Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7

Go down 
+44
Deseo
schleichsammler2008
synthrus
Tove
Fisva
Joan Milelire
MartinH
jarda
Bongo
JackyLovertjex
Cyhyraeth
ReinbowSchleich
Florian
LittleLady
Tupolew Tu-154
toycollector75
Rocco_Love12
black unicorn
AlienMantis
widukind
spartanhunter
schleich61
Silver Unicornis
cattlecollector
A-J
SchleichHorsesForever
scot(t)
Shardur
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
essimon
bojan
Elros Alvar
arafan
orcagirl26
toydreamer
donny ong
Roger
Dum_my
SUSANNE
trevok4
Carola
LeeAnn
-Schleichhorse-
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:04 pm

I wonder what kind of horse it is and I am also curious about the color which color do you hope? I fly a fungus: D
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Honestly, with the way the model looks I don't care what color it is. Razz Razz Razz Although I hope it is something half decent... a roan? I don't believe Schleich has made a roan...

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:07 pm

I have that model Schleich_Figures_4U. Wink Like I said I appreciate this breed so much, and I have a few Breyer Race horse models. Anyways, I don't think (if this is an actual release for his year vs. a thrown away prototype) I will buy it this year. Rolling Eyes 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I have that model Schleich_Figures_4U. Wink Like I said I appreciate this breed so much, and I have a few Breyer Race horse models. Anyways, I don't think (if this is an actual release for his year vs. a thrown away prototype) I will buy it this year.  Rolling Eyes 
Laughing Laughing I just bought him at a model horse show. Laughing Laughing 

I highly doubt I'll buy it either. Maybe the sheep though. cheers 

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Though the newer horse models of schleich might be good customize challenges, trying to make them look more realistic. If only the were a bit cheaper Rolling Eyes  I still have the 2013 appaloosa mare and foal on the shelf which I plan to customize to better looking horses...

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
SchleichHorsesForever

SchleichHorsesForever

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:32 pm

It looks like a customized shire mare

Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Yes, Rogerio!! Let's play the BGG (bird guessing game)!
scot(t) wrote:
I'm guessing a common buzzard for schleich's slow re-imaginings of all the birds of prey. Maybe it's just wishful thinking through. I suppose I'd be just as happy with a golden eagle or an osprey.

A Goshawk would be awesome though.
I must say I agree with Scott about the birds of prey, it might be a Common Buzzard, my personal wish would be the Common Buzzard or the Common Kestrel, well because they're so common Very Happy . Then they usually bring out some waterbirds as well, since there are no geese right now, my guess would be the Canada Goose. Or is it just a big wish?!! And a Turkey! But hopefully with better paintjob as this year's Griffon Vulture and Peacock.
So my guesses are: Common Buzzard, Canada Goose, Turkey.

What are your guesses???

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:32 pm

bojan wrote:
Yes, Rogerio!! Let's play the BGG (bird guessing game)!
scot(t) wrote:
I'm guessing a common buzzard for schleich's slow re-imaginings of all the birds of prey. Maybe it's just wishful thinking through. I suppose I'd be just as happy with a golden eagle or an osprey.

A Goshawk would be awesome though.
I must say I agree with Scott about the birds of prey, it might be a Common Buzzard, my personal wish would be the Common Buzzard or the Common Kestrel, well because they're so common Very Happy . Then they usually bring out some waterbirds as well, since there are no geese right now, my guess would be the Canada Goose. Or is it just a big wish?!! And a Turkey! But hopefully with better paintjob as this year's Griffon Vulture and Peacock.
So my guesses are: Common Buzzard, Canada Goose, Turkey.

What are your guesses???
Yes, please a kestrel! A kingfisher or hummingbird would be awesome too, but I suppose that's too much to ask. Canada goose would be nice, and more in the realm of Schleich, but I don't know if they would even go that far, seeing what has been coming out lately. Turkey, yes, I'll agree with you and say that it's very possible. It's been a while since they did another turkey. And another because Schleich always replaces figures. And maybe another common raven or a crow?

This is again probably too much to ask, but a flamingo is very, very long overdue...

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Honestly, with the way the model looks I don't care what color it is. Razz:P:PAlthough I hope it is something half decent... a roan? I don't believe Schleich has made a roan...
I think 13650 Quarter Horse could be called roan - at least it's quite close to roan.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:28 pm

I would settle for a turkey or black vulture. Smile

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:43 pm

I wish me a andean condor or a karakara

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Tank you for the warm welkom everybody!! Very Happy
I was reading on the forum for a long time all ready but i just wanted to yoin!!!
My english is not so good but i tought you can figger it out (A)

If there is going to be a haflinger stallion horse (my most wanted) And he has got braids..... I'm going to be sooooooo dissapointed and maybe a little bit mad, because i think that horse disurvse to have long lose luxius mane!!!Twisted Evil 

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 pm

At least we know what to expect of 2015, as said before, there will be some comic releases ( another article ) so batman and the sort... I guess the horses were some practice for the comic figures Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:37 pm

A-J wrote:
At least we know what to expect of 2015, as said before, there will be some comic releases ( another article  ) so batman and the sort... I guess the horses were some practice for the comic figures Rolling Eyes 
Rolling Eyes Hopefully they don't put too much thought into this new partnership, and still do animals! Neutral But this is good for people who collect this type of thing. Very Happy

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 pm

cheers Other pictures to post? :)  I'm reallyyy exited to see the horses! :) cheers 
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:39 pm

I think it can't go more a long time, latest in 4 weeks we have informations, that was a long waiting for the new Schleich items this year.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:45 pm

I look everyday on (bijna) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for information
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Why do you don't write a email and ask them?

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:22 pm

its been a long time of waiting for the new 2014 ones

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:50 am

There are some info of the 2014 dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:51 am

spartanhunter wrote:
Welcome here! No information is known so far about dinosaurs, but hopefully soon! Very Happy

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:20 am

yeah I know :) It's just because some people write that they see some new horse Sad I can't see Sad
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:43 am

spartanhunter wrote:
welcome here

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:26 am

-Schleichhorse- wrote:
yeah I know :) It's just because some people write that they see some new horse :(I can't see Sad
A-J posted the photos on page 5 :) i can see the photos. I hope you can as well.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7   Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 first news!!! Possible retired figures on page 1, Bayala page 3 and horses page 7
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next