Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Drakulka

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:31 pm

Yeah, I am sure they were cheaper on the day Very Happy Same with Jesse right now. People sell them for $100+ which is crazy as (if I am not mistaken of course) his retail price is around $60 in the stores at the moment.. I shall either wait for price drop or just buy the RR next year! (sorry, went waaaay off-topic here, lol)
LeeAnn wrote:
Drakulka wrote:
Jonas, Haute Couture isnt that expensive - there is one for sale on MH$P for $175 :)

I bought mine for $55 at BF Razz Just wait, the prices will eventually settle back down to the $60-$70 mark.

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Thanks Jonas for your comments  Very Happy I enjoyed them very much  Very Happy I somtimes have the same feelings for models as you ended up having with Harley - they just don't rock the boat no matter how nice other people say it is. Then I sell it or just never aquire it  Very Happy

JonasV wrote:
Drakulka wrote:
Jonas, Haute Couture isnt that expensive - there is one for sale on MH$P for $175 :)

Haha Ahaa quite pricy anyway Very Happy I love the original model better, imagine  him without changes in his mane and ears in that color  tongue drunken

My Haute Couture was 125 USD. So a middle-priced model, but still the seller got a niiiice extra bit of money from it.

Drakulka wrote:
Yeah, I am sure they were cheaper on the day Very Happy Same with Jesse right now. People sell them for $100+ which is crazy as (if I am not mistaken of course) his retail price is around $60 in the stores at the moment.. I shall either wait for price drop or just buy the RR next year! (sorry, went waaaay off-topic here, lol)
LeeAnn wrote:
Drakulka wrote:

I bought mine for $55 at BF Razz Just wait, the prices will eventually settle back down to the $60-$70 mark.

I will also wait for the Babyflo Wyatt, instead of spending loads on a Jesse... I think he is very overpriced currently. Haute was enough overprice feel to me for a long time tongue

-----------

And for the newcomers Very Happy

I got a few more of the CollectA Deluxe Horses - 2012 Arabian Stallion, Bright Bay - 2013 Thoroughbred Mare, Bay - 2013 Andalusian Stallion, Dark Dapple Grey Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was a mixed experience, as these are each very different models - I've made walkarounds and reviews of them all and linked above their picture Very Happy

Andalusian Stallion - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Surprised

Thoroughbred Mare - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rolling Eyes

Arabian Stallion - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:21 am

Oh they are lovely, congratulations again, Carola! Are these CollectA Deluxe horses the same material as the 'normal' CollectA figurines or are they more like Breyer? scratch I really want one (or two xD) of the Mustang horses, but that Andalusian is very tempting as well.. drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 pm

A lot o0f nice new horses- congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Ooo, Quite a collection you've got there! <3 Loving your Mustang!
Agreed, we better wait rather than spend loads of money on an overpriced model. Speaking of waiting - VALEGRO! Razz
Tarunyada wrote:
Are these CollectA Deluxe horses the same material as the 'normal' CollectA figurines or are they more like Breyer? scratch I really want one (or two xD) of the Mustang horses, but that Andalusian is very tempting as well.. drunken
They are the same material as the smaller CollectA I suppose but feel a ton more sturdier! Also they are quite heavy, compared to Breyers. I would definitely recommend the Mustang! He's the prettiest of all Deluxe models.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Drakulka wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Are these CollectA Deluxe horses the same material as the 'normal' CollectA figurines or are they more like Breyer? scratch I really want one (or two xD) of the Mustang horses, but that Andalusian is very tempting as well.. drunken
They are the same material as the smaller CollectA  I suppose but feel a ton more sturdier! Also they are quite heavy, compared to Breyers. I would definitely recommend the Mustang! He's the prettiest of all Deluxe models.

Thank you very much, Stani! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Congrats, I've been debating if I would like to get the thoroughbreds, but haven't arrived at a definitive conclusion yet. Regardless, all are lovely models! sunny

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Congrats my friend Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Thanks a lot for your comments  sunny  sunny  sunny

Tarunyada wrote:
Drakulka wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
They are the same material as the smaller CollectA  I suppose but feel a ton more sturdier! Also they are quite heavy, compared to Breyers. I would definitely recommend the Mustang! He's the prettiest of all Deluxe models.

Thank you very much, Stani! cheers

You got your answer just there Wink I'll agree that if going for a Deluxe model - go for the 2015 Mustang. But I personally also like very much the Arabian. But should I pick only one it'll be the Palomino Mustang.

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congrats, I've been debating if I would like to get the thoroughbreds, but haven't arrived at a definitive conclusion yet. Regardless, all are lovely models! sunny

I must say that the Thoroughbred is the one I got dissapointed with. In my opinion she is the worst of the line yet. But that is a question of taste. She does have a very cute face Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:25 am

I missed some of your additions! Always a good taste concerning horse figures. Very Happy I think it is the first time I see a Pintabian horse replicated? scratch The CollectA Mustang just rocks among your Breyers! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:47 am

Thanks for the walkaround of the thoroughbred, I don't think I will get them after all. Do you have any advice on the smaller thoroughbreds? I'm just nervous because I'm a big fan of this pear shape you brought to my attention. Neutral

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:34 am

Roger wrote:
I missed some of your additions! Always a good taste concerning horse figures. Very Happy I think it is the first time I see a Pintabian horse replicated? scratch The CollectA Mustang just rocks among your Breyers! Very Happy

Thank you  Very Happy I think Breyer has put many strange colours on their Arabian molds. One of the CollectA Deluxe colour variants of the Arabian Stallion is actually Pintabian - or half-arabian as they call it  study [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thanks for the walkaround of the thoroughbred, I don't think I will get them after all. Do you have any advice on the smaller thoroughbreds? I'm just nervous because I'm a big fan of this pear shape you brought to my attention. Neutral

I don't own the smaller scale Thoroughbred, but I believe that she is a lot better mold than the Deluxe version. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The pear shape seems to be less expressed in the smaller scale models, sometimes even non present. The Hanoverian from 2010 is a good example of a nice mold, I think. The pear shape issue is, to me, only a real issue among the Deluxes.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you  Very Happy I think Breyer has put many strange colours on their Arabian molds. One of the CollectA Deluxe colour variants of the Arabian Stallion is actually Pintabian - or half-arabian as they call it  study [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, thanks for linking me to it. Very Happy

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Seeing Carola doesn't have the model you asked for, I thought I'd jump in and say "I vote yes with both my hands!" The smaller Thorougbred by CollectA is much much much better - if you are thinking of ordering it - go for it :)
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:32 pm

beautifull horses and pictures :)
NIce to see those new horses a\standing happy together ^^

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:29 am

Dum_my wrote:
beautifull horses and pictures :)
NIce to see those new horses a\standing happy together ^^

Thanks a lot sunny

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:31 am

very cool horses Carola!
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:07 am

sauroid wrote:
very cool horses Carola!

Thanks a lot Sauroid cheers

____

And now for a catch up on my recent additions cheers

Breyer Classic late year 2015 release Cutting Horse and Calf Very Happy Very action packed poses! I love them!

And big thanks to Gwaine I got the 2015 Schleich Müller SR Black Hanoverian named Champ by Gwaine cheers He is just fabulous! Perhaps the best horse by Schleich, if we talk good anatomy.

And then I got this extremely strange horse by Papo scratch I think they just missed the horse anatomy completely! geek But the detail and paintjob is really well done Razz

Then a Peters Stone Spanish Mustang named Snap Dragon Very Happy I think he was a 2015 RR for some time.

Last up is the Peter Stone 2015 RR Poppy on the ISH mold Very Happy Varnish roan appaloosa. I love those striped hooves Very Happy

Thanks for viewing cheers

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:59 am

They are all beautiful! cheers But my fave must be the cutting horse and calf! I love you  Shocked
You have a great taste, Carola! Very Happy Congrats for these beautiful additions!! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 am

Oooh, what a great group of new additions, big congrats.
Very strange Papo horse indeed, maybe I would buy him/her as a mate for my strange Schleich horse Laughing

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:21 am

Very nice newcomers Carola, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:00 pm

What a diversified group of new additions! Shocked And that strange scaly horse, what breed is that??

Congrats my friend! flower

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Beautiful newcomers cheers Congrats! Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:16 pm

WOW ! Those Peter Stone horses are fabulous affraid

And the other too ! Applause

I am sure the mother of the scaly horse must have had a chock when she saw the teeth of her baby Laughing

Last edited by SUSANNE on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Congratulations again Carola :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next