Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA manufacturers website

Go down 
+11
MammothProductions
persefone
nayab
Numa
widukind
blackdanter
skysthelimit
schleich61
SUSANNE
Roger
sg.de
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 11:31 pm

MammothProductions wrote:
Hello everyone, I am somewhat new to this forum but I have been active on the ATF and DTF for a few years. I just emailed the AAA company using their contact information on their website, and hopefully I can clear up a little about this mystery.

I see you are here for some time but I am glad you decided to start posting. Welcome on forum and I hope you are lucky enough to find out more information about AAA to share with us. Very Happy

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 11:23 pm

Yesterday, after getting no response from AAA itself, I emailed Nayab as well (AAA was a subsidiary of Nayab). They responded fairly quickly, and let me know that AAA is no longer in business. I have asked further if there is any documentation or record of AAA toys, and have yet to hear back. The email also has an attached address, is this of any value for research?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 11:41 pm

Yesterday, after getting no response from AAA itself, I emailed Nayab as well (AAA was a subsidiary of Nayab). They responded fairly quickly, and let me know that AAA is no longer in business. I have asked further if there is any documentation or record of AAA toys, and have yet to hear back. The email also has an attached address, is this of any value for research?

Once a supposed Nayab worker told us AAA was a subsidiary of Nayab or something similar.
I find the information you're providing quite plausible and AAA may not be operating anymore.
I am not positive they will provide you AAA documentation but please let us know if you get it. Thanks.

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 11:51 pm

Roger wrote:

Once a supposed Nayab worker told us AAA was a subsidiary of Nayab or something similar.
I find the information you're providing quite plausible and AAA may not be operating anymore.
I am not positive they will provide you AAA documentation but please let us know if you get it. Thanks.

Yes, thats why I tried emailing Nayab as well. I doubt I will get any other information out of the source, partly due to the language barrier (their response was in very broken English). I will keep y’all posted if they respond.
Back to top Go down
MammothProductions

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 8:30 am

Success!!

After corresponding with the representative from Nayab, he has shared an AAA catologue complete with names, images, and ID numbers. It is not representative of every figure but its a start!

I've attached it here: AAA Catalogue
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 9:07 am

Success!!

After corresponding with the representative from Nayab, he has shared an AAA catologue complete with names, images, and ID numbers. It is not representative of every figure but its a start!

I've attached it here: AAA Catalogue

Fantastic, that's gold! cheers
Those are probably the last available moulds. Very good job, one more important source to use when editing AAA on TAW. Those cats are really great, hard to understand why they're so rare.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 9:10 am

Be still my beating heart... i cannot wait to look at these images in closer detail! THANK YOU for sharing them!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: AAA catalogue? What's in it?   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 9:47 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, as most of you know by now, AAA has become my specialty as far as figures go. So, about this catalogue, could somebody give me a list of item numbers and names please? Right now, I need all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 10:56 am

Wow wow wow thank you for sharing these! I see both the dog series and cat series I have been trying to place, among of course a whole slew of other wonderful figures. cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 7:15 pm

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 7:54 pm

FABULOUS !!!!!! cheers Applause Applause

Thankyou ever so much for sharing sunny

MammothProductions

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 11:20 pm

No problem guys! Keep a lookout, there might be a few more on way. My Nayab contact has kindly agreed to check if there are any other catalogues still on record. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 1:13 am

SUPER !!!! cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:24 am

Many thanks for the AAA catalogue Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: AAA manufacturers website   AAA manufacturers website - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA manufacturers website
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2