Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014

Go down 
+11
A.R.Garcia
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
HKHollinstone
Mastiffcat
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Ana
Roger
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 2:53 pm

Christian isn't a STS member, I think it is Caracal who show the picture here, maybe on the what Brand topic.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 3:32 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Ok! Do you have located the post where he uploaded the orix?
Thanks for the info Christophe and Roger! When it comes to vintage you are always quick!

Do you mean this post by @Caracal?

https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t20510p425-brand-identification-topic

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 3:38 pm

Yeah!
Thank u so much! The image with the belly detail is very usefull
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:07 pm

I remember seeing that post!
these oryx are beautiful, and yes they have the MOD printed underneath them. It was in one of the photos
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 am

Roger wrote:
i don't know anything about the painted versions, I only can confirm the Dinamização figures are marked MOD DEP 76 and I'm sure they're Dinamização since I have the original box.

You mean you have the box for the painted ones ?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 1:12 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
i don't know anything about the painted versions, I only can confirm the Dinamização figures are marked MOD DEP 76 and I'm sure they're Dinamização since I have the original box.

You mean you have the box for the painted ones ?

Sorry for my unclear post. No, I have the box of the unpainted models.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 4:13 pm

I hope to have news about the painted Dinamizaçao soon... if everything goes as I expect... So I hope to be able to bring pictures of these and the “Industria Argentina” collection in the next weeks (I don't forget the Argentinians, Christophe Wink ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3