Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:06 pm

Ooh Carola, an other beauty has join your herd. And the gift is very special, congrats!

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:58 am

Hahaha
He is a charmer that look on his face is priceless!
I think the lusi is great ... i would love to have her but she's so big ..
My closet is to small! Sad XD
I understand you are happy they are great Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:25 am

Thank you very much Karin & Dum_my for your comments  Very Happy 

The little Papo sure has the 'look in the eye'  Wink As usual with Papo horses, they have plenty of personality where they lack realism  cheers 

Thank you for info Susanne  Very Happy  study 

Ana wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! cheers  The Papo is wearing English tack, and I must say, a very unusual bridle too, that wouldn't be functional in real life. Laughing But a very charming little critter he is Very Happy

Haha, indeed it looks like he's wearing a halter and a bridleless bit, isn't it?  Very Happy

Must be that! I must agree, the Papo has a very unusual style, as he decides to wear all at once..  cyclops

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Wonderful!  cheers cheers That Lusitano is superb!  cheers cheers cheers 
I was expecting something like that, she's just so beautiful!
Great additions, Carola  sunny Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:21 am

jonesee wrote:
JONAS  cheers Welcome back! I'm happy to see you around again  bounce I was even starting to worry where you went  Surprised 

And thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like her  Very Happy 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:
JONAS  cheers Welcome back! I'm happy to see you around again  bounce I was even starting to worry where you went  Surprised 

And thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like her  Very Happy 

Oh, thank you Carola! Smile That so cute you was getting worried about me, aww! Embarassed Very Happy I was just too busy to hang around here Very Happy 

Yes I do! I love you 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:41 am

jonesee wrote:

Oh, thank you Carola! Smile That so cute you was getting worried about me, aww! Embarassed Very Happy I was just too busy to hang around here Very Happy

Yes I do! I love you

It's great you have time to hang out here again  cheers

------

And - to my recent addition - My second Peter Stone Traditional ~ Riegsecker 2002 - Shipsewana Thunder !
(This is him on the Stone Horses Reference Guide )

I bought him from MH$P - and is my second buy from that site. It is a place for private sellers of model horses. And there are LOADS of really neat second hand models to find - and lots of Peter Stones too.

Anyway, here he is -  I love you - All the way from USA!

I really wanted the Peter Stone Standing Drafter mold in my collection, and there were LOTS of great ones at MH$P - there still is. But I just kept returning to this old guy  Very Happy He had a good prize too, a little below the 100$. (Stones go for something between 50 up to 800$ - and sometimes more  pale )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The mold is by Kitty Cantrell and was first seen in 1997.

Even for an older model he is fantastic, I think  drunken I LOVE the dapple grey, and for some reason I really liked also the halter he has got, that is really nifty and adds some neat detail to the model. I have not seen it on other Stones, other than a previous Riegsecker Special.

He is an old Live Show horse, and this tag came with him. He obviously has been to the NAN(I think it is a high end live show!?) in 2008. I mus say, he is really flawless, and he has been very well cared for. He is in perfect condition.
Oh - and his previous owner named him Jack. I'll keep that  sunny - Handsome Jack.

I love you 

He is 33 of 250  Very Happy And signed  cyclops 

And now Jack the old Live Show Horse is retired, and his retirement is among new friends in Denmark.

This mold is HUGE - and the only one I had to really match him is Kong  cyclops 

Outdoor  Very Happy 

Behinds  tongue 

He's not really looking like he's a guy to be out in the wild, with all that gear, but I thought he had to go outside anyway  Very Happy 

And compared to Schleich  Wink 

Thank you for looking  Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:08 am

Congrats! I love this guy, very pretty! cheers

NAN is North American Nationals, that's the championship show of North America. Horses need to qualify by getting first or second place in a regional show, then they are allowed to compete at the national level. Very Happy The national show is the most difficult show to compete in, it's a competition between all of the regional champions! Shocked I hope to attend in 2016, when it's in Kentucky again. Wink I have a few horses that qualify.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:40 pm

Ohhh, Carola ! What a fantastic, beautyful Jack, you got there  I love you drunken 

A model that will stand out in any collection !  cheers 
I am sure the previous owner is happy that Handaome Jack has found a good, new home  Very Happy 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Thank you very much LeeAnn & Susanne  cheers 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

NAN is North American Nationals, that's the championship show of North America. Horses need to qualify by getting first or second place in a regional show, then they are allowed to compete at the national level. Very Happy The national show is the most difficult show to compete in, it's a competition between all of the regional champions! Shocked I hope to attend in 2016, when it's in Kentucky again. Wink I have a few horses that qualify.

That is really cool, so he is a bit of a champ then, although he did not win that time he got to NAN cyclops 
Best of luck to you with our qualified horses  Very Happy I wonder who you got qualified?  bounce 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 am

Wow! He is stunning! And huge! Very Happy
Really good choice, I love the color too and that majestic pose... Big congrats! :0 Love it!

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:11 am

Thank you very much Jonas  sunny 

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:18 am

What a beautifull big stunning horse! Very Happy
I really like his color also Wink
Great addition! :)

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:17 pm

He's handsome! Wonderful addition Carola and congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Lovely! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Thank you very much for your comments Dum_my, Kelsey & Scott  cheers 

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Ooh, that Stone draught is quite handsome! The bridle is an interesting addition.. never seen a factory model come with one. It's a nice touch, I think - and the horse an excellent addition!

Last edited by koniminiatures on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Yes He's  handsome  Shocked drunken drunken I want one, make copies please!!!  tongue tongue tongue lol!

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:33 am

Thank you very much Lea & Álvaro  sunny sunny sunny 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:32 pm

That's a nice and proud looking dappled gladiator! cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 am

Beautiful newcomer Carola!! Wonderful Percheron I love you Congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Gladiator that is a very fitting word  Very Happy 

Thank you very much Roger & Anna  cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:12 am

Congratulations again CArola  cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:36 am

Thank you very much Andreas  cheers cheers 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: My newest add - Peter Stone Trotting Drafter   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 am

Hi all sunny It has been quite a while since I updated here with something new from my collection bounce

Actually I've been quite absent from STS lately, and not been online daily, as I use to, because my studies have taken a lot of my attention bounce
And I discover how much is happening here, when just being away for a little while bounce cyclops

Anyway - here is my newest member of the herd - Peter Stone Regular Run 2014 - Maple Cream - on the non-custom, no-bobs Trotting Drafter Mold Very Happy (His page on Stone Horse reference guide HERE)

I wanted this mold so badly for so long. Just the basic mold without any adds or customization. And they had such one in their 2014 line.. but unfortunately the Stone Company has a very bad reputation, so I simply didn't dare try and order directly from them... BUT THEN suddenly - Utterly Horses in UK got the whole PS 2014 line in stock!
I ordered Maple Cream right away on a friday - he arrived the very monday after! Talk about fast delivery! And no annoying customs taxes! cheers cheers cheers

He was a bit pricy - especially now he is an imported good, but it was better than waiting seven months, or whatever else the Stone company seems to offer their customers... Neutral

Well - here he is I love you

He has those big pupils that newer Stone horses seem to have, but I think his eyes are beautiful, and still a whole lot more detailed than any of my Breyers.
In my next photoshoot I think of making some comparison of Peter Stone and Breyer Rolling Eyes

Outdoor together with Kong drunken

- And together with my other Peter Stones Very Happy

They are all from different eras - 2002, 2005-2006, 2014 Surprised

AND compared to Schleich Razz

I have a new Breyer on his way to my home, but he did not arrive to be in this photoshoot Smile

Thank you for looking sunny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next