Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:55 am

Lots of beautiful newcomers Karin!!! Amazing! And what a nice photo with cats on the couch cheers Congratulations!!! cheers
Kaiyodo bunnies are so adorable drunken And the Friesians from Safari and Papo look very nice together! Almost like they are just running out of pasture Wink hihi Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:57 am

it's great to see pics of your new acquisitions Karin! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:41 am

SO much beauty cheers

Each and every one is a gem !!! I love your photos Applause

Those horses from the Western waggon are gorgeous, and real, precious rarities Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:51 am

Congratulations! Love the kitties on the couch photo Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Very nice,  special congratulations for the Kaiyodos :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:49 pm

Lovely additions! The kittens and the wagon horses are my favorites of all! You've taken so beautiful photos again, Karin. :) And you're welcome! Happy to make you happy Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Karin, that picture of the cats with a sofa is precious. Very Happy
Very nice additions, congratulations! :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:43 am

Great additions Very Happy I like the sofa cheers
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:27 am

costicuba wrote:
Congrats Karin :)
So many and so nice models ..wonderful :)

Thank you Costa Very Happy

Jetty wrote:
Love the horses of course..!!! Laughing
ooooh and the kitty's on the sofa...... Surprised Applause cheers

Of course you do! Very Happy  cheers
Funny idea at first, but I really love the result Very Happy Thank you ^^

Ana wrote:
Lots of beautiful newcomers Karin!!! Amazing! And what a nice photo with cats on the couch cheers Congratulations!!! cheers
Kaiyodo bunnies are so adorable drunken And the Friesians from Safari and Papo look very nice together! Almost like they are just running out of pasture Wink hihi Very Happy

Thank you Ana  cheers  sunny
They are indeed! Happy that there are 3 of them, so much cuteness <3
They do! The Safari one is a feisty fella, luckily the Papo mare can handle him XD

sauroid wrote:
it's great to see pics of your new acquisitions Karin! Very Happy cheers

Thank you again Sauroid Very Happy  drunken  cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
SO much beauty cheers
Each and every one is a gem !!! I love your photos Applause
Those horses from the Western waggon are gorgeous, and real, precious rarities Very Happy  

Glad you like my photo's, had some other lights this time.
I have their 'counterparts' also, one big family now Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations! Love the kitties on the couch photo Laughing

Laughing Look at my banner! XD

widukind wrote:
Very nice,  special congratulations for the Kaiyodos :)

Thank you Andreas! Yes, my first big addition from Kaiyodo's, now I'm hooked XD

JonasV wrote:
Lovely additions! The kittens and the wagon horses are my favorites of all! You've taken so beautiful photos again, Karin. :) And you're welcome! Happy to make you happy Very Happy

Thank you Jonas <3 You sure know how to make me happy :3 XD

Roger wrote:
Karin, that picture of the cats with a sofa is precious. Very Happy
Very nice additions, congratulations! :)

Thank you Roger Very Happy  alien (We NEED a croco emoticon! Laughing)

Kikimalou wrote:
Great additions Very Happy  I like the sofa cheers

Thank you Kiki! sunny cheers The sofa is kinda popular, isn't it XD
Maybe I take some more photos with animals on it... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:36 am

Gah i'm late!
Pretty additions to your frisian herd and so glad that your mini Abu got a friend!! I love you
Also, you're soo lucky to have the wagon horses, and i love your pictures!! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 am

TheLastStardust wrote:
Gah i'm late!
Pretty additions to your frisian herd and so glad that your mini Abu got a friend!! I love you
Also, you're soo lucky to have the wagon horses, and i love your pictures!! I love you

You are not late Dust Wink
Mini Abu got indeed a new friend.
I introduced Mini Boe to our real Abu and they liked each other XD
Thank you Dust Very Happy

Most of you know that I have been to the Collectors Fair in Utrecht a week ago.
Again, it was fun, got a lot of nice animals and I have met two wonderful persons cheers sunny  
I will show you my additions here Wink
Because I don't want to post twice and I was to have my addition topic complete as possible Wink

Ready? Here we go! (Oh and photos are somewhat blurry, winter is NOT a good photo month...)

First this nice lady. I saw her and thought, she is mine! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Safari Charleroi cow.

After two phone calls from Anna, I met her in person.
And the sweet girl she is, she brought something for me! Embarassed cheers
Thank you Anna and Mojo!
The two Honey Badgers and the Thylacine. The last one intrigues me a bit.
I looked him up on Wikipedia and found even some video footage of the Thylacine! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shame it is gone Sad

There were some stands with Model animals on them.
Me and my BF bought some Very Happy (BF bought some for me that is XD)
Some of them I already have, so those will be UFT or sale next year.
My highlight of those animals is the PV Hippo!! And the Bullyland Stone Marten?

Next is a BC!! I think it is from KYD, but I have to check the site for that.
At least it is a really nice black/white BC.

That were my Collectors fair additions, hope next year again! Very Happy

Finally! Very Happy I got my Brett package! He got me awesome Kaiyodo animals and a few BC as well Very Happy
(New collection added, Border Collies XD)
Edit: Photos made by me don't do the animals any good, they are much more lifelike and awesome in real!
Bleh, stupid photos....

I got the owl set too! So glad I ordered them!
From the first moment I saw them, I was in love with them all :3

I also got the Iriomote cat and kitten <3

Brett was on a roll searching for BC XD Got 4 more!
Running BC's Very Happy Very Happy

My first Yujin! Very Happy Frisbee Border Collie <3

A set with a rooster, ram and a very small Border Collie!

Thank you Brett!!! Very Happy cheers sunny

Not only the BC is small, just look at the rooster. Such a great photo I think haha.

And here are all my BC's!! Very Happy I giggled when I saw the whole group at once.
Every BC has the typical white border around their neck, except... the Schleich one! Rolling Eyes Suspect Laughing

Thanks for looking Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:23 am

Lots of new ones, Karin! :)
The kaiyodos - wow! How incredibly realistic they are!
It seems you had gotten also some retired small Schleich from the toy fair, congrats! cheers Your border collie collection looks quite big, Karin Very Happy Congratulations on these excellent additions :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 am

Beautiful additions Karin!! cheers The owls set is amazing indeed! And wow, you have many Border Collies now Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:30 am

wow, Karin! Shocked  Impressive collection of bordercollies you have there! they are my favourite dogs too! Razz
I love the spider by kaiyodo a lot! I think it just crawled on my WL!  I love you  xDD
do you also always bring the spiders outside instead of killing them?? xD

oh and your little rooster is so small! Shocked  Congrats a lot on your nice animals!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:10 pm

Wonderful flock of Border Collies, and many wonderful new gems. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:33 pm

YIIIKEESS affraid THAT spider!!! - is awesome Shocked

Lovely additions, many models i have never seen before Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Many great newcomers once again! cheers Lovely border collies, I really like the one with the frisbee! I love you Congrats!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:00 am

So many nice and interesting newcomers!!  Phantastic!!  Big congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Karin, so many great little figures! cheers These owls make a wonderful collection. I find very interesting that you've found the Bullyland beech marten, such a lovely figure, I also have it thanks to our dear Susanne. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:36 am

Congrats karin, they are all beautiful :)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:55 am

Wonderful additions and great photos! Congratulations Karin!
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Congratulations on the many additions! The Charolais has such a sweet expression: "I'm coming to get that feed bucket, but I'll take care not to trample you!" That's the first I've seen of the Kaiyodo farm animal set aside from the stock photos - they seem very good, and even smaller than usual. The stood-up cockerel is particularly neat. Similarly, the spider looks far finer than it has done in its catalogue photos. It almost seems to have a slight translucency to its plastic.

Also, I have to say, I think the lighting in your previous batch of photographs was great in showcasing the figurines - one was able to get a very good idea of both their colouration and topography, which with diffused or unilateral light seems often difficult. The Holsteiner in this picture was made look particularly dazzling, I think:
NightLioness wrote:

signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Congratulations on these acquisitions Karin!. I love Kaiyodo figures. Applause sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:49 pm

JonasV wrote:
Lots of new ones, Karin! :)
The kaiyodos - wow! How incredibly realistic they are!
It seems you had gotten also some retired small Schleich from the toy fair, congrats! cheers Your border collie collection looks quite big, Karin Very Happy Congratulations on these excellent additions :)

Thank you Jonas!  cheers  I'm hooked at Kaiyodo  drunken
It is big, but it will become bigger next year Wink XD

Ana wrote:
Beautiful additions Karin!! cheers The owls set is amazing indeed! And wow, you have many Border Collies now Very Happy

I LOVE the owl set, I hope there will be more sets like this one in 2015 Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow, Karin! Shocked  Impressive collection of border collies!
I love the spider by kaiyodo a lot! I think it just crawled on my WL!  I love you  xDD
do you also always bring the spiders outside instead of killing them?? xD

Oh and your little rooster is so small! Shocked  Congrats a lot on your nice animals!! cheers

Thank you Nardien Very Happy Well, my BF brings them outside Wink :)
Sometimes he brings them to our 'hok' so they can stay warm and catch flies XD
Or sometimes the spiders aren't so lucky and one of our cats catch them o.0

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wonderful flock of Border Collies, and many wonderful new gems. Congrats!

Thank you Saarlooswolfhound  cheers  sunny They are indeed gems  drunken

Carola wrote:
YIIIKEESS affraid  THAT spider!!! - is awesome Shocked
Lovely additions, many models i have never seen before Very Happy

If you want I can make extra photos of the animals Wink
And yes, the spider IS pretty realistic, very fun to puzzle with all those legs XD

LeeAnn wrote:
Many great newcomers once again! cheers Lovely border collies, I really like the one with the frisbee! I love you Congrats!

Yujin BC, my only Yujin :3 Thank you LeeAnn Very Happy

widukind wrote:
So many nice and interesting newcomers!!  Fantastic!!  Big congratulations :)

Hihi, I never saw your comments as enthusiastic as this one Andreas Wink :3
Thank you Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Karin, so many great little figures! cheers These owls make a wonderful collection. I find very interesting that you've found the Bullyland beech marten, such a lovely figure, I also have it thanks to our dear Susanne. Very Happy

I had no idea it was from Bullyland until I bought it and looked at his belly XD
Beech marten, thank you for the name Roger! Aawww, how els would you have got it them from our Bullyland queen  cheers

costicuba wrote:
Congrats karin, they are all beautiful :)

Thank you Costa!! Very Happy

scot(t) wrote:
Wonderful additions and great photos! Congratulations Karin!

Thank you Scot ^.^

koniminiatures wrote:
Congratulations on the many additions! The Charolais has such a sweet expression: "I'm coming to get that feed bucket, but I'll take care not to trample you!" That's the first I've seen of the Kaiyodo farm animal set aside from the stock photos - they seem very good, and even smaller than usual. The stood-up cockerel is particularly neat. Similarly, the spider looks far finer than it has done in its catalogue photos. It almost seems to have a slight translucency to its plastic.

Also, I have to say, I think the lighting in your previous batch of photographs was great in showcasing the figurines - one was able to get a very good idea of both their colouration and topography, which with diffused or unilateral light seems often difficult. The Holsteiner in this picture was made look particularly dazzling, I think:
NightLioness wrote:

Thank you Lea! She is! Very sweet face, I smile every time I see her ^.^
I had no idea either that those animals would be that small. I wonder how the cow (and that little, little rabbit) is looking. The detail on that spider is great. Love the face and his pose, it can run any moment o.0 XD Slightly, not much Wink

Thank you Lea, I will try to use this photo method more often.
*Looks at her latest photos.... oops*

signatus wrote:
Congratulations on these acquisitions Karin!. I love Kaiyodo figures. Applause sunny

Thank you Signatus Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy Next new additions!

Nardien was looking for the old Schleich water-pool, and luckily for her I got it.
We set up a surprise trade and look what I got Applause cheers cyclops

First the small letter she sent with the package, with a little Frisian horse <3

Ooeoeoeh, lots of goodies Very Happy Very Happy  cheers

Nardien added two little roosters in the package, for my lonely, tiny Kaiyodo rooster.
I think they are friends now Wink :3

THANK YOU NARDIEN!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy <3

Tijn and I had some time together, shopping in Nijmegen Very Happy
In a V&D shop I found some Mojo! My first real life encounter with this brand.
Or course I couldn't let animals stand there, without taking some home  cyclops  Laughing
After some looking around, and seeing even broken animals  affraid  No, I found my perfect group.

Unfortunately the male lion wasn't available there. So the little family needs to wait till next year.

Thank you for looking! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next