Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES

Go down 
+41
onatello
Pinsel86
cyndee conrad
ableeuw
Viking Spawn
TheSpottedCat
*Valencia Stables*
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
Chewwy
boba_jagoda
Angie59
schleich61
Valinor
Dum_my
Kikimalou
JonasV
Menphis
rainbow3
widukind
LeeAnn
Sartje
sortepletter
AlopexLagopus
arafan
Bongo
Chris Sweetman
t3rry
WILLYBACOMAN
ReinbowSchleich
Elros Alvar
ghostme9
Carola
Schleichwelt
STORMnl
bojan
Roger
trevok4
Ana
krista
SUSANNE
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:08 am

Dum_my wrote:
That pinto mare variant is beautifull,
If i had the chance i would buy that immidiatly!
But the only thing i get is china! Sad

If ordering online from MPV (and likely also Spielzeug Guenstig?) they seem to always provide the German or Portugal versions. That is my experience.
Although some models seem to only be made in China, like the recent Shire Stallion.

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Oew that's a good tip! Thanks Carola Very Happy
Everybody on the hunt for a shire stallion from another country ? Razz

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Some horses:
Portugal, Germany
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tunisia, Germany

andalusians: Germany, Portugal, China
lusitanos: China, Germany - and the China one has kind of a soft feeling to it, I've never saw/felt that before on another model, feels very different...
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:09 am

Very interesting variations, Boba  cyclops The soft feel to newer Chinese Lusitanos I've also noticed, once in a shop, although my old Chinese Lusitano has the normal Schleich plastic feel to it. Must be something that has been only for later models. And now he is retured  Sad 

Dum_my wrote:
Oew that's a good tip! Thanks Carola Very Happy
Everybody on the hunt for a shire stallion from another country ? Razz

Sorry I've been  Sleep I hope indeed it is possible to find a Shire Stallion from another country than China. Would be very interesting!  sunny 

boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Here are the previous lusitanos again:

the soft chinese one on the right also smells bad - I'm not sure is it worth repainting with such a soft texture

two lipizzan geldings, both german, but with different writting and color

the right one is darker gray and looks more like a Tunisia version

Arab stallions, china left, germany right - I was suprised to see this
the difference is very visible, although it is difficult to see it in the picture
the chinese one has a very light muzzle and very dark chests
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 am

I really like the german one better!
I only have the chinees one ;P
Nice to see your horses With all their diffrences :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:16 am

Thanks Boba, I really would love to know if there is a real difference in weight between two Lusitano versions... is there any chance that you check it for me? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 am

I'll take some pictures as soon as I get home!!! Then I'll post them. I have the jaguar and a Kudo to match with yours Susanne, and a roebuck to match with yours Schleichwelt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:33 am

Oh bother! Has anyone ever read the first page, added a comment, AND THEN realised thatthe thread was 9 + pages long!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 am

Schleighgirl wrote:
Oh bother! Has anyone ever read the first page, added a comment, AND THEN realised thatthe thread was 9 + pages long!

Laughing We have topics with more than 60 pages! Wink

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:12 am

Roger wrote:
Schleighgirl wrote:
Oh bother! Has anyone ever read the first page, added a comment, AND THEN realised that the thread was 9 + pages long!

Laughing We have topics with more than 60 pages! Wink

I have done that so many times! Its always embarrising because the topic has often moved on and I'm just bringing up something old and already talked about.
 lol! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

Has anyone else done this? question 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:14 am

Schleighgirl wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing No, no, not me...only erhm,  Rolling Eyes Embarassed geek

Chewwy

Chewwy

Country/State : Estonia

PostSubject: Schleich Howling Wolf 14626 Different Variation(s)   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Today I went to a superstore where they sold some Schleich. I saw a howling wolf there and it looked a lot different than the one I already have. So, I bought it and went home to compare. I found only more and more differences! Very Happy

Here are some photos (they're all a little weird, sorry.. The lightning isn't aslo the best)
The one on the left (2nd variation) has a darker grey coat and more white on his belly. The one on the right (1st variation) has a lighter grey coat and has less white under his belly, though it blends with the rest of the coat better than on the 2nd variation.

The one on the left (2nd variation) has more white. The black around his mouth blends better with the rest of the coat than the other variation.

The paws are dark brown on the 2nd variation and it has grey pads. The 1st variation has white paws with black claws and black pads.

The fur. The left is the 2nd variation, the right is the 1st one.

Does anyone else have the 2nd variation? The stamp on the belly is exactly the same though so I doubt it is some kind of an older version.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Congrats! Are they both made in the same country?

I rotated your images for you too Wink

Chewwy

Country/State : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:45 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

Thank you! Very Happy
And the 1st variation is made in China, the other in Germany Smile
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Chewwy wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

Thank you! Very Happy  
And the 1st variation is made in China, the other in Germany Smile

I think LeeAnn found the answer for you right there then Very Happy

China and Germany (and Portugal) models can have quite a lot of variation sometimes.

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:22 am

Oh! I have one to add to this topic Very Happy
Here's my 'Made in China' Hanoverian foal and my 'Made in Germany' version.  

As you can see, the made in Germany version has a better blended star marking, however I think the China version has nicer eyes cyclops There's also a surprising size difference scratch

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:46 pm

^^
Oh wow. Those are two totally different fillies if you wouldn't know any better.
Even their heads look different.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:57 am

Cute photo of them, Abby drunken cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 am

Wow! I am glad I have the german versions!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:32 am

Good that you brought this topic up again, VS Applause

sadie3112 wrote:
Oh! I have one to add to this topic Very Happy
Here's my 'Made in China' Hanoverian foal and my 'Made in Germany' version.  

As you can see, the made in Germany version has a better blended star marking, however I think the China version has nicer eyes cyclops There's also a surprising size difference scratch

WOW ! I completely missed this entry Sleep Sleep

What a diffference, - often it is hard to show size on pictures, but here there there is no doubt. cheers

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:40 pm

If anybody have a Tunisian made one they really need to get rid of, I'm here, just saying.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:25 pm

Arrhw ! They are beautyful cheers

*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Oh dear, I wish I had pictures of this. But about a year ago I got a double of my percheron stallion, from an antique store. When I arrived home I put them together, and I soon realized how dark my new one was! He was made in Germany, and the other in chine, I had never seen such a difference. My Germany one was soooo dark! He barely had any socks, and had just about a black bum! I have started customizing him, so he doesn't look the same, but whew, one very odd variation!
Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Carola wrote:
Percheron Stallion China left, Germany right.

China left, Germany right.

Germany left, China right.

These are what my boys looked like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next