Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:54 am

Congratulations again cheers

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:27 am

They are wonderfull! Very Happy and awww the little red cat is just too adorable! Great the border collie got a friend with him! <3 xD

Congrats to all of them! Very Happy I love you cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Congrats, Karin! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Congratulationsssss cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Beautyful, great addiutions cheers

I love the idea with a half-surprise package Very Happy Very Happy

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:26 am

congrats on your nice new acquisitions Karin!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:53 pm

widukind wrote:
Also congrats here Karin, my special favourite is the bat :)

I can imagine that Andreas, thank you Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations again cheers

Thanks LeeAnn cheers

TheLastStardust wrote:
They are wonderfull! Very Happy and awww the little red cat is just too adorable! Great the border collie got a friend with him! <3 xD

Congrats to all of them! Very Happy I love you cheers

He is :3 I was very surprised and happy Very Happy Thank you Dust cheers I love you

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats, Karin! cheers

Thanks Anasta sunny

costicuba wrote:
Congratulationsssss cheers

Thankssssssssss :p Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful, great addiutions cheers

I love the idea with a half-surprise package Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you Susanne Very Happy

It is very fun to do. Some animals we knew. But the rest was a big surprise.
We knew what animals we collect and don't collect, so none of us got 'wrong' animals.
It is just a trade, but with many gifts I think :3

sauroid wrote:
congrats on your nice new acquisitions Karin!

Thank you Sauroid sunny sunny

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:01 pm

So nice to see pictures of the package Very Happy And I'm really happy you got the AAA border collie (and the cute cat) from TheSpottedCat as well!

I already found a new border collie for you Laughing It's like the one on the little landscape, but it looks more like a border collie than this one Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:45 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
So nice to see pictures of the package Very Happy And I'm really happy you got the AAA border collie (and the cute cat) from TheSpottedCat as well!

I already found a new border collie for you Laughing It's like the one on the little landscape, but it looks more like a border collie than this one Razz

Thank you Julie Very Happy

Now I am really curious! XD An other? Is it even possible Razz

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Congratulation Karin cheers
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:42 pm

If you like porcelain and bigger models, Beswick have several border collies to choose from. You can look at ebay.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:31 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Karin cheers

Thank you Kiki Very Happy cheers

TheSpottedCat wrote:
If you like porcelain and bigger models, Beswick have several border collies to choose from. You can look at ebay.

An other brand that I didn't knew drunken bounce cheers
They have lovely BC models <3 Thank you for the tip Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last weekend Tijn and I had a day in Amsterdam! Of course I went to my favorite shop there: Gone with the wind. But I didn't expect to find new 2015 Collecta animals Very Happy So I bought some. It was hard to choose. But I think I made the right choices. Here they are Very Happy

I also bought two other brands, a Schleich and a Papo.

Gone with the wind is a very nice little shop with a great collection of Schleich, Papo and Collecta animals. So if you ever visit Amsterdam, it is worth a look! Or check them out on the Internet, although their site isn't up to date.

Last but not least, a shopping spree in the V&D who has Mojo Fun! I bought the Golden Retriever dad and pup, and an extra pup.

Can you spot a difference in the two pups? Exactly! one of the noses isn't painted XD
Very strange I think, not to be missed a black dot in the middle of the face XD

Thought it was funny so he is with his sibling and dad :3

Thanks for looking! Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Ooh, I love so much the Papo puma I love you It is one of my favorite :)
You bought great models, these Collecta a wonderful...also these Mojo Golden Retrievers :)
Congratulations Karin :)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:19 pm

Wonderful additions Karin! Congratulations! cheers That caribou is amazing! Very Happy

Funny about the pups, hah Shocked

And even more funny, I was also in Amsterdam last Sunday Very Happy But only 40 minutes and in the evening, so you probably wasn't there anymore. scratch Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Great additions Karin,  especially the chinchilla:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:27 pm

Congratulations Karin, wonderful additions! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Last weekend Tijn and I had a day in Amsterdam! Of course I went to my favorite shop there: Gone with the wind.

I really have to visit that shop the next time I'm in Amsterdam Smile Thanks for the tip!

NightLioness wrote:
Last but not least, a shopping spree in the V&D who has Mojo Fun!

Seriously, does V&D sell Mojö Fun??? Shocked affraid What a Face cheers Just the V&D in Amsterdam or is it new in their assortment? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Beautiful additions! I'm so jealous you have stores with CollectAs, how wonderful! I love being able to go to a store and handle things before I buy them. Online shopping is less fun for me. Plus the store owners make more money because I always fall in love and buy more than I planned. Laughing

Congrats! cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:36 pm

costicuba wrote:
Ooh, I love so much the Papo puma I love you  It is one of my favorite :)
You bought great models, these Collecta a wonderful...also these Mojo Golden Retrievers :)
Congratulations Karin :)

Thank you Kosta Very Happy First I wasn't so sure about the Papo Puma. Due to the pose and relatively small head IMO.
But after having the Schleich and the Mojo Fun Puma's I couldn't resist the Papo any longer Wink

Ana wrote:
Wonderful additions Karin! Congratulations! cheers That caribou is amazing! Very Happy

Funny about the pups, hah Shocked

And even more funny, I was also in Amsterdam last Sunday Very Happy But only 40 minutes and in the evening, so you probably wasn't there anymore. scratch Smile

Thank you Anna  cheers  sunny
Yes he is <3 Such a strong model, even in my hand he looks at me with those life-filed eyes Very Happy
Yeah XD Wasn't expect to find one without the nose paint XD

Is that so? Very Happy Well we had a concert that evening, Marina and the diamonds in the Melkweg.
Before that we shopped a bit in Amsterdam, funny city when you look at all those peeps walking by XD We stayed just before midnight, leaving with the train to Station Slotendijk where we parked the car. That night, I got a phone call that my grandpa wasn't doing good. So not a happy ending sadly ;(

widukind wrote:
Great additions Karin,  especially the chinchilla:)

Thank you Andreas  cheers Yes, the chinchilla is an absolute must have Wink

Tarunyada wrote:

NightLioness wrote:
Last weekend Tijn and I had a day in Amsterdam! Of course I went to my favorite shop there: Gone with the wind.

I really have to visit that shop the next time I'm in Amsterdam  Smile Thanks for the tip!

NightLioness wrote:

Seriously, does V&D sell Mojö Fun??? Shocked  affraid  What a Face  cheers Just the V&D in Amsterdam or is it new in their assortment? Laughing

- Yes you have! bounce  Smile Very friendly owners and a great variety of animals. If you don't see an animal at first, just ask Wink They can't display everything :) Also they have the new booklets, so that was nice too Very Happy Everything is sorted out is areas, so searching is very nice.

- Yes, V&D does sell Mojo Fun, but not all stores have them. Or have a complete collection. Also, they aren't displayed as 'Mojo Fun' but as 'Animal Planet' what can make you think it isn't Mojo at all XD Second, not all shops are carefull with their animals and most of them are chipped, rubbed or even broken. So if you find them, look closely and carefully Wink

Night Elf wrote:
Beautiful additions! I'm so jealous you have stores with CollectAs, how wonderful! I love being able to go to a store and handle things before I buy them. Online shopping is less fun for me. Plus the store owners make more money because I always fall in love and buy more than I planned. Laughing

Congrats! cheers

Thank you Elf Very Happy Well, we have SOME stores that does sell Colecta, although if I personally want to hold and buy Collectas, it is a 90 minutes drive from my home XD So we aren't going there often Wink Me too Very Happy I want to see the animals first, if possible. That is why I really lie the Walk-arounds STS provides :3 Same happened to me that day. Oh they where all so beautiful <3 But can't buy them all XD

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Great choices and great photos. Congratulations. How lucky you are, going into a shop and study the models before you buy them.   Smile
Funny with the puppy with brown nose, but he is cute. drunken
Of course you couldn't leave the shop without the puma. Good you catched him. I waited too long and now he is retired. Sad
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:52 pm

:) About the Papo puma... I know many people, doesn`t like it.
First, when I saw it on photos, I also dodn`t like it a lot.
Then I bought it a year ago....in the beginning, I said to myself ``its fine``
But in the time, more I watch it - more I like it. :)
I think it has great natural posture... great anatomy and details :)
And I love also the size :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Fantastic new models, love the CollectA caribou! Congrats!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:11 am

I would love to know a shop with CollectA models around me... Congratulation again Karin Very Happy

costicuba wrote:

I'm also a big fan of Papo puma, I'm happy you join the club Kosta cheers
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I would love to know a shop with CollectA models around me... Congratulation again Karin Very Happy

costicuba wrote:

I'm also a big fan of Papo puma, I'm happy you join the club Kosta cheers

cheers ...I`m shure with time, Karin will also join this club Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:15 am

congrats Karin!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:24 am

NightLioness wrote:

Tarunyada wrote:

NightLioness wrote:

I really have to visit that shop the next time I'm in Amsterdam  Smile Thanks for the tip!

NightLioness wrote:

Seriously, does V&D sell Mojö Fun??? Shocked  affraid  What a Face  cheers Just the V&D in Amsterdam or is it new in their assortment? Laughing

- Yes you have! bounce  Smile Very friendly owners and a great variety of animals. If you don't see an animal at first, just ask Wink They can't display everything :) Also they have the new booklets, so that was nice too Very Happy Everything is sorted out is areas, so searching is very nice.

- Yes, V&D does sell Mojo Fun, but not all stores have them. Or have a complete collection. Also, they aren't displayed as 'Mojo Fun' but as 'Animal Planet' what can make you think it isn't Mojo at all XD Second, not all shops are carefull with their animals and most of them are chipped, rubbed or even broken. So if you find them, look closely and carefully Wink

Ah great, now I can't wait to visit Amsterdam again so I can go to this shop - it sounds so wonderful <3 If you're ever going to visit Leiden, just let me know. I know two lovely shops with especially Schleich, but one of them sells lots of Papo as well but they always have some special stuff (such as the Play Visions bats).

I know what you mean about V&D; I always feel so sad when I go to V&D and look at their Schleich-S.. Always scratched and hurt and - awww I just can't look at them Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next