Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:51 am

Carola, your photos are really nice, and especially I like the one with Prince Charming! Sad(o)): Twisted Evil Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:02 am

MartinH wrote:
Carola wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Oh... I´m in love with friesan stallion!! Sad(o)):

He deserves all that love indeed cheers
I´ready to give him all he need Very Happy But I have a problem get him in here scratch scratch scratch

Why why? Problems like that shouldn't exist bounce

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Carola, your photos are really nice, and especially I like the one with Prince Charming! Sad(o)): Twisted Evil Laughing

Thank you very much cheers He is a sweety is he not?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:09 am

Carola
Oh yes, he is. Those mares are glancing at him so... hmmm... I think they liked him, you know)
Unfortunately my Fjord stallion came in with the foal, so the only mare that dared to meet him was Izzy) But they are a nice family now)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:53 am

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Carola
Oh yes, he is. Those mares are glancing at him so... hmmm... I think they liked him, you know)
Unfortunately my Fjord stallion came in with the foal, so the only mare that dared to meet him was Izzy) But they are a nice family now)

Yes I suppose having a kid from a previous relationship can scare some potential partners away. Good Izzy wanted to take care of him and his kid cheers
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:05 am

Two new members arrived a couple of days ago:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Papo Ardennais Draft Mare I love you My very first Papo horse. Indeed she is something VERY different from any other horse in my collection. She might not be a perfectly accurate sculpt, but she has such an incredible charm, and her completely non formal attitude is very welcome in the horse figurine world, I think Wink She's almost provocative towards all those slim 'perfect' 'dancing', top dollar breed samples. I totally love that Razz She's like, 'so what, Princess and your shiny friends, my leg itches, life is good without being strapped up in braids and painful dressage'.

Princess certainly looks like an athlete in comparison(And funny how CollectAs make Princess look awfully bulky and clumsy. Very interesting to manipulate with looks when you use comparisons). Two lovely different girls nevertheless I love you

She's so sweet and seems alive, even her ears are in different positions from eachother. She's listening, paying attention. But I wonder, those eyes maybe look a bit too.. human Rolling Eyes

Can you believe these two are of the same brand? (The mare isn't even an old model, it says 2009 on her belly)

And just because I saw Susannes thread about all turning black - I discovered the Safari Percheron Very Happy So has he become my very first Safari. I found out he was retired, but fortunately MPV still had him.
I love this heavy breed, and his sculpt is just delicious! He's got all that muscle power i look for, standing proud and strong, awaiting instructions maybe?

There's something innocent about his expression. And indeed he is quite strapped up, which i think makes him look very submissive, thinking of him as a character.

I LOVE this sculpt!

And with a Schleich lady Wink One bad thing about him though, is the paintjob. It's the worst in my WHOLE collection! I got him in a plastic back from factory I assume, and he was dirty on the sides of his butt. Is he SUPPOSED to be dirty I wonder?? And those numbers on his leg.. his birthday I assume.. but did they really have to do it like that?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:06 am

Nice new horses cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:45 am

Beautyful, beautyful, beautyful horses cheers

Both Safari and Papo have mde wonderful horses. You describe it so well. Like Roger said ( I quote from memory) Several of the Paop horses have in artistic value what they may lack in accuracy Very Happy

Those numbers on Safari models, they surely are a pain in the butt Crying or Very sad But never mind, that horse is magnificent Very Happy

You made some lovely pictures, they are a joy to watch Sad(o)):

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:22 am

Congratulations on your new additions, Papo Ardennais Mare is also the only Papo horse in my collection, I'm thinking also about getting the Boulonnais Mare from Papo.

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:57 am

Thank you Andreas and Susanne cheers

bojan wrote:
Congratulations on your new additions, Papo Ardennais Mare is also the only Papo horse in my collection, I'm thinking also about getting the Boulonnais Mare from Papo.

Thank you Very Happy And yes, I've also got a good eye for the Boulonnais actually Wink Why did you chose the Ardennais as your first and so far only Papo horse? Seems we have same taste just there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:24 am

There are several reasons why I like the Ardennes mare, the most important reason you also can find on your Princess. When I see this mare, I see the Papo Ardennais and not only one more horse. Great how you check these details of the ears and also her pose that is magnificent. Both of these characteristics helps this figure being more unique. Very Happy
Also, how many figures of this breed can you find among similar brands? Very Happy
The Percheron is also interesting, I enjoyed the birthday comment! Laughing I only have to tell you that French cuisine can be delicious but, when we are not careful, we can end very heavy like your collection. Who's next? Boulonnais? Heavy but not too much! Wink

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:17 am

Hi Carola, sorry for late reply, I bought the Ardennais Mare because she's different than other horses I have (mainly Schleich) and because no other brand (as far as I know) made the Ardennais or Boulonnais Horse.

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Roger, thank you for your comments Razz i like how you compare too much good food and heavy breed collection, but hopefully I at least, can stick to only a heavy collection Very Happy

I'm afraid I've entered a dangerous track... The track of Papo horses! Very Happy And yes indeed I have warm feelings for the Boulonnais too. Heavies are just a personal preference.

I agree, very nice with these breeds, they are in no other brand, as far as I know. And it's always interesting to pick out the qualities of different brands. Papo gives playful life to their horses, which Schleich seems to lack a lot, as most of their models are quite static I think.

bojan wrote:
Hi Carola, sorry for late reply, I bought the Ardennais Mare because she's different than other horses I have (mainly Schleich) and because no other brand (as far as I know) made the Ardennais or Boulonnais Horse.

No problem ever Very Happy As Roger mentons also yes, this is a rare breed among brands. But VERY nice horses!

Ardennais from Google:
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:59 pm

What BEAUTYFUL, fantastic horses cheers
They remind me a little of the Belgian draft horse, but still they are different .

Carola wrote:
Papo gives playful life to their horses, which Schleich seems to lack a lot, as most of their models are quite static I think.

You give it just the right words Sad(o)):
THAT is why I adore Papo horses !!!!
I can`t wait to get the new Arabians bounce bounce

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Thank you Susanne cheers Better go have a look at those new Arabs.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: My June Additions :-D   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi All  cheers Here are my latest members:

First is my wonderful gift from Susanne ❤The ol' Schleich Smilodon, and with him came a little duck. As Susanne said, he shouldn't be lonely travelling  Very Happy I think they argued a lot on their trip, as you can see, it seems they continue the tense discussion :cyclops:The duck though, seems to not being too seriuos  Razz Speaking of design, the smilodon does have a good potential. He has a nice agressive stance and good muscles. I hope Schleich will update this model. This exact model has quite some patina, which gives him story and charm  I love you

Next is the fantastic CollectA Baird's Tapir Calf from 2013. CollectA really have amazed this year I think, and this will certainly not be my last 2013 CollectA wild animal!  Very Happy Isn't she adorable?!  I love you

For now, my Schleich Malayan Tapir will have to take care of her. I might have to get her mother really....  Rolling Eyes

MPV Special Schleich White Friesian, I kind of had to get too  Embarassed This is completely just a colour variant, as he is still marked '09 on his belly. Here he is with the original black version. I will post more photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I discovered how great the ol' Black really is...  Rolling Eyes

CollectA Dobermann :DThis is an older figurine, as it says Procon 2006 on his belly. I think Dobermanns are absolutely handsome dogs, so I wanted my own miniature :cheers:Ofcourse I hope for a brand to make a new muscular and fierce version, but this one is good for now. He looks like a younger, more 'cute' representation of this breed. The markings are not quite right, but there's no doubt what he is!

Those eyes are gorgeus  I love you

Schleich Schwarzwalder Stallion. He has a lovely darkbrown shade  Very Happy He's Made in Germany.

I've had his girlfriend for ages, and I thought her loneliness had to end really...  Razz

She is a bit lighter in colour.

Continues below --->

Last edited by Carola on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Continued --->
Safari Mythical Realms Unicorn  cyclops I was never fond of the Schleich ones, and I saw this as a very good alternative. Also, a good Sculpt for a"horse". Still it(it seems it has no gender) is not just a horse with a horn, it does have 'lion tail' and 'goat feet'. But it was expensive compared to regular horses: 12,50 EUR.... Here with Schleich Falaroy.

Safari does good horse sculpts indeed. Such a shame what they have there, it seems they lack in manufacturing quality. The plastic is good though, almost as Schleich.

AND, at last... My 2nd Papo horse: The Papo Shire Stallion bounce I love you

He might not be completely accurate, but he is wonderful, and as I also mentioned in my comments about my first, the Ardennais Mare, he is full of playful life! He is simply a joy to look at. Head turned in a cheeky way, ears turned different from eachother. yes, he is good, very good I love you

Last edited by Carola on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 pm

CONGRATULATIONS with your beautyful new flock cheers

I agreee, - that tapir baby is the cutest thing ever, - and in this case that is just how they look I love you

Your pictures are fantastic, - and what a great choice of brands !

Laughing Laughing Good to see that Smiley and Duckbert still have a good discussion going on, - who, but a duck, could stand up to a smilodon ? geek cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Beautiful newcomers Carola!!! And it's so nice from Susanne that she gave you smilodon and duck, they are very nice figures indeed Very Happy Papo Shire is superb, I love also your new Schwarzwalder, what a great choices bounce cheers
Congrats!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:29 am

Thank you Anna and Susanne cheers

SUSANNE wrote:

Laughing Laughing Good to see that Smiley and Duckbert still have a good discussion going on, - who, but a duck, could stand up to a smilodon ? geek cheers

lol! Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 am

Great figures, Carola! Very Happy
Susanne generous as always! flower Papo Shire horse is a beautiful movement, you are taking pictures from many different angles and it gooks wonderful in all of them. Almost a sumptuous figure. Very Happy
I agree that the Friesian works much more realistic in black color but I am sure girls will feel more seducted with the white version. I think that figure with zebra strips would result also great! geek
Where is your Malaian tapir made in? scratch

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:31 am

Great additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:32 am

Wonderful figures!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:28 am

Thank you all, very much Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I think that figure with zebra strips would result also great! geek
Where is your Malaian tapir made in? scratch

A Zebra Friesian ! Shocked

My Tapir is made in China Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 pm

The dog looks real *_* so awesome!

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:30 am

Lovely additions! Indeed that dobermann is quite handsome, far more so than in the catalogue pictures I've seen of him. His physique reminds me too of that of a young dog - or a bull terrier x greyhound cross I once knew.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next