Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?

Go down 
+37
Saarlooswolfhound
Laika99
sauroid
animallover4jesus
STORMnl
A-J
Taos
scot(t)
Snardi
christinavanderschouw
Elros Alvar
SommoDracorex
widukind
Roger
Silver Unicornis
Plahotiere
stecal
MD1985
atabini
WILLYBACOMAN
MartinH
noeska
remowshake
landrover
zbyszek
aandmkw
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Sergey
Admin
Ana
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Gabe
Rio
Arrakai
Wildheart
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 pm

It truly is a marvellous collection Sergey! sunny Very Happy exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 am

I love this forum! cheers

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:47 am

I can't even begin to tell you how many I have. Hopefully soon you will be able to see my entire collection.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Counting,counting   Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:39 pm

In comparison with giants, our collection of collectibles is modest and today has 225 pieces, hand-painted Schleich, Safari, Papo, CollectA. Since we started from the Schleich figurines are great too. Only a few months ago we started to buy other brands. And so with Safari, we have 14 units with CollectA 13 on the Papo 4 pieces. The whole collection is clearly cataloged and stacked so that it is relativly easy to verify that something is missing. What sometimes happens.
And then there is a great crying and drama. But so far always ended happily.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Wildheart wrote:
I wish that Cristophe will live 100 years,so that he will be able to see my collection at the age of 40.I will try to make his dream come true! Very Happy
Dear Wildheart,
Talking about counting I think when Christophe will be 100 You will be 68 not 40 Laughing Rolling Eyes But I'm sure You will have HUGE collection in age of 68 What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:16 am

I've just count my animal figures-I finally have them all in my room after changing living place. The number of animals is 202 plus 6 human figures. When I look at them standing on the floor I'm trying to imagine 5000 but the vision is scary affraid Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 pm

zbyszek wrote:
...The whole collection is clearly cataloged and stacked so that it is relativly easy to verify that something is missing.
That's very reasonable!
zbyszek wrote:
...What sometimes happens.And then there is a great crying and drama. But so far always ended happily.
And who's crying than, not you? :) If smth is missing from my displays, the drama will be at my side first of all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 pm

ana wrote:
I've just count my animal figures-I finally have them all in my room after changing living place. The number of animals is 202 plus 6 human figures. When I look at them standing on the floor I'm trying to imagine 5000 but the vision is scary affraid Laughing Laughing
Do you display your two hundreds somehow, Ana? Or just store in cabinets or boxes?
And 5000 is scary indeed. I can't even imagine where would I store 1000 if I had so many Shocked

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:
Do you display your two hundreds somehow, Ana? Or just store in cabinets or boxes?
And 5000 is scary indeed. I can't even imagine where would I store 1000 if I had so many Shocked

Most of them I keep in boxes. I display part of them in cabinet beside glass and change it from time to time. Now my African animals are "outside"(I mean displayed Laughing ) Next time maybe Asiatic monkey
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 pm

ana wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I understand this wish! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:56 pm

aandmkw wrote:
I can't even begin to tell you how many I have. Hopefully soon you will be able to see my entire collection.

I can't wait to see your new Alibaba cavern Very Happy

And I hope I will be able tos show my new dispays at the end of 2010. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:58 pm

ana wrote:

202 with or without japanese animals ?

5000... scratch scratch scratch Poor Torben No geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

5.000 i can top easy, i believe 8.000 or more. I must make inventory.
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

I'm still waiting for Japanese animals from France Laughing They will surely have many stories to tell me after their trip around all World!! sunny sunny

And yes Christophe You are right about Torben but also other mad collectors from this forum lol!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

5.000 i can top easy, i believe 8.000 or more. I must make inventory.

See you next month so... Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 pm

ana wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
ana wrote:

I'm still waiting for Japanese animals from France Laughing They will surely have many stories to tell me after their trip around all World!! sunny sunny

And yes Christophe You are right about Torben but also other mad collectors from this forum lol!

It seems the postman is walking from France to Poland Shocked

How can you tell Willy and Torben are mad collectors confused Only a few thousand animals... Just a starter indeed king lol!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 pm

ana wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:

Most of them I keep in boxes. I display part of them in cabinet beside glass and change it from time to time. Now my African animals are "outside"(I mean displayed Laughing ) Next time maybe Asiatic monkey

...In boxes? Oh, no, no! We are live here and now not for future! And we must look at this beauty every day! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Sergey wrote:
ana wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:

...In boxes? Oh, no, no! We are live here and now not for future! And we must look at this beauty every day! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Actually very wise words Sergey about live here and now drunken
But how can I display them all now without cabinets or dioramas question Any ideas? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

It seems the postman is walking from France to Poland Shocked
Poor guy, I hope something different stopped him Razz But maybe he's not poor-just another collector-in that case he surely stole this package and now he's playing with my toys Mad

Kikimalou wrote:

How can you tell Willy and Torben are mad collectors confused Only a few thousand animals... Just a starter indeed king lol!

Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm

:) :)
Number does not important,important is that next month,we will have more animals that today.
Our collections should be every day more bigs.
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:25 pm

I just have 20 Schleich animals (arround) and 20 chinese animals, arround

But , just like you said, the numbers dont change almost nothing.. I have time :)

Philip afro

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

Well just today I've counted my figures.
A total of 64! tongue 🐰

Country/State : netherland

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 am

Breyer: vijfenzevtig
Breyer cm: drei

Peter Stone: vierzehn
Harz ist: drei

Schleich Hunde: 74
Schleich Katzen: 17
Schleich hase: 10 Hasenpaar Weiss, 1988 bis 1993 gehen
Schleich Pferd: 195
Schleich kunstlerpferde: 2
Schleich Indianer Brunnen: 4 das Pferd
Ritter welt: 1 Pferd
Elfen Brunnen: 12 auf dem Pferderücken
Haustiere: elf
Tier Kinder: acht

Es könnte sein, mehr über:
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Gabe wrote:
A total of 64! tongue 🐰

Ok my number is 275. Mostly african savannah animals by Schleich, Papo, Safari and CollectA... some schleich horses and about 70 giraffes by other brands :) :) :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 pm

MartinH wrote:
Gabe wrote:
A total of 64! tongue 🐰

Ok my number is 275. Mostly african savannah animals by Schleich, Papo, Safari and CollectA... some schleich horses and about 70 giraffes by other brands :) :) :)

70 giraffes! affraid Surprised

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next