Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Traditionals went to the field today :)

Go down 
+6
Ana
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Kristie
SyLoBe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

My Traditionals went to the field today :) Empty
PostSubject: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

And, of course, I took some pics!

Gypsy is new on the herd, she come from Gran Canaria on Spetember. She has made good friends with Huckley, who come from USA at the beggining of the summer. They made a great couple! I´m sure their offspring would be pretty interesting :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They love to play together.

In the other side of the field, Plata (who also come from USA with Huckleberry) is deffending his territory... Cheveyo is a new and young stallion from Iowa who wants to own the field.

I´m not sure who´s going to win... Plata is on his best age and has a lot of experience, but Cheveyo looks very decided to win.

At the end Plata won and keep the terrotiry, so Cheveyo had to look for a new one... This time he won, and Secretariat had to run out of there!

Cheveyo is happy now, celebrating his new victory playing around the field!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:03 am

These are great photos! And beautiful horses!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:05 am

Those are wonderful pictures, Silvia. I enjoy a lot watching them. You did a great work and no doubts you love what you did. Very Happy
I'm only worried that Cheveyo will lost is happiness as soon as he knows how much Spanish government takes in taxes for a little field. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:01 am

Great pics! I love your story too, Cheveyo looks like he is just fittining in and breaking in his new home! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 am

They are lovely pics Silvia, great story! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 am

Thank you!

Roger, you´re right, I think someone should tell him Razz

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am

Lovely photos and very nice stories Very Happy

Did You get all Your Breyers this year? You have nice group of them already! Congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 am

This is fabulous cheers

The horses become alive in your pictures, it is AWESOME Shocked Shocked

WOW! Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 am

Fantatsic pics the horses are amazing Shocked Cool cheers cheers ☀Congrats Silvia cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Nice pics cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Thank you Ana, Susanne and Andreas!

Ana, no, I haven´t got all the horses the same year :)

My first one was Salinero (who doesn´t appear in those pics), I bought him in London about... 4 years ago I think. The following year, in another trip to London, I bought Oliver Fox Valley. Then, 2 years ago in Bareclona I got Big Chex to Cash and Secretariat. Only half of my herd is from this year Razz Kuchi (who I call Gypsy because I think Kuchi is a stupid name), Huckleberry Bay, Plata (The Lone Ranger´s Silver) and Cheveyo.

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Such beautiful photos and I love the stories that go along with them. Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Traditionals went to the field today :)   My Traditionals went to the field today :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Traditionals went to the field today :)
Page 1 of 1