Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Additions of September :-D   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptySun 08 Sep 2013, 20:41

Hi all cheers 

Time to present my recent adds:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MPV Bullyland Special Edition Don Johnson cyclops With him a very new style of horse sculpting and design has entered my collection. I like that! Also, my first Bullyland. He is a very 'regular' and humble horse. And he is unique with his dressage move, as others have mentioned here at STS, he does a 'center pirouette'. Strange thing is though, there's no name or brand printed on him anywhere.

The Ladies of Camargue I love you They are SO sweet.. both of them... I just love their cheeky 'freshness' and playful expressions. And the ol' one, she has a rather unique pose of a Schleich design.

Hmm..Schleich... Rolling Eyes 

And then I got the new Schleich Hippo, it was a gift on my birthday. Certainly the sweetest thing to give a collector I love you And now the calf is no orphan anymore Very Happy

Then I got the Safari Gypsy Vanner Stallion :DHe has a lovely sculpt and the colourscale chosen for him is very nice and unique. Just a shame the paintwork is so simplified and glossy, particularly the black colour, and his coat has a strange and very rough texturing.

And then I received the loveliest gift all the way from Slovenia, The Princess of Tunisia, found by Bojan cheers Thank you SO much Bojan, for finding this wonderful variant to my Princess Shire herd. I love her very much I love you 
From left--> Made in China, Germany, Tunisia I love you 

Tunisia, Germany, China. My new Tunis Princess is clearly the most humble of them all, with the lightest mane and least 'smokey eyes'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptySun 08 Sep 2013, 21:11

What wonderful and varied new models you got there cheers 

The Princess-collection is world-class ( Litterarily speking Wink), an the photoes are wonderful, - the critters SPEAK Shocked Applause Very Happy 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptySun 08 Sep 2013, 21:26

Carola, congratulations for all these beautiful figures. I love specially the picture of hippos. There is clearly a Carola touch on it! I love you
We can say that all additions are horses once hippopothamus means litterally, River horse. study
So great that there is a Tunisian version of your Princess. I confess I tried to search here for a Portuguese version but it turned useless, all are Chinese and as I always say, Portugal is the worst place to find Portuguese Schleich figures. Though, knowing that the squirrel, white hare and some more 2013 releases are made in Portugal, you can keep some hope of finding a Portuguese Princess that you can call "Princesa"! flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 07:59

Lovely additions:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 15:51

Nice additions! I love the Shire triplets. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 18:01

Very nice new horses Carola! cheers Nice to see your collection of princesses is more complete now Cool Congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 18:04

Congrats!
Glad you have Don Johnson now!
All three Princesses are so different, fantastic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2013, 13:51

Thank you very much Susanne, Roger, Andreas, ReinbowSchleich, Anna & Cyhyraeth cheers 

Yes, I hope to complete the collection with a 'Princesa' indeed Wink Thank you for looking for one Roger, just it seems your country is like mine - almost only Chinese to be found in stores, even though Germany is our close neighbour..

The ol' Camargue is actually made in Portugal and the new is made in Germany. Both ordered online :) - and cheaper than in the local stores. Win win situation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: October Adds :-)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 14:02

Hi all cheers 

Two newcomers:

I went to the shop just to have a look, and YES! - a great new variation of one of my favorite models was there, ready to come with me home! : Made in Germany Friesian Stallion. He is the glossy one in the middle.

Geman to the left. Very handsome indeed. He is a lot different from the matte Chinese made one. I have posted more comparison photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then the little Shetland Gelding. Made in China. Here are my largest and now smallest Schleich horses Very Happy 

And with the gorgeous Camargue.

I really like his melancholic expression.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 14:11

Great newcomers and photos! I really like the last one - the camargue looks like she's comforting her new friend! Your Shetland stallion looks different than mine... more white? It seems yours is a bit glossy too. Congrats! cheers cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 14:43

Nice newcomers !! Congrats Carola!!cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 19:08

Thank you both Very Happy

The Shetland is a little glossy yes. Chinese version.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 20:52

Ah, I have a different interpretation to your beautiful last pictures! Very Happy
To me it looks they are ready to cross a river full of hungry crocodiles and Mrs. Camargue is kindly saying
- to the melancholic pony: - Go first flower
Congratulations, they are beautiful and also a great variation. I usually like best matte on black figures, but I think horses need always a somewhat glossy touch. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 21:52

Two beautiful animals,specially Friesian Stallion.

good adquicitions:!(o)): 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 07:01

Thank you Roger and Fernando Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Ah, I have a different interpretation to your beautiful last pictures! Very Happy
To me it looks they are ready to cross a river full of hungry crocodiles and Mrs. Camargue is kindly saying
- to the melancholic pony: - Go first flower
lol! evil Camargue affraid 
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 07:13

Congratulations Carola! Super additions, the Friesian is one of my favourites - I love seeing all the variations together.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 07:41

Wow, I like your newcomers! Great choices and nice variation of one of them best schleich horses Very Happy cheers Congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 18:49

Thank you very much Harriet and Anna cheers 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 09:03

Oh... and then this little fellow sneaked into my collection, Schleich Falabella gelding. He sure is tiny! And sweet Very Happy (Made in China version).

And here with the biggest breed of my collection(and in the world I think), Shire Princess' older sister I love you 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 12:11

Congrats! It surely is easy for a little pony like the falabella to squeeze into the shelf! Wink

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 15:07

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Congrats! It surely is easy for a little pony like the falabella to squeeze into the shelf! Wink
Thank you 4U cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 16:07

Congrats again cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 20:26

OHHHH ! You got a little mini-Spotty bounce cheers 

But take care ! Small as they are, they think they are Shires Laughing Laughing 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyWed 09 Oct 2013, 21:59

Laughing You could use your 2013 Princess, join 7 of these Falabella and tell the story of the snow White and the 7 dwarfs! Isn't the Shire sister the evil Queen? affraid affraid geek

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 EmptyThu 10 Oct 2013, 07:04

Thank you Andreas and Susanne cheers 
Susanne, yes, that's a little Spot-replica, and I have no doubt little horses are just as little dogs, unaware of their actual size Laughing 

Roger wrote:
Laughing You could use your 2013 Princess, join 7 of these Falabella and tell the story of the snow White and the 7 dwarfs! Isn't the Shire sister the evil Queen? affraidaffraidgeek
lol! lol! - and then White Friesian can be the prince albino 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next