Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013

Go down 
+2
Roger
WILLYBACOMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 Empty
PostSubject: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:12 pm

From the lot i offered here in the trade section, i had some models in for myself to.
And i already did send some e-mails with pics to the members of the forum that were asking for models from the lot.
The correct production numbers are hard to tell sometimes, as they are different in the several catalogues through time...
Besides that, some models are re-makes of the earlier Pfeiffer-Tipple Topple models.
Almost all of them have some damage in paintloss, cracks or even bursts or composition-loss, but they are good enough for me.
Here are my newcomers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6254 Hausser Elastolin Llama

4081 Hausser Elastolin Peacock

6244 Hausser Elastolin Giant Anteater

6252 Hausser Elastolin Malayan Tapir

6256 Hausser Elastolin Grants Zebra's, the one in the front is the newer one for me.
The one i had, has a tip of his ear broken of, and both have different stripings, although i think it will be hard to find 2 of those with the same stripings, as it is handwork.

550/5088 Pfeiffer Malayan Tapir, i think it belongs here, as it was the pre-ancestor of the Hausser models.

I think this is a Hausser Elastolin Dromedary , but it could be Pfeiffer maybe, but i think, it is to new for that.
I couldn't find this model in the catalogues either...

572 Lineol Elephant Seal, my second one, as this one is completely different in colouration.

This was my first one.

638 Lineol Lama, the pre-ancestor of the later VEB Plaho model, same for the elephant seal by the way.

687 Lineol Giant Anteater

Lineol Hippo, i had this one already, but this one is so much lighter in colour...

Then this one, which i offered already to somebody on the forum, and i am doubting now if i should let it go... Laughing

Lineol Porcupine, i cannot find it in any of the Lineol catalogues i have.

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 pm

They are really nice. Very Happy The llama looks huge! Shocked
I am curious about anteater front paws. They look weird from this angle. scratch Though, the figure has a beautiful balance and proportions. I like it. Very Happy
Nice also to see 2 tapir generations. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Thanks Rogerio!
Yes, the Hausser Llama was much larger then i thought to... Laughing
I don't know about the paws of the anteater, i did put it away in a kabinett, where i can't reach it quickly again, so that stays a question for a while.
I wasn't finishing posting yet by the way, haha... Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks for telling Willy! Very Happy
I have the Lineol anteater and it is not as majestic as other Lineol figures. tongue
Please check your dromedary because this one you're showing has a lot of strips for my taste. Wink
Now you have a mistery called porcupine. I remember seeing it on E-bay and the seller was not sure it was a Lineol. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 am

Very very wonderful oldies Willy Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Big big congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:25 am

Wow, outstanding lot Shocked BEAUTIFUL newcomers Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Big congratulations Willy, this had to be great package to open with so many treasures inside cheers
I have the Tipple Topple tapir too but in much worse condition. I will try to rescue it when I have time, I think it's lovely model :)
Congrats again, amazing newcomers. All of them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Wonderful models Willy! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Thank you all guys! cheers
Yes Rogerio, i saw that, the uploading side gave me headaches yesterday, but i corrected it today.
Yeah Ana, in this box there were about 30 old composition models indeed, and then a next box with the same amount is arriving to, from the same seller and batch that i showed you all in the trading part of this forum.
Yours will be on the way to you very soon, by the way, the Bactrian camel calf is Hausser Elastolin, not a Lineol, but it fits well to the Lineol adult. Sad(o)):

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Yours will be on the way to you very soon, by the way, the Bactrian camel calf is Hausser Elastolin, not a Lineol, but it fits well to the Lineol adult. Sad(o)):

Oh, yes, I compared them now, indeed. The Lineol one is more like subadult. Well, I will have to find it too one day but Elastoilin is very lovely foal too and very welcome in my collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 pm

great models,congrats!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Ok then Ana, you will find the other one, i am sure, they are not that rare. Wink

Thank you Taylor! Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:48 am

I still have no reaction of some peole here that ordered quit a few numbers of these models from the big batch i showed before.
Some went to ana, some are still here for Philipp, because i am waiting for the last ones for him.
But i am waiting for Sean and Dracorex, they ordered some from me to... Shocked Rolling Eyes Mad

PostSubject: Re: The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013   The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Lineol, Hausser and Pfeiffer for March 2013
Page 1 of 1