Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2011: At last !

Go down 
+46
landrover
remowshake
Barricade
stitch
baltimore zoo
wilt
shadowmoon
Tupolew Tu-154
FLIPPI
apichartu
essimon
joaovinicius16
sphyrna18
SchleichHorsesForever
Miss Mufflon
atabini
Titwen
alexmotoc
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
lucky luke
pm64
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
diversity
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Roger
Rio
Kiryuha
Yurumi
Zwartvoet
MartinH
Numa
smhilin
remrock02
Arrakai
HKHollinstone
Admin
stecal
Ana
Deseo
Gabe
JOANNAJM
Siobhan
Wildheart
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:17 pm

i just hope he is right Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:21 pm

[quote="Roger"]
ana wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
Why new
A wolverine... Schleich has its own personality! wow!Very Happy
lol!

SO the "own personnality could compete the Bullyland wolverine cheers Laughing Laughing

Thanks for photo Christophe. I've seen this wolverine once in Polish online shop and it was described: brown bear Laughing Laughing Laughing I know Schleich will not be first with this specie but it's still surprise they decided to make one. I remember You mentioned this animal in the other topic.

Kikimalou wrote:

Forest life : Wolverine, beaver, otter, pine marder, badger, skunk ? No, moose, moose, moose, lynx, lynx, racoon, raccons...
I'm sorry but I really think Schleich is no longer on the fresh and oustanding way, the choice of this company is maybe to become the king of the overcrowded market, not the one who find new paths.
We can love or dislike their models but the companies who try now to do something fresh and outstanding are Safari and CollectA. Maybe because it's the only way to survive to the Schleich steamroller.

I think that's mean Schleich did really something outstanding this time. Only one model but it is something Very Happy cheers

Oh, Christophe, like I said, Schleich has its own personality, don't you see that it's a Polish long tailed brown bear?:)
Isn't it Ana?
The wolverine is acting like the warthogs, are a gift for collectors!
Laughing Laughing That's right Roger, 100% Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Coming in January:
* Achal Tekkiner stallion
(list is from LG->Baneth wrote it)

It is SO exciting how they are going to make the AT. They are famous for their fantastic, shiny colour , almost metallic, some say Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:42 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wildheart wrote:
Coming in January:

It is SO exciting how they are going to make the AT. They are famous for their fantastic, shiny colour , almost metallic, some say Very Happy

I hope that they keep the skinny legs, but they have to be childproof.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:09 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
That's wonderful news Steve, thank you. I love Badgers!
Badgers are indeed an excellent news, but I hoped to see at least 10 new wild animals in May... Because 11 in January + 3-4 in May would be too few after Schleich's exuberance in 2010 and 2009. Sad Sad

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: kUDU   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 pm

I have just had a frightful thought.....what if......the Kudu they are bringing out will be just a female and baby meaning no horns!!!!!!!

After all Schleich made a female gazelle and baby without the beautiful male so what if this is what they will do again with the kudu? It seems like Schleich is allergic to anything with horns.....I know there was discussion about this along time back about children and harmful horns yet they managed to make a texas longhorn?!!

I will be really deflated if a female kudu and baby comes with no male. id rather the magnificent male with its beautiful antlers....

Also about the Noctis black panther and apricum stag.....I thought they could at least produce a panther in the wildlife range. If the red deer stag is going and not the female then they might bring out the revised stag model instead...just a thought.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
I will be really deflated if a female kudu and baby comes with no male. id rather the magnificent male with its beautiful antlers....

Aaaargh affraid

I just ran and got one of my shoe-boxes to check, - phew ! The old kudu is a male cheers

Ohh, thinking (auch!), of COURSE he is, - he has got horns geek
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
That's wonderful news Steve, thank you. I love Badgers!
Badgers are indeed an excellent news, but I hoped to see at least 10 new wild animals in May... Because 11 in January + 3-4 in May would be too few after Schleich's exuberance in 2010 and 2009. Sad Sad

that was all he said but doesnt mean there wont be more if i hear anything i will post it on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

After all Schleich made a female gazelle and baby without the beautiful male so what if this is what they will do again with the kudu? It seems like Schleich is allergic to anything with horns.....I know there was discussion about this along time back about children and harmful horns yet they managed to make a texas longhorn?!!

Harmful horns.... Laughing Even no sword or spear for knights... Schleich, like any company are able to do horns, so why they avoid it on the gazelle is maybe because they wanted to know if they would sell enough before making the male.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:31 am

[quote="Zwartvoet"]
SUSANNE wrote:
Wildheart wrote:
Coming in January:

I hope that they keep the skinny legs, but they have to be childproof.

Childproof... skinny legs... those are the reasons because this CollectA 2009 moose is mine and this Schleich 2010 horse is for my 4 years old niece!Very Happy
Again sorry for the pic!:)
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 am

I actually prefer a female kudu - meaning, no horns!
We already have a wonderful male kudu by Papo, so a little variety won't hurt anyone... Rolling Eyes

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 am

Well, that is nice to be able to have an idea as to what Schleich is going to be revealing for 2011. Thank you for sharing. I am interested in knowing if they are making anymore people or buildings or even maybe a "special edition" something...

Torben, did the Schleich representative let you know "when" they will share that information with you?
Interesting they shared the retireds so soon, and I like how they are listed as "Collectibles" on the poster. scratch
I wonder if they made the poster after talking with your Torben?

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
I have just had a frightful thought.....what if......the Kudu they are bringing out will be just a female and baby meaning no horns!!!!!!!

Also about the Noctis black panther and apricum stag.....I thought they could at least produce a panther in the wildlife range. If the red deer stag is going and not the female then they might bring out the revised stag model instead...just a thought.

Gabe wrote:
We already have a wonderful male kudu by Papo, so a little variety won't hurt anyone... Rolling Eyes
Numaan, that's a good point. But I have to say, like Gabe, I don't really mind if it is a female, because it means the Papo Kudu has a partner.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 am

Suebeedo wrote:
.... and I like how they are listed as "Collectibles" on the poster. scratch
I wonder if they made the poster after talking with your Torben?

flower ~ Sue

The place I buy my new Schleich they always call the retired ones for "collectibles" - Sammlerstücke. Maybe it is a tradition ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That "dilute cat", wow, it COULD be a siamese, that colour is a dilute colour cat
Please, please Schleich make it a siamese cat !!! bounce
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 am

For the 75th Schleich birthday I was expecting far more.....ok for the wolverine and arctic fox....as I told you in one of my previous message Schleich only makes 2-3 new species each year.The rest is newly revised old animals. I am happy for kudu which will be a male for sure and buffalo but they could be an effort and produce a nyala or eland and a gaur or banteng....and why another penguin? Rather disappointing...for may and september I think we'll see more dogs and probably some small forest animal species....sigh...
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:22 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
ken yeo wrote:
Nothing really excite me for 2011 except for the wolverine. I am hoping to see a male gazelle being introduce next year. By judging from the list it dosen't seen to happen.

I really dont understand Schleich. We have two male Ostriches, we have more penguins and chicks coming, a huge lion family yet no male Gazelle or even a Tapir Calf. The Schleich families series seems to be hit and miss. The Male Gazelle is really important, particularly when we have a female and calf. It does not make sense. So what are Schleich up to?

Maybe male gazelle will be later in 2011 :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:24 am

pm64 wrote:
.......I think we'll see more dogs and probably some small forest animal species....sigh...

Cheer up , don`t cry Wink

If they make more dogs, I wonder if they will make them small like the ones they made this year, maybe fade out the larger ones. .. after all they started as series of 1 : 12-dogs a looong time ago..

Maybe we should not forget that Schleich`s main target customer group is children. A couple of hundred, - or even thousands for collectors are a drop in the ocean for them. Or so I would think, being an old marketing-person silent

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:26 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
Gabe wrote:
I don't find the idea of female kudu frightful too. No brand has ever made a female kudu, right? I'd support such variety.

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:28 am

MartinH wrote:
Maybe male gazelle will be later in 2011 :)
Eh, that's improbable I think.

Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 am

Please please someone give us pictures before I go insane... Waiting for the pictures is even more annoying than waiting for the list!
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Siobhan wrote:
Please please someone give us pictures before I go insane... Waiting for the pictures is even more annoying than waiting for the list!

Pictures would be nice, but afterwardswe al have to wait till the animals are avalible
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 pm

I really don't mind if the kudu is a female like was told before.
I think that the cubs of black bear, cheetah, giant panda, polar bear, 2010 lynx, Grizzly bear, only have mothers!
So we probabily will have in fact a kudu without horns... I hope Schleich is not htinking about a Texas longhorn without horns too! Laughing
Certainly the new Schleich kudu will be smaller than the Papo... maybe the same size of a moose. It will have the white parts of the face and back less brighty and a relatively bigger head!
There's a pic of the old male in Willy collection...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Surely the new one will be better!:)
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Siobhan wrote:

Lol I agree!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Hello all I just saw the list of new Schleich, nothing very exciting! For my part, by the greedy,
he hopes to look a little more fierce than Bully but Schleich, we never know the figures sound rather made for children ...
I am also pleased for the Arctic fox, which hopes for a good pose and as he pressed his young probably white (of course, why not with his coat was black? But not pressed it probably zebra??
I am also pleased to kudu calf hope he shook cute, no doubt ...
Regarding the Cape buffalo pleases me especially for the young, African buffaloes I have a good pair
I would rather bet on an Asian water buffalo. end we will wait the time that "there will shortly be 2012??
for the rest we will see the penguins do not make me jump to the ceiling.
albino cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:47 pm

stecal wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
stecal wrote:
hi i have heard that in may 2011 there will be new foxes and badgers released
Where have you heard it? It sounds rational, and here are the real "Forest Life" critters.

a schleich rep told a good (and reliable) friend of mine about them and confirmed the list of kudu,arctic fox etc

...There will be new foxes and bandgers? cheers Excellent! The old Schleich foxes is not the best... And about bandgers... It,s one of my most lovely forest species! But for today I had only bandgers by Bullyland and Collecta. (Look at them by the way)... So it,s good sounds about release Schleich badgers! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2011: At last !
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next