Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7

Go down 
+44
Deseo
schleichsammler2008
synthrus
Tove
Fisva
Joan Milelire
MartinH
jarda
Bongo
JackyLovertjex
Cyhyraeth
ReinbowSchleich
Florian
LittleLady
Tupolew Tu-154
toycollector75
Rocco_Love12
black unicorn
AlienMantis
widukind
spartanhunter
schleich61
Silver Unicornis
cattlecollector
A-J
SchleichHorsesForever
scot(t)
Shardur
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
essimon
bojan
Elros Alvar
arafan
orcagirl26
toydreamer
donny ong
Roger
Dum_my
SUSANNE
trevok4
Carola
LeeAnn
-Schleichhorse-
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Shardur wrote:
Perhaps the horse model was sorted out, because of the bad anatomy and so the person could sell it?
Good point. But I wonder how the seller got them in the first place?

Shardur

Country/State : Germany

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Maybe he is a worker for Schleich and co.
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Anna, of course the feathers! Wow, I'm so bad at these guessing games! Basketball 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:38 pm

bojan wrote:
Anna, of course the feathers!  Wow, I'm so bad at these guessing games! Basketball 
Don't worry, Bojan! Guessing horses is really boring. Sleep Let's play another game. Schleich is releasing every year, unless a new bird. It is much nicer to guess birds once we don't have to check genitals not even feathers. Laughing Very Happy cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm guessing a common buzzard for schleich's slow re-imaginings of all the birds of prey. Maybe it's just wishful thinking through. I suppose I'd be just as happy with a golden eagle or an osprey.

A Goshawk would be awesome though.
Back to top Go down
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Shetland ponies and Arabians will defenitely be replaced I think

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:38 pm

SchleichHorsesForever wrote:
Shetland ponies and Arabians will defenitely be replaced I think
they might defintly well be

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 pm

i think a few more will be retired in 2014

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 pm

the horse could be a new breed that they are going to make

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
... Since so many dogs are going you can expect at least a few (I hope) new ones. ...
I have mixed feelings about the dogs. Last year, when we only had the list of the new dogs, I was excited to see that schleich was going to release ausies (as they are one of my fav dog breeds) but when we saw the pictures of the actual models I was dissapointed, they didn't represent the beautifull breed as I had it in mind, more like some regular dogs. I thought I would buy the ausies as soon as I saw them instore, but the dissapointment prevented me from buying, and I think I still won't buy buy it.

So in short, I'm curious about what the (posible) dog figures will look like, but I'm not sure whenever I will be happy with dogs...

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:27 pm

A-J wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
... Since so many dogs are going you can expect at least a few (I hope) new ones. ...
I have mixed feelings about the dogs. Last year, when we only had the list of the new dogs, I was excited to see that schleich was going to release ausies (as they are one of my fav dog breeds) but when we saw the pictures  of the actual models I was dissapointed, they didn't represent the beautifull breed as I had it in mind, more like some regular dogs. I thought I would buy the ausies as soon as I saw them  instore, but the dissapointment prevented me from buying, and I think I still won't buy buy it.

So in short, I'm curious about what the (posible) dog figures will look like, but I'm not sure whenever I will be happy with dogs...
I feel the same way.

A lot of models I expected to buy from Schleich for 2013, but when I actually saw them in store it was a huge disappointment, and I ended up not buying much. I usually buy close to if not all of the Schleich horses each year, but I didn't buy any 2013 horses at all this year. I'm interested to see what models Schleich will release, but do not have high hopes. Especially with seeing the new Bayala products... Rolling Eyes I can't imagine much is going to be great if they concentrated on that kind of stuff. silent Sad

Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 pm

A-J wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I have mixed feelings about the dogs. Last year, when we only had the list of the new dogs, I was excited to see that schleich was going to release ausies (as they are one of my fav dog breeds) but when we saw the pictures  of the actual models I was dissapointed, they didn't represent the beautifull breed as I had it in mind, more like some regular dogs. I thought I would buy the ausies as soon as I saw them  instore, but the dissapointment prevented me from buying, and I think I still won't buy buy it.

I absolutely agree. Their dog figures haven't been as good as they ever have been (the "golden years" of Schleich etc.) I don't like the new size for them, especially since you pay a good amount for an extremely small puppy. As I said about the horses, unless this is an absolutely awesome figure I'm thinking on cutting back on most Schleich now. Hopefully they make some good figures this year, especially if they do dogs. I hate nothing more than a dog who doesn't do justice for the breed, like the Aussies. I agree with you totally A-J.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 pm

I agree with many members on the forum here, so, here I go climbing up on my soap box now... Wink 

I cut back on buying Schleich this year because (this is totally just my opinion) I feel they lacked in detail, general anatomy points, and just some kinda odd looking/ cutesy figures. I have not bought a single horse this year for these reasons, and the only ones I plan on getting is the shire family, maybe the appaloosas (at least the stallion) and the little fell pony foal. Since Schleich is the company that got me into this game of collecting, and was my single brand (mostly because it was widely available) for so long I do have a sentimental attachment to them, however its not so strong so as to part me with my money for a figure that in my eyes could have been much better. Hopefully they got more creative this year and can come back with some nice figures. Otherwise, I'm having a tie between Papo, Mojo Fun, and CollectA for being my favorite brands for various reasons.

On another note, I just hope they release the information soon, I'm eager to see them. bounce 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
-Schleichhorse-

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:00 am

I can't see an pictures Sad
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
...and the only one(s) I plan on getting is the.... little fell pony foal...
I thought I would get this from seeing the stock photos, but when I saw this in the store, I immediately changed my mind. The face is really creepy, almost alienlike. affraid alien 

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 am

Did someone could post some pictures the way that everybody can see? :)
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 pm

I hope that we hear more soon. If Schleich releases any new cattle, then I will be happy.

I agree about the dogs, they used to be okay. (except the golden retriever pups. Ugh!) if they do make new dogs, I would like to see a bloodhound and a coonhound.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:06 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
I hope that we hear more soon. If Schleich releases any new cattle, then I will be happy.
Yes, maybe they'll continue with the cattle - Schleich usually does well with them. I was impressed with the 2013 black bull, so I hope there are more to come! Very Happy

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:07 pm

-Schleichhorse- wrote:
Did someone could post some pictures  the way that everybody can see? :)
The horse:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sheep

Last edited by A-J on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:10 pm

I think that the horse a thougebred mare is
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:49 pm

daantje111 wrote:
I think that the horse a thougebred mare is
But the braids... Shocked Razz Neutral 

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 pm

I think it does seem to look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For a frieze socks and this model has not ..
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:56 pm

If that horse is the thoroughbred mare then I am extremely disappointed. I appreciate thoroughbreds as incredible athletes and they have much more slim, aerodynamic bodies compared to this. And, no offense, but I see them as very proud kingly-like animals, not one who deserves braids.... I really hope this isn't the thoroughbred mare.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
If that horse is the thoroughbred mare then I am extremely disappointed. I appreciate thoroughbreds as incredible athletes and they have much more slim, aerodynamic bodies compared to this. And, no offense, but I see them as very proud kingly-like animals, not one who deserves braids.... I really hope this isn't the thoroughbred mare.
Applause Applause 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Like this:

What a Face

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next