how many we have,but the dedication we clean and organise them with! Wink

I will try to count my China's today.Sometimes I wish I hadn't given my older ones to other children.I had a carpet full of them when I was 9.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, since I decided to collect only African Savannah animals I only have 41 Shocked Laughing

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Somewhere over a hundred, Laughing I haven't counted in a while Rolling Eyes No way near 5,500! Shocked affraid
I took a picture once of all my models together on a window sill, I don't think they'd fit on there now!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 pm

I remember when I tried to arrange all my handpainted models on the floor.
They started from the small side of the bed and ended at the rear end of the long side.
If I would try to arrange them now,it would mean I am nuts! cyclops
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Counting is a headache. I just have a count 10 minutes ago is around 1150 or maybe more. if talk about 5500, it will take another 3 to 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Well I see it's interesting topic Very Happy 5500 it's a lot, congratulations Anna! I think I have less than 200 but I didn't count them this year. I wish I can do it now but I'm not home Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi Friends,

i´ve tried to count my collection.

I have the masterpiece of my collection, the takin from Ana, a few Schleich, some Papo´s, Bully´s, Safari´s and some others. After the half my calculator begins to glow, therefor i can´t tell the exactly number of my animals. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

I have the masterpiece of my collection, the takin from Ana, a few Schleich, some Papo´s, Bully´s, Safari´s and some others. After the half my calculator begins to glow, therefor i can´t tell the exactly number of my animals. Cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very well! ... It,s difficult to me too! I think I have animals models about 1000 or small more... But what for? We are collecting for number? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 am

Sergey wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very well! ... It,s difficult to me too! I think I have animals models about 1000 or small more... But what for? We are collecting for number? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The main reason I´m collecting is of course because I love the animals, I want to get as many and as beautiful as I can. But the numbers is also somewhat important for me.

I´m aiming for 10.000, but I dont think I will stop collecting even if I get to that amount Laughing

My dream is to get like a museum of animals, with lots of vitrines and dioramas... Sigh, thats something for the future, I guess drunken
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 am

Arrakai wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

The main reason I´m collecting is of course because I love the animals, I want to get as many and as beautiful as I can. But the numbers is also somewhat important for me.

I´m aiming for 10.000, but I dont think I will stop collecting even if I get to that amount Laughing

My dream is to get like a museum of animals, with lots of vitrines and dioramas... Sigh, thats something for the future, I guess drunken

Yeh! Very Happy The number is the result of our enthusiasm! It seem,s that we are "drinking water and can,t have drink (quench)".... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:22 am

Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 am

I used to have now a little bit more than 1400 models of wild animals which depict more than 400 different species. In addition I have about 200 prehistoric animals.
My collection was bigger before but, sometimes, I need to select the models and let some leaving my home...
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 am

I just counted my models, Safari, Papo, Schleich, bullyland, collectA and AAA and it came to 300, I have on top of that Britains and other AAA models, which I couldn't be bothered to count. I was surprised how many I had! I could add the models I make and my porcelain models too Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:43 pm

This thread is another great succes! Razz
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:44 pm

I wish that Cristophe will live 100 years,so that he will be able to see my collection at the age of 40.I will try to make his dream come true! Very Happy

PS:I planned to establish my figurine-museum at the age of 30.Everyone will be free to have his own room inside,with many many displays!Your names will appear just above the doors,and small stories will accompany your models!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Wildheart wrote:
...It is not important how many we have,but the dedication we clean and organise them with! Wink
That's true for me. I'm not chasing quantities but am meticulous with quality. And the way the figures are displayed plays a crucial role for me.
I've just counted my figures, and found there are 112 pcs (plus 4 trees). All of them belong to wildlife as I don't collect farmlife and prehistoric animals.

88 of my figures are placed in zoogeographic displays:
- 29 in Africa
- 21 in Australasia
- 19 in Europe
- 19 in Americas

24 figures are not displayed - those are doubles, figures that don't fit others because of their scale, species that don't have relevant displays and some African animals who can't be located in the African shelf because of lack of space.
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Wildheart wrote:
I have tried to count all my animal figurines yesterday(exept the China stuff,and my plants).The astonishing number is:805.
cheers
lol!

...Hi, friends! Only in 2007 I made an attempt to count my collection models. This attempt almoust failed )) I did repit again and again... )) But turned out excellent photosession (photos - 2007)! And now I have near twice more... and what doing now? That is the question!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Wildheart wrote:
cheers
lol!

...and some more... Wink Wink Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Sergey, you have such wonderful display of your animals. It´s realy candie for the eye cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Arrakai wrote:
Sergey, you have such wonderful display of your animals. It´s realy candie for the eye cheers

... Thanks! Wink One my old friend named my collection: " This is mighty generator of the positive emotions!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Sergey wrote:
Arrakai wrote:

... Thanks! Wink One my old friend named my collection: " This is mighty generator of the positive emotions!" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Positive emotions is all we need flower
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next