Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News from Schleich

Go down 
+22
WILLYBACOMAN
remrock02
Arrakai
Sergey
Miss Mufflon
Wildheart
Numa
Kiryuha
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Suebeedo
Roger
smhilin
diversity
Zwartvoet
Siobhan
SUSANNE
Ana
schmidtchenschleich
Nova
HKHollinstone
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

News from Schleich - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:44 pm

[quote="Kikimalou"][quote="Admin"]Hi Friends,

today i was very surprised. In the afternoon i got a call from a staff member of Schleich. She asked me a lot of things about collecting, trading, selling older figurines, how to buy and many more. It seems Schleich has recognized that there are not only kids but many older collectors worldwide.

I became the permission to use the Schleich logo and photos and i will become next month a new DVD with high-resolution pics from their complete product line from 2011 and some surprises, i will tell later.

It could be the beginning of a very good cooperation cheers

Torben

...It,s good news, Torben. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Yey! That sounds realy great cheers

Oh, right now I wish I was Torben drunken

I realy realy hope that they will allow you to post some pics of Schleich 2011 when you recieve them *krossing fingers*

Oh oh oh, so exiting bounce
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 pm

I can't wait to see the pictures!! But I really can't wait til January! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am

As i had a long talk with Torben again this evening, so i know how this story went through...
But i am sorry that i can't tell you... Laughing
But anyway, it is good news that we can see the Schleich news for 2011 very soon already when things work out like they should be! cheers

But it seems, as Schleich recognizes the fact, that there are very much adult collectors too, and that they are a main source of their steady income for the company.
Next to that, they recognized that Torben is one of the biggest Schleich collectors in the world, with a great forum, which brings much publicity to the brand.
When you google Schleich, it is obvious, that you will find Torbens homepage as one of the first things you see... cheers

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 am

We are all sitting on the edge of our seats...
Waiting with baited breath....
Dying to find out soon....

Torben, now that you have an "inside" with Schleich, you are going to have to "Post a guard" at your house and be continuing to check your home for "bugs" and your phone too...I am not talking about the crawling ones either Torben....You never know who may be listening...... Suspect

No Trust No-one..........with zee infor-ma-shee-on... Suspect

Wink :)

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 am

This is soooooooooooooooo exciting, I have to say it again sorry Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 am

It is so great, i'm getting more curious every second. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:35 am

Torben, haven't you asked your contact person at Schleich about which figures will be retired?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Torben, haven't you asked your contact person at Schleich about which figures will be retired?

Kirill,

of course i asked her, but she gave me no informations. Sad

We all have to wait bounce
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Friends,

today i was very surprised. In the afternoon i got a call from a staff member of Schleich. She asked me a lot of things about collecting, trading, selling older figurines, how to buy and many more. It seems Schleich has recognized that there are not only kids but many older collectors worldwide.

I became the permission to use the Schleich logo and photos and i will become next month a new DVD with high-resolution pics from their complete product line from 2011 and some surprises, i will tell later.

It could be the beginning of a very good cooperation cheers

Torben
cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Congratulations Torben. That is some very exciting news.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
I reckon it could also be related to in part with Safari's attempts with communicating with collectors - Safari has facebook pages and provide a portal for collectors to voice opinions etc.
Schleich may want to emulate that given what many companies do...
By the way, does everyone know that Safari Ltd. became a member of LG forum this March?
Could we expect to see them here then?

Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:45 am

Whoa, how could I miss this thread!?!
Congrats Torben, these are great news!

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:12 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:
I reckon it could also be related to in part with Safari's attempts with communicating with collectors - Safari has facebook pages and provide a portal for collectors to voice opinions etc.
Schleich may want to emulate that given what many companies do...
By the way, does everyone know that Safari Ltd. became a member of LG forum this March?
Could we expect to see them here then?
Yes, be nice if he/she came here too.
Back to top Go down
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 am

Hi there again!
so its almost the end of OCTOBER! i cannot wait until we get the news from Schleich! Ha ha ha by the way I got a bumblebee costume for my dog. It is the cutest thing. Very Happy Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:43 am

Smhilin wrote:

Quote :
Hi there again!
so its almost the end of OCTOBER! i cannot wait until we get the news from Schleich! Ha ha ha by the way I got a bumblebee costume for my dog. It is the cutest thing.

Come on ~ let's see the dog in costume! What a Face Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:12 am

smhilin wrote:
... so its almost the end of OCTOBER! i cannot wait until we get the news from Schleich! ...
This waiting is a pleasure itself, so let's be patient lol!

alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:25 pm

The pressure is hight.....i just wait the moment when the news appear at the light....
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
smhilin wrote:
... so its almost the end of OCTOBER! i cannot wait until we get the news from Schleich! ...
This waiting is a pleasure itself, so let's be patient lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! you´re right
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm going to explode! Please give us some news....someone.....anyone...... :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

You will survive Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Laughing won't be long now Numaan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:12 pm

They say that is important to be in the right place at the right time. It may have happened to me about 45 minutes ago. I was at my favorite toy store about 20 km. from my house and my friend Jody introduced me to the local Schleich sales rep. The first time I opened my mouth to say hello I dont't think anything came out. I was so excited I thought I was going to pee in my pants. Thank goodness it did not happen. I talked to her about adult collectors and Torben's forum and how it has gone worldwide. She was very interested in everything. I asked her about 2011 and she said that she had a email on her computer at her office. She took down my email address and said she would send it to me when she could. She did tell me there were about 75 new items coming out and one of them was a new remake of the bald eagle. I guess knowing one item is better than zero. If I get anymore info I will pass it along as soon as possible. At the very least, we have another contact with Schleich. Larry
Back to top Go down
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:29 pm

thanks Larry!
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Larry's comment above...

lol! I am so glad to hear you didn't have an "accident" Larry. Embarassed

Local gossip would go as follows: "Oh my, did you hear about our local veterinarian Larry? No, really! I can't believe it and all over meeting someone who deals with little plastic animals..." Laughing

Another remake on the Bald eagle you say. Maybe it will be a female on the nest?

I look forward to hearing the newest News too! cheers Thanks for sharing Larry.

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from Schleich   News from Schleich - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News from Schleich
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next