Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+74
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Stripedhyena
sunny
Babdo
Hippocollector
Morek
Phexedrine
goatherder
Leoo Past
thebritfarmer
Jill
spor
MansoBoricua
Paleochris
spacelab
ikessauro
halichoeres
Neptune
HeartHorses
George
NandO
Bowhead Whale
Roy-Swetsie
Farm collector
Bonnie
castlerigg
Duck-Anch-Amun
Advicot
Mitsukuni
Steve170
mest
Pardofelis
angtyson97
landrover
bmathison1972
Taos
Sylvius
elephas_maximus
JRoberto
Ana
WhiteLightning Wolf
AlienMantis
hawkins_zh
Noémi
WILLYBACOMAN
Rhamphorhynchus
sbell
Tarunyada
Ice_twin
Oryx7557
widukind
Wilorvise
Dutch Bear
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
Tiermann
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Cscshop2013
smallscaleworld
pipsxlch
costicuba
farmerguy
QuollMate
schleich61
LeeAnn
blackdanter
DaveScriv
Jennypurr
Chris Sweetman
Roger
jarda
75senta75
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Brand Identification topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 12:29 pm

seen on Facebook, any ideas?

maked with words like grow, love, seek.....
monkey, owl and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fox

vintage stuff from the 70s?
galliformes
bird
pigtail macaque

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 1:13 pm

I'm sure certain Portuguese friend will be able to recognize the brand of the fox Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
mest

Country/State : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Anyone recognize these?

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Hard to tell with pic like this from above.
Black bear looks like britains or copy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 9:32 pm

mest wrote:
Anyone recognize these?

I know some of these from my childhood. These are monochromatic knock-offs from Poland made during communistic era.
Some originals are Britains (camel, bison, bear), Marx (kudu) or RAE (aardvark).

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 am

Yes I recognize the Britains bison as I own it from my childhood.

Tiermann wrote:
Most are in pairs so perhaps a Noah's Ark set.

Well tough the snake is alone (as a punishment for tempting Adam and Eve? Laughing ) and the lions are two males, the poultry are two hens and the cattle are two cows :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:32 am

jarda wrote:
mest wrote:
Anyone recognize these?

I know some of these from my childhood. These are monochromatic knock-offs from Poland made during communistic era.
Some originals are Britains (camel, bison, bear), Marx (kudu) or RAE (aardvark).

The small llama and the tapir i also know from my childhood, i bought that set in the czech repuplic :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 2:37 pm

I bought this figure on a flea market, i think the arm is from a falconer. But i have no idea about the brand

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 2:57 pm

widukind wrote:
I bought this figure on a flea market, i think the arm is from a falconer. But i have no idea about the brand

I would think it would be more fun to think this bird snatched the arm off a human corpse! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 8:17 pm

I have all the information but I'm just after someone to clarify which brand I should label this under...

I recently remembered I found a snake in a box of coco pops (breakfast cereal) when I was younger...its OK though, it was just a toy! I don't know what happened to the origional but I managed to find one on ebay still in packaging.

Neither the snake nor packaging has a species name on but I'm adamant I remember it being named a green mamba on the back of the cereal box.

We've got 'safari in my pocket' and 'vivid imagination ltd' on the bag.

Would I class this under vivid imagination ltd or safari in my pocket?

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 am

I guess the brand is Vivid imagination ltd and 'Safari in my pocket' is the line
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:32 am

Steve170 wrote:
I have all the information but I'm just after someone to clarify which brand I should label this under...

I recently remembered I found a snake in a box of coco pops (breakfast cereal) when I was younger...its OK though, it was just a toy! I don't know what happened to the origional but I managed to find one on ebay still in packaging.

Neither the snake nor packaging has a species name on but I'm adamant I remember it being named a green mamba on the back of the cereal box.

Vivid Imagination was the original manufacturer of the 1990's M.E.G. Puppy in my Pocket and Kitty in my Pocket figures. This snake is from their promotional Safari set issued in cereal boxes. I don't have it but I do I have a warthog and some other animals from that set. Very Happy

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 9:40 am

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Steve170 wrote:

Vivid Imagination was the original manufacturer of the 1990's M.E.G. Puppy in my Pocket and Kitty in my Pocket figures. This snake is from their promotional Safari set issued in cereal boxes. I don't have it but I do I have a warthog and some other animals from that set. Very Happy

Thanks, on the belly there is 1997 MEG. I'm now thinking to class the brand as MEG?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Steve170 wrote:
Steve170 wrote:

Thanks, on the belly there is 1997 MEG. I'm now thinking to class the brand as MEG?

Via Google i found a old ebay item, there was written vintage Kelloggs cereal figures

Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 3:07 pm

widukind wrote:
Steve170 wrote:
Steve170 wrote:

Via Google i found a old ebay item, there was written vintage Kelloggs cereal figures

That's right, kellogs coco pops. Maybe other kellogs cereals too.

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 12:03 pm

who knows the brand of this rhino just marqued "m West Germany"

Last edited by Caracal on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 4:28 pm

Could it be Max Carl ?

It was an east German brand, which became a VEB ( Owned by the people) in 1952.
The production was hut down in 1972.

Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic    Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 5:53 pm

widukind wrote:
I think a old american brand or cereal figures, but what brand exactly?

The animals are definitely cereal premiums.  In the USA back in the late 1950s - early 1960s, several well-known toy companies made cereal premiums.  I <think> these were made by Timmee, but I'm not absolutely positive.  Could have been made by Marx since towards the end of the 1960s, they tended to produce brightly-colored toys.
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

PostSubject: Re: Brand identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 6:00 pm

mest wrote:
Anyone recognize these?

I have most of those also but mine came in a package which merely said "Wild Animals - Made in China".
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Could it be Max Carl ?

It was an east German brand, which became a VEB ( Owned by the people) in 1952.
The production was hut down in 1972.

Thanks a lot Susanne! :)
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 7:37 pm

Jennypurr wrote:
mest wrote:
Anyone recognize these?

The bisons, polar bears, brown bear and bactrian camel are Britains copies. The anteater may be a Hausser Elastolin copy. The green croc is more common as a yellow croc, which may originally have been a HongKong produced figure. I don't know the others.
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 11:33 pm

Ana wrote:
A fellow collector from Poland, Dorota (also a member of this forum, nick: Dorotheah) has found very interesting horse models from the times of her childhood. I wanted to help with identification but I really think I see them for the first time. She let me share the photos here on this forum.
Does anyone know what brand are these horses? We think they may be originally designed in Poland but perhaps they are re-casts of other brands from a different country? They are at least 30 years old. The size is similar to Britains horses.
The photo comes from Dorota's blog where you can also see more photos of these models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Photo courtesy: Dorota Zduńska
Smile

These horses make me think they're a blend of Hagen Renaker mini horses and Hartland TinyMites.  The brown one on the right in particular looks similar to the Hartland TinyMite Arabian.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 11:35 pm

I bought this dog in a lot of innovative kids animals, it has a K and China on the bottom but nothing else, I’m assuming it’s innovative kids like the other animals in the lot but I’m not 100% sure and I can’t figure out what set it might be from if it is innovative kids, if anyone can help I would appreciate it:)

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 12:23 am

Mitsukuni wrote:
I bought this dog in a lot of innovative kids animals, it has a K and China on the bottom but nothing else, I’m assuming it’s innovative kids like the other animals in the lot but I’m not 100% sure and I can’t figure out what set it might be from if it is innovative kids, if anyone can help I would appreciate it:)

Innovative Kids figures, at least those in the Groovy Tube books series, were marked with a 'K' so it could very well be an Innovative Kids figure!
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 12:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have the Innovative Kids dogs shown on TAI above. Dogs are totally different. Could be from a different / newer set or from one of the Innovative Kids Junior Groovies books.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next