Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+74
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Stripedhyena
sunny
Babdo
Hippocollector
Morek
Phexedrine
goatherder
Leoo Past
thebritfarmer
Jill
spor
MansoBoricua
Paleochris
spacelab
ikessauro
halichoeres
Neptune
HeartHorses
George
NandO
Bowhead Whale
Roy-Swetsie
Farm collector
Bonnie
castlerigg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Advicot
Mitsukuni
Steve170
mest
Pardofelis
angtyson97
landrover
bmathison1972
Taos
Sylvius
elephas_maximus
JRoberto
Ana
WhiteLightning Wolf
AlienMantis
hawkins_zh
Noémi
WILLYBACOMAN
Rhamphorhynchus
sbell
Tarunyada
Ice_twin
Oryx7557
widukind
Wilorvise
Dutch Bear
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Cscshop2013
smallscaleworld
pipsxlch
costicuba
farmerguy
QuollMate
schleich61
LeeAnn
blackdanter
DaveScriv
Jennypurr
Chris Sweetman
Roger
jarda
75senta75
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Brand Identification topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 pm

I need your help again! cheers I got this gem in a lot of animal figurines I got from a Dutch auction site, back in May. It has a marking (just one number and one letter, I just can't remember which ones), but no brand/country/year. I'd love to hear what brand it is, but I'm also curious about the species. Wild dogs, dingoes, wolves?? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 9:15 am

No idea Julie but very interesting !!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Can anybody help with the brand of these 3 figurines (a gift by Kosta)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 12:34 am

Andreas,
about the Shiba Inu ... I think it is a copy ( made it in a bit different way) from Takara Tomy .
Link from Ebay

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 am

Tarunyada wrote:
I need your help again! cheers I got this gem in a lot of animal figurines I got from a Dutch auction site, back in May. It has a marking (just one number and one letter, I just can't remember which ones), but no brand/country/year. I'd love to hear what brand it is, but I'm also curious about the species. Wild dogs, dingoes, wolves?? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! cheers

It is from the David Crocket set made in 1975 by Atlantic. They are dogs
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 8:56 am

costicuba wrote:
Andreas,
about the Shiba Inu ... I think it is a copy ( made it in a bit different way) from Takara Tomy .
Link from Ebay

Thank you Kosta :) but i cant believe it is a copy. It is in my opinon very good.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 6:04 pm

widukind wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Andreas,
Link from Ebay

Thank you Kosta :)  but i cant believe it is a copy. It is in my opinon very good.

Yes, it is a good model , but they used the Takara`s mold.
Look, I have both Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Thank you. And strange :)

In my opinion is the copy better, but i am not familiar with moveable figurines. Or could it be that they are from a chinese capsule set? There are many brands like Epoch, Shineg and and and.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

It is from the David Crocket set made in 1975 by Atlantic. They are dogs

Hurray, thank you so much, Christophe!!! drunken bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Who knows that (added in my search list)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Lovely little figurine Andreas, but I can't help you out, sorry!

---

Can someone help me with this seahorse? It's a hard plastic puzzle figurine. It reminds me of Ricolino, but as far as I figured out their series, I'm not aware of a seahorse being part of it.

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Very detailed and beautiful figure. Applause

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 pm

It kind of has this kinder überraschung egg look and feel.
Makes sense you think of ricolino.
But i cant find any match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Any ideas about the brand?

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Someone an idea on these cave bears? I found just the image online. but no brand, no scale, no decent website, no nothing.

And while you are at is, say bye bye to that little gazelle. Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Someone an idea on these cave bears? I found just the image online. but no brand, no scale, no decent website, no nothing.

And while you are at is, say bye bye to that little gazelle. Twisted Evil

The bears are made by signatusstudio, Miguel is also a member here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:56 pm

Sweet, but ouch, that 's alot of money

Back to top Go down
angtyson97

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: brand??? please   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 9:43 pm

scratch

Never saw these ones.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 5:33 pm

I think a old american brand or cereal figures, but what brand exactly?

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 7:46 pm

Most are in pairs so perhaps a Noah's Ark set. I don't recognize them at all, so I don't think American. Where did you see them at?

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 7:54 pm

Tiermann wrote:
Most are in pairs so perhaps a Noah's Ark set. I don't recognize them at all, so I don't think American. Where did you see them at?

I have seen and missed that on ebay.

Back to top Go down
angtyson97

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 6:05 pm

what is the brand of this dinosaurs?please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they were 5 figures exactly : 2 adult dinosaur,1young dinosaur and 2 eggs. i'm trying the other 3: another adult dinosaur missing and their two eggs.could if you have it and you want to sell it i'm willing to offer a good deal
Back to top Go down
angtyson97

PostSubject: incomplete life cycle of t-rex   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 6:08 pm

they were 5 figures exactly : 2 adult dinosaur,1young dinosaur and 2 eggs. i'm trying the other 3: another adult dinosaur missing and their two eggs.could help me find them? i'm willing to offer a good deal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anyone who has this set please contact me. if you have it and you want to sell it i'm willing to offer a good deal
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 6:09 pm

angtyson97 wrote:
what is the brand of this dinosaurs?please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  they were 5 figures exactly : 2 adult dinosaur,1young dinosaur and 2 eggs. i'm trying the other 3: another adult dinosaur missing and their two eggs.could  if you have it and you want to sell it i'm willing to offer a good deal

no idea

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next