Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2011: At last !

Go down 
+46
landrover
remowshake
Barricade
stitch
baltimore zoo
wilt
shadowmoon
Tupolew Tu-154
FLIPPI
apichartu
essimon
joaovinicius16
sphyrna18
SchleichHorsesForever
Miss Mufflon
atabini
Titwen
alexmotoc
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
lucky luke
pm64
Suebeedo
SUSANNE
diversity
Kikimalou
ken yeo
Roger
Rio
Kiryuha
Yurumi
Zwartvoet
MartinH
Numa
smhilin
remrock02
Arrakai
HKHollinstone
Admin
stecal
Ana
Deseo
Gabe
JOANNAJM
Siobhan
Wildheart
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Wonderful pictures, Sergey.
I like that piece of wood for the animals :-)
How did you make the grass ???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:39 am

Sergey wrote:
stecal wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
stecal wrote:
hi i have heard that in may 2011 there will be new foxes and badgers released
Where have you heard it? It sounds rational, and here are the real "Forest Life" critters.

a schleich rep told a good (and reliable) friend of mine about them and confirmed the list of kudu,arctic fox etc

...There will be new foxes and bandgers? cheers Excellent! The old Schleich foxes is not the best... And about bandgers... It,s one of my most lovely forest species! But for today I had only bandgers by Bullyland and Collecta. (Look at them by the way)... So it,s good sounds about release Schleich badgers! bounce bounce

You are a lucky man Sergey! If Schleich is giving us a new badger you have unless more two to put near those in your pics!The 2011 Safari American badger and obviously the Schleich!

About your badgers, Sergey, both are european badgers, aren't they? But they are dramatically different!!!
...and I hope the Schleich one will be a Honney badger! I need more action in my collection!:)
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:42 am

Susanne wrote:
Quote :
Cheer up , don`t cry

If they make more dogs, I wonder if they will make them small like the ones they made this year, maybe fade out the larger ones. .. after all they started as series of 1 : 12-dogs a looong time ago..

Maybe we should not forget that Schleich`s main target customer group is children. A couple of hundred, - or even thousands for collectors are a drop in the ocean for them. Or so I would think, being an old marketing-person

I understand in one way why Schleich changed the ratio of the dogs...the Great Danes actually look to be a more "normal" size standing beside the people figures (though the dogs could have been a little bigger - right Torben how big are your dogs?), but if they start making all the breeds of the same ratio then there comes the problem of them being an unsafe size again for childrens windpipes - Right? Though they did make the Pugs and they are small, they joined the pug pups together as they did the chicks and ducklings and goslings I guess to try and make them a safer toy? I liked the size of the old Great Dane (Deutsche Dogge #16320) dog - the fawn one. Are the newer cats much smaller than the older ones?

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:47 am

Do you know what is the moose saying to the puppy?
rendeer - You have to stay with old Roger until the throat of his niece is as wide as his is! tongue

Sorry! Sorry! I shouldn't play with Schleichious things!
drunken affraid silent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Produced by Procon CollectA
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:47 am

Roger wrote:
I hope Schleich is not htinking about a Texas longhorn without horns too! Laughing
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful pictures, Sergey.
I like that piece of wood for the animals :-)
How did you make the grass ???? Shocked

...It,s simply decorative plastic "grass-mat" 40x60 cm... Wink Wink I use it everywhere in my landscapes! Wink

Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Very nice pictures, Sergey! And your foxes and beadgers seem to have new Schleich fellows next year.

Roger wrote:
About your badgers, Sergey, both are european badgers, aren't they? But they are dramatically different!!!...
Right you are. These two badgers are a bright example on how could vision of the same species differ when made by different brands. Safari and Collecta buffaloes are a similar example.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
smhilin

smhilin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Sorry I am getting so anxious!!
Just wondering if anyone has the pictures of the 2011 Schleich??
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 pm

smhilin wrote:
Sorry I am getting so anxious!!
Just wondering if anyone has the pictures of the 2011 Schleich??

Well... I have pictures of them in my mind... jocolor

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm

About your badgers, Sergey, both are european badgers, aren't they? But they are dramatically different!!!
...and I hope the Schleich one will be a Honney badger! I need more action in my collection!:)
[/quote]

... Laughing Laughing It,s not a drama, my friend Roger! Look at that picture from book "The Mammals of Russia"! There is many variations of species - "eurasian badger" (Meles meles). On number 5-7 is the same "eurasian badger". So with Schleich,s models it would be "big badgers family"! (I,ll buy two of course!) Laughing cheers

Last edited by Sergey on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Sergey wrote:

... Laughing Laughing It,s not a drama, my friend Roger! Look at that picture from book "The Mammals of Russia"! There is many variations of species - "eurasian badger" (Meles meles). On number 5-7 is the same "eurasian badger". So with Schleich,s models it would be "big badgers family"! (I,ll bought two of course!) Laughing cheers

Thanks for the pic, Sergey!
Not a drama Sergey but a nice thing... there are 8 subspecies, so we need to know what are! Anyway the Bully and CollectA are very different!
Fortunately Safari is giving an American badger and I hope a honey badger (ratel) from Schleich but I think that it will be another euroasian... the American and Honey badgers are from different genus and it's very nice to have more animals.:)
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm

By the way, we've deprived the grey goose family of our attention. Those are wild birds actually (or semi-wild Wink), and if they'll be of the same quality as Schleich mallard ducks - that'll be great figurines.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Quote :

By the way, we've deprived the grey goose family of our attention. Those are wild birds actually (or semi-wild ), and if they'll be of the same quality as Schleich mallard ducks - that'll be great figurines.

I agree, I would love to see the Grey goose. The domesticated as well as the wild. I understand that they make great
"watch-dogs" in a farm setting. :)

flower ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 am

Kiryuha wrote:
By the way, we've deprived the grey goose family of our attention. Those are wild birds actually (or semi-wild Wink), and if they'll be of the same quality as Schleich mallard ducks - that'll be great figurines.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope they are Greylag geese.
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 pm

I like the Greylag goose too...

then there is the Swan goose - they are colorful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess we are back to hopes and wishes Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Suebeedo wrote:
I like the Greylag goose too...

then there is the Swan goose - they are colorful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess we are back to hopes and wishes Wink
The Swan Goose is lovely too
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Chinese goose is a nice breed, our neighbour keeps them, I thought the Swan Goose resembled a Chinese goose and it says "The Chinese Goose is a breed of domesticated goose descended from the wild Swan Goose" so no wonder it does!
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: pictures?   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:08 am

Any pictures of 2011 models anyone? Any news on the full line up? i keep checking ten times a day here for a breakthrough. The stress is mounting...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 am

I wasn't on the forum for some time, because i had a bad flew, but ok, i am back, and i see, i did miss the "big" news...
I am dis-appointed actually.
Of course i would like to see the arctic foxes and wolverine, but there is not very much in the wildlife and forestlife section as it seems...
The kudu's are a nice addition, which is the same for the Cape buffalo's, but i have to see them first before i can really judge them... Laughing
Grey goose are not bad eiter, but not very special in my eyes.
Well, i will wiat for the pictures then, and too bad that the other forum was first again, and i don't think that had to be as some of us had inside information... Laughing

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:37 am

So Barricade, now that we know some of the 2011 schleich, could you share pictures if you have some?

Also, Willy, in the Schleich anniversary book, someone said there's supposed to be a picture of the Achal Tekkiner stallion?
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Schleich 2011 Models - I got the pictures!   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:45 pm

I have just seen the photos of the new 2011 animals coming out! I dont want to post them online just yet for fear of getting in trouble - I know there were issues last year. I have put this in a new thread as the other one was getting really long and much of the earlier comments were speculations.

Firstly I have to say I am REALLY surprised.....from what I have seen only a small number of animals are being released compared to the previous years.....it was a bit of an anti climax for me but let me tell you all something now - THERE IS NO WOLVERINE! It isnt amongst the new animals at all. I was really expecting a lot more animals to be coming out considering it is the 75th Anniversary but again an increase might be in other areas. I only have the images for the zoo and farm animals. The document is like the early one posted last year - some of the images may not look great but I am sure in real life they will be really good. The preview photos are often different to the final images printed in catalogues, the latter of which is a perfect picture with the right camera angle etc. The same happened with the Tapir - in the 2010 preview the picture looked funny but the final image printed in the catalogue was great as was the real model.

I will send my comments in on the animals shortly but I can tell you now the most magnificent model is the Kudu and baby! They are nothing like the last model. Indeed both the buffalo and Kudu are much more refined and detailed than the older versions. We also have a new fox and fox cub, badger babies and a new stag! This means that the Apricum stag is a more refined version of the current one so I will get that one too. The new stag is a handsome bellowing one. In 2009 the forest animals came out in may, in 2010 they all came out together and now in 2011 the forest animals are coming out in May. Strange.

We have 5 forest animals:

Bellowing Stag
Fox
Fox Cub
Badger
Badger Babies (2 playing on a some ground)

9 Wildlife Models:

Penguin parent standing with one baby chick
Kudu Male
Kudu Calf
Buffalo
Buffalo calf
giatn Tortoise baby
Arctic fox
Arctic fox baby
Bald Eagle

8 new horse models:
Pinto Mare
Pinto Yearling
Dartmoor Stallion
Dartmoor Foal
Falabella Mare
Falabella Foal
Akhal-Teke
Knabstrupper Stallion

Remaining farm models

Young Ram Lying (Looks like a lamb but is like a lop rabbit lying down)
Poitou Donkey Foal
Texas Longhorn Cow
Texas Longhorn Calf
Grey Goose Gander (open wings)
Grey Goose Standing (closed wings)
Grey goose chick (standing huddled together on grass)
Male cat stretching
cat grooming
3 kittens playing on a log
Black and white rabbit grooming
rabbit standing
Grey and white rabbit sitting

will post more comments later on the animals. If you want the pictures then drop me an email. I havent posted it yet because I am sure we will get in trouble by Schleich so would rather not get them angry unless someone is able to get there permission? Anyway I am happy to send you the pictures, just drop me a message with your email.

Last edited by Schleichzoo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:00 pm

This is just SO great cheers

It makes christmas seem a little pale at the moment santa
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

The kudu is magnificent! Both that, the baby and Buffalo family are more refined and detailed than previous versions.

I think I might buy ten Kudu's....lol

However it is strange that they make a female gazelle and baby and then a male Kudu and baby without really completing the sets.....

Also to note that the preview document doesnt put the models together in any particular scale so it looks like the kudu calf could pass as a female as it is quite big compared to the adult Kudu but again these pictures will be put into proportion in the final catalogues/documents I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm

It is very strange,but it may also be a good sign.Schleich may come back to the old traditions(January-May-September).And maybe remake the catalogs!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Uhhhhh..... I just can't wait to see the pictures!!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 pm

No wolverine? No uhh it's shame Suspect
But I'm happy to hear about badgers, rabbits and young ram Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2011: At last !   Schleich 2011: At last ! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2011: At last !
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next