Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Brand Identification topic - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:38 pm

The ostrich is from an African wildlife set which also included an Oryx,a baboon,a Spotted Hyena,and a Flamingo. Smile

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:42 pm

Thanks! Presumably unbranded?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks! Presumably unbranded?

Probably the Nine Products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 am

Ah, yes, the Nine Products ostrich was on my wishlist as a 1:32 ostrich. I managed to collect it without realising! I don't know how I thought I would ever find it without knowing what it looked like, but I did cheers

Are you sufficiently sure that I could add it to TAW?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 10:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ah, yes, the Nine Products ostrich was on my wishlist as a 1:32 ostrich. I managed to collect it without realising! I don't know how I thought I would ever find it without knowing what it looked like, but I did cheers

Are you sufficiently sure that I could add it to TAW?

Considering it matches the size information you gathered even before knowing it and that Taylor, who identified it, owns the whole series, I think it is relatively safe to add.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: What is this please ?-
Jump to: