Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!

Go down 
+39
A-J
LukaLeon085
Elros Alvar
black unicorn
Sergey
bojan
alexmotoc
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
Ana
weaselfan93
MARTINLATIN
MartinH
Wildheart
Saarlooswolfhound
Robert
Bernyto
SommoDracorex
ze_neto
PeGe
trevok4
Sumo
Tiermann
ken yeo
SyLoBe
Joan Milelire
animalluvr6
Steve170
lucky luke
Yurumi
Kikimalou
widukind
HKHollinstone
sauroid
STORMnl
SUSANNE
scot(t)
Kristie
Roger
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:51 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I'm so happy I could dance cheers

Let`s dance bounce bounce bounce cheers

It is like a little voice telling me :... Hey Kiki... Maybe... Maybe LINEOL and HAUSSER time is coming back again drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 pm

James is most grateful to everybody on STS and he is very glad that everyone is happy with the final result, that is a result from our copperation. Very Happy Very Happy cheers
I also want to thanks James and Mojo for letting us participate on the developement of their figures and accept our feedback in such a humble way. That's what in Biology is called symbiosis! study Very Happy

Bojan wrote:
Wonderful! Do you know the release date?

Bojan, sorry for my Institutional reply. Mojo told me that it will delay a lot, not because it is a sloth,but because it needs to spend all Winter in factory to get moist enough to algae give it the musty color that we appreciate. That's a lengthy procedure. Sleep Sleep Wink Laughing Seriously, I don't know. James will tell us. Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

It is like a little voice telling me :... Hey Kiki... Maybe... Maybe LINEOL and HAUSSER time is coming back again drunken

cheers Christophe, so many years later and still hearing the song Je t'aime moi non plus? tongue geek Very Happy drunken

Country/State : india

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:21 pm

yes truly great looking and realistic (mammalic) looking.as mentioned above it is very hard to hate him him in his new face
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:17 pm

...The dark colour is more better! Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Definitely better than previous Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:19 pm

I've already commented, but today I went back to look over this thread and its pictures again, and am still so bowled over by how great this two-toed sloth is. Kudos to Mojo Fun. And thank you for letting us participate. This is an awesome model.
Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:22 am

HOLY WOWS! Shocked A SLOTH at long last! I've wanted some company to produce one, and now Mojo Fun delivers! Woooot! cheers Thanks, Mojo Fun!
Back to top Go down
sebillba

sebillba

Country/State : Southsea, UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm a bit late to the party, but read this thread today, and found it fascinating. It was so interesting to read the whole process of the production of a new figure, and greatly admire Mojo for paying such close attention to the collecting community's comments and suggestions. I particularly liked it when they changed the colour scheme after most people said it would look better with a darker face (that was my first thought too) - and what a transformation that was, it was like a different figure! The final model looked perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!   Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2013 Sloth painted and repainted!!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8