Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES

Go down 
+41
onatello
Pinsel86
cyndee conrad
ableeuw
Viking Spawn
TheSpottedCat
*Valencia Stables*
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
Chewwy
boba_jagoda
Angie59
schleich61
Valinor
Dum_my
Kikimalou
JonasV
Menphis
rainbow3
widukind
LeeAnn
Sartje
sortepletter
AlopexLagopus
arafan
Bongo
Chris Sweetman
t3rry
WILLYBACOMAN
ReinbowSchleich
Elros Alvar
ghostme9
Carola
Schleichwelt
STORMnl
bojan
Roger
trevok4
Ana
krista
SUSANNE
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Absolutely beautyful boys drunken

Very clear difference ! Congratulations, and thankyou for sharing Very Happy

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm

TheSpottedCat wrote:
If anybody have a Tunisian made one they really need to get rid of, I'm here, just saying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very nice variants drunken I have not seen a Tunisian variant of this one ever... Hope you find one, if he even exists scratch Very Happy

ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: 14348 Camel - Compare (Germany vs China)   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 pm

The 14348 is a Bactrian Bull Camel (as it has two humps and is male).  It was released in 2005 and discontinued in 2014.  I recently happened to have two colour variants of the beautiful model, so I thought I would share these with you.  I've placed a piece of paper in each photo whereby, G = GERMANY and C = CHINA.

G = LEFT, C = RIGHT

The CHINA variant is a lot lighter in colour than the GERMANY.  
The G was a lot larger eye iris than the C.  The C has almost a pin prick dot  
The C has a more grey face than the G which seems to help bring out more detail in the lines/wrinkles.  Yet strangely, on the body, the darker G colour appears to make the detail far superior and grainy versus the C model.

I hope you like this comparison.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:43 am

WONDERFUL comparisons cheers

Would you mind if I move it to this topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or would you prefer it to be a separate topic ?

Admins, - perhaps the the "countries"-topic should be "sticky", as we are many Schleich collectors who find it extremely interesting ?

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:54 am

Good comparisons and explanations ghostme9 Very Happy It is very interesting!

SUSANNE wrote:

Admins, - perhaps the the "countries"-topic should be "sticky", as we are many Schleich collectors who find it extremely interesting ?

I did the job Susanne and I moved it into the Scheich walkarounds & reviews section Wink But I think mods are able to do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:09 am

Interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Not a problem re: moving it - apologies for not putting it in the right place. Pleased you like the comparison - out of interest - which colouring do you prefer? I think mine is the Lighter (China). Thanks Andreas

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:11 pm

Topics merged Wink

I prefer the Chinese one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:21 pm

ghostme9 wrote:
Not a problem re: moving it - apologies for not putting it in the right place.  Pleased you like the comparison - out of interest - which colouring do you prefer? I think mine is the Lighter (China).  Thanks Andreas

That is no problem, - it is great that you show us these interesting model, much better than hesitate. !(o)):
Nobody can know all the topics, if they have not been active for a long time, - and not even then  Wink

I think I like the Chinese one a little best too, - but they are both beautyful Very Happy

Christophe, - I can not see how to make "stickies".
Moving topics, - yes, but last time I made a mess of it, so I won't try with other people's work ( Yet)  farao Laughing

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:48 pm

I found this variation recently of the Hanoverian Stallion. His shading/color is much more even. He is made in China. I've seen this variant several places, so he's not a loner. Maybe a batch just was like this.
Unfortunately I've sold the older one I had a long time ago, so I could only find an old photo of him to compare.

Older one, also made in China.

*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Aye! So interesting! I have three of the same rabbit, and they all look so different! Hope to get some pictures soon, along with my Percherons!
Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:28 pm

I found this thread very interesting with all of the variations. Since I only collect prehistoric life, I wasn't aware of the differences from one country to the next with modern animals. At least with my dinosaurs, I have discovered variations (some galleries I have already posted here) from over the years. Now I wonder if there are even more variants out there? Namely with brands such as Papo and Schleich?

ableeuw

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:24 am

My Production differences al the same number
(sorry for the blurry pictures)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:41 am

Those are nice comparisons, is there any chance that you tell us which version is each figure? study

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 9:11 am

Wonderful variations ! Thankyou very much for sharing cheers

Just for the sake of the value of the info in the forum : some of them are variations due to age, not country they are made drunken
I do not have them all, so please, as Roger says, if you will check under their bellies ? study

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Those variations are pretty significant! If I was a collector of those types, I would probably almost consider them as additional figures.

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Here are my shires. Both are made in china.

I was looking in a store and the lighter one really stood out from the shelf. He was so much lighter than the others. Looks like Carola's.
But I guess the lightning in this photos doesn't really show off any of their colours very well. I forgot about it, but they actually have different numbers on their bellies.
Under all the text, one as a 1 and the other a 2. They are both made in china. I really think the lighter one is prettier, his head looks very defined.
I also really realized how a tiny head he has compared with the newer Schleich molds.
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:16 pm

Wow, that is quite some variation on the Shires from China! Beautiful model and stance! Nice comparisons thankyou for sharing! Wink

Country/State : USA Texas

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Yes, I am finding that the Schleich female grizzly stamped Made in China is cuter than the one stamped "Made in Tunisia."  Looking for any "Made in China" stamped on the back right leg.  This is my very first post.  Please advise with any suggestions.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Nice comparison pics Very Happy Even from the same country, they look very different!

cyndee conrad wrote:
Yes, I am finding that the Schleich female grizzly stamped Made in China is cuter than the one stamped "Made in Tunisia."  Looking for any "Made in China" stamped on the back right leg.  This is my very first post.  Please advise with any suggestions.  Thanks

Welcome on STS Cyndee, I wish you will enjoy our village Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pinsel86

Pinsel86

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 2:37 pm

great topic !

I'm recording all variations of my Schleich horses here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(to much photos to post on here)

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:48 pm

nice variations of Falabellas!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:44 am

Spotted ponies from the Spotted Cat cheers

Very clear difference ! Thanks for the pictures Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:18 pm

I don't think anybody has presented the okapis ? alien alien
As I am trying so sell some doubles, I took one of my two okapis out to put her for sale, but fortunately I compared them first cheers

The Chinese one is more reddish and has a more glossy surface Very Happy

So now I have no okapi for sale ...I never get round to sell anything Rolling Eyes lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES   PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of Schleich models made in different COUNTRIES
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next