Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:28 am

Elros Alvar wrote:
You have a lot of work!! Om  affraid affraid affraid 

Very Happy Very Happy Yes I had and I still have Laughing Most of those on the upper shelf are done but as you know more is coming all the time Very Happy 

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

cheers  cheers  cheers  sunny  sunny  cheers  cheers My friend Very Happy 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers I really like the shelving you have, and the arrangement by color!

The customs are the best, I see one that looks like it has fjordie hair!

Oh, that's nice! Thank you Very Happy I was like are people gonna laugh those are looking so odd  Razz Great you liked 'em! cheers cheers 
Haha, she's my for ever issue. The original model is the grazing zebra, but this fjord doesn't wanna get her final coat XP Still in my closet Very Happy 

Carola wrote:
I love that minimalistic style of your shelves  cheers Very nifty!

Smile Wow, thank you! flower I'm impressed so many are liking 'em! Very Happy  cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Hello all again! sunny sunny  *ush* this topic is full of dust and dirt! =o We need some updating Laughing

It's time to show something for you! It was a long, very warm - or hot summer and suddenly it just stopped. Well, that's the global warming: we've two months almost everyday +25-30 °C and after this fall comes and fast! Rolling Eyes Luckily there's something which is making me glad every time is see them! sunny  
The beginning of the summer I was traveling in Finland. That day I came home we stared to clean the house and garden up. I was checking the backyard and suddenly I discovered an odd box in the bush.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It was a nice looking box which could hide some nice models maybe? Wink I started to open it!
It was so well packed and I wanted to know what's in it so I just teared it up Embarassed  Very Happy
The box was filled with paper and I found this: Gorgeous, wild horse drawing!
At least I got the drawing, I thought. But I was expecting some models xP   Embarassed  pale After I was recovered from the grief (xp) I was going inside with the drawing. You don't need to be that greedy I said myself and I was happy with the horse drawing = )
Just in front of our outer door is a huge tree. For some reason I looked up - wow, someone is really playing games with me! Another "surprise" parcel!
It was just in the tree like that!
I didn't know at all what was in it Surprised
Oh well, it was this letter, again. Now somebody had written my name on it. The rest was just paper. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Damn I don't like this! No Beautiful handwriting if I can say something.
This is not funny, I thought and went inside. I mean my mom had made some trick for me before but that's so strange! Never mind, I thought, and went to check STS if there's new posts.

Just kidding. Look at this: Karin and Dust sent me a wonderful flock of different animals drunken  I love you
I was so happy getting them! First, the appy gelding by Schleich is one of the favorites of mine. And he was not alone - the icey and that beautiful horse drawing were also sent by Dust! And Karin totally surprised me gifting the rest of animals for me. After I was put all them to the places they belong I said thank you's for both of girls and Karin told me they're meant to customized! You can guess how much time it took to start to customize the horses... Rolling Eyes  Very Happy I still wanna say huge thank you girls  sunny I'm very happy with them cheers

It's middle of the night and I should be sleeping! But I think I forgot something...? Or what, LeeAnn? Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing
See you tomorrow!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Laughing 
Parcels in the woods, parcels in the washing machine! You have an interesting postman clown
Big congradulations on all the new arrivals! Applause
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:16 am

Schleichgirl wrote:
Laughing 
Parcels in the woods, parcels in the washing machine! You have an interesting postman clown
Big congradulations on all the new arrivals! Applause

Laughing Laughing Laughing Indeed we have! And that's strange b'cos I don't remember seeing him ever! Shocked Suspect He, must be some kind of magician.... scratch Very Happy Laughing
Many many thanks, Emma sunny

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:42 am

cheers Congratulations! It seems we have the same problem, boxes just keep appearing! Except, mine appear on my porch, and yours are in much more interesting locations. Laughing

Laughing Just a little something from me?

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:23 am

lucky you,what brand are the brown and white cow and calves?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:29 am

Great new figures and again a little moonstruck story! drunken affraid Laughing I hope you can sleep and please look always where you're sitting next time, you can crush a box! Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 am

What a treasure!! Congratulations Jonas!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:50 am

Jonas, your are something special, and now I know why, - you live in a magic place cheers cheers
How fantastic to find boxes with drawings and letters like that...and even beautyful models too lol!

Thinking about it, - I suppose I have magic dogs ! Sometimes they bark like crazy, and POOFFF ! a postman pops up at my door Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Thinking about it, - I suppose I have magic dogs ! Sometimes they bark like crazy, and POOFFF ! a postman pops up at my door Shocked

lol! lol! lol!
Not just yours either Laughing
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Up in a tree...hmm... XD Hope the animals didn't get afraid of the hight! Laughing
I'm very happy that you still like the animals Very Happy Glad they have a great and adventurous new owner Wink

*Wipes all the dust off too* Not only your addition topic is dusty, mine too XD

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Congratulations Jonas, I'm happy Geronimo and Nellias Safely reached you! :) I'm sure they be at their place and get a nice warm new home in Finland! I love you

And i'm happy you liked my drawing, either! Altough it's really... err.. diffrent, compared to the one you send me xD your's so much nicer!! xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Congrats, the appy is one of my favorite horse models too.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers Congratulations! It seems we have the same problem, boxes just keep appearing! Except, mine appear on my porch, and yours are in much more interesting locations. Laughing

Laughing Just a little something from me?

Haha indeed! lol! lol! We can never know where the next one will appear... Laughing Thanks you, LeeAnn! Very Happy

Yeah, I think so... check out the next post? Wink

stecal wrote:
lucky you,what brand are the brown and white cow and calves?

I was very lucky! Very Happy I don't actually know but I guess just some China cows.. Beautiful anyways! I accidentally scratched the cow so I'll repaint her soon ; )

Roger wrote:
Great new figures and again a little moonstruck story! drunken affraid Laughing I hope you can sleep and please look always where you're sitting next time, you can crush a box! Wink

Haha many thanks, Rogerc Very Happy I promise to keep my eyes open, there might be even crocs under the bed... Shocked That would be horrible if I would crush a croc No Very Happy

widukind wrote:
What a treasure!! Congratulations Jonas!!

Indeed, Andreas! It's a treasure cheers Danke! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Jonas, your are something special, and now I know why, - you live in a magic place cheers cheers
How fantastic to find boxes with drawings and letters  like that...and even beautyful models too lol!

lol! lol! That might be the answer, Susanne Laughing
I need to say I was a bit disappointed b'cos there was so large boxes with letter but it was also nice to notice those new, fantastic animals on my shelve Laughing Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy There's a lot of magic in this world, and surely your dogs has got that talent to conjure post mans with parcels Laughing

NightLioness wrote:
Up in a tree...hmm... XD Hope the animals didn't get afraid of the hight! Laughing
I'm very happy that you still like the animals Very Happy Glad they have a great and adventurous new owner Wink

*Wipes all the dust off too* Not only your addition topic is dusty, mine too XD

Hihi xDXD I hope so too, only the Lippi gelding was a shaking a bit when I took him down.. Laughing
I love them, Karin and always will drunken haha very adventurous xD
Thanks for cleaning my place lol! Thank you! ^^

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congratulations Jonas, I'm happy Geronimo and Nellias Safely reached you! :) I'm sure they be at their place and get a nice warm new home in Finland! I love you

And i'm happy you liked my drawing, either! Altough it's really... err.. diffrent, compared to the one you send me xD your's so much nicer!! xD

You should congratulate yourself, my friend cheers Very Happy sunny Oh, I didn't know they've such beautiful names! Love them as much I love the horses drunken Thank you! = )
And hey if we were all same kind of people that would be so boring, and I love your drawing Wink

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congrats, the appy is one of my favorite horse models too.

I understand why you think so too! cheers Thank you, Paige sunny

Thanks to all queen jocolor geek pig cat rabbit monkey rendeer elephant flower lol! Laughing sunny Basketball study drunken cheers bom affraid I love you tongue

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello again all Very Happy

Like I said I've forgotten something... Yes! This is how we make a meal! jocolor

First you need to take a plate.
After that, take a spoon, fork and knife.
And of course we need a glass.
Take a bottle of milk. Is that tiger milk? o-P
Cereals are nice breakfast.
Take a couple of bread rolls
Bread needs margarine and cheese...
...and vegetables.
Tea water is boiled so simmer the teabag
Breakfast is nothing without fresh fruits
And of course you need something to read = D
Like after every meal you need to wash your dishes
And wipe!
And everyone are replete Very Happy

Thanks to LeeAnn who sent me those fabulous animals, I'm specially happy with my very first Breyer models!  cheers  sunny Thank you LeeAnn again :) Very Happy
Have a good day Very Happy

Last edited by jonesee on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Congrats! cheers cheers cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Congratulations! Beautiful animals and very nice photo story!!! I like it very much! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

What a fantastic story and I'm happy to see you like everything. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Whohoowww!!! Very Happy Congrats Jonas!! cheers cheers

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:19 pm

Your animals have more fun than mine!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:53 pm

I was so distracted with those super interesting pictures that I almost forgot to see how beautiful are all these figures you received. cheers I do really enjoy watching it like that that I am saving the link to my bookmarks. Very Happy I have to check it again! Shocked
Amasing the way how you enjoy your figures. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:17 am

I love the way you are showing your newcomers Jonas Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:19 am

CwJonas:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:27 pm

ulinuk wrote:
Congrats! cheers cheers cheers

Thank you, Karolina! Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Congratulations! Beautiful animals and very nice photo story!!! I like it very much! cheers

Oh, many thanks to you too, Anna! cheers drunken

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers

What a fantastic story and I'm happy to see you like everything. Very Happy

Haha, glad you liked it Very Happy  Very Happy And yes I love them! sunny drunken I love you

NightLioness wrote:
Whohoowww!!! Very Happy Congrats Jonas!! cheers cheers

Thank you, dear Karin sunny  sunny  cheers

Wilorvise wrote:
Your animals have more fun than mine!

My animals might have a nice dinners but your animals always have a great time outside and playing games! Wink  Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I was so distracted with those super interesting pictures that I almost forgot to see how beautiful are all these figures you received. cheers I do really enjoy watching it like that that I am saving the link to my bookmarks. Very Happy I have to check it again! Shocked
Amasing the way how you enjoy your figures. Very Happy

Haha, I was worried about that.... Laughing If they were interesting-good b'cos I don't wanna be boring. silent  Very Happy
Many thanks, Roger! Haha that's awesome Laughing
Actually I started to think about it when I saw your post, and yes I really like all my figurines. Maybe too much... pale  Shocked  Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
I love the way you are showing your newcomers Jonas Applause Applause  Applause

Aw, thank you, Christoph!  drunken You made me happy = )

widukind wrote:
CwJonas:)

Danke, my friend cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:25 pm

What a fantastic bunch of nice animals! I love you  congratulations my friend! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next