Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Wow that's a great package you found again. Very Happy

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Oh my...I'm so jealous! And to think those wonderful figures were going to be thrown away Shocked affraid
A huge congrats Jonas, they're beautiful! I just love that moment of opening up something that you have no idea what is in it! That's an absolutely awesome birthday gift! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Oh woow! That is a big present box! Very Happy Congrats on all these great models Jonas.
Hope you have room for these  Laughing cheers sunny 

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:56 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
First, Happy belated Birthday! (I don't know how I missed it Sleep)

Second, holy horses!  Shocked Thankfully you rescued the box before your mom threw it away. Maybe that's where Santa has put your gifts in the past few years because you left him no milk or cookies  Smile  Razz

jonesee wrote:
Many thanks Orca!  cheers It's life, friend Wink

Very Happy  Very Happy Jaja, it was my lucky!  Laughing   lol!  lol! You're right, I guess! Very Happy  Cause I really haven't leave him anything, no porridge, no milk or cookies Very Happy Thank you Santa! santa  santa 

You're very welcome!  Wink lol!  He probably said "What! No snacks!?  Shocked  I'm not putting these under the tree, he can have horse 'presents'  Twisted Evil  "
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:06 am

Wow, what happened? Shocked
STS conspiration already happened sometimes but I think it was your Mother's idea! scratch scratch
Won't you tell her that crocodiles are very good helping ladies throwing things away??? Laughing Wink
Congratulations, it was surely exciting and I can see lots of wonderful horses in that box. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:57 am

HOLY HAMSTER !!! affraid 

You must be JOKING  Shocked  A whole box of wonderful, beautyful horses from great brands bounce cheers 

ARE you joking ? How did your mother get hold of those ?  Very Happy scratch Laughing Rolling Eyes

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:22 am

WOW  Shocked lucky you! congrats cheers 

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:54 am

wow!  Shocked can't believe my eyes! so many pretty horses! now i'm the one who's jealous! xD

Many,Many congrats Jonas!  exclamation  cheers cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:34 pm

I need to thanks you all for your messages!sunny sunny cheers Very Happy 

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
What a surprise! I can't believe you found 50 of them, enormous congrats!

Indeed! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Well, yes it was there... But I guess they are my b'day gift, 'cause I didn't got anything on my b-day so... Very Happy But you can never know Laughing 

arafan wrote:
Wow that's a great package you found again. Very Happy

Laughing I can say the same... Still in the morning I was like ohh I can't believe it... Very Happy 

animalluvr6 wrote:
Oh my...I'm so jealous! And to think those wonderful figures were going to be thrown away Shockedaffraid
A huge congrats Jonas, they're beautiful! I just love that moment of opening up something that you have no idea what is in it! That's an absolutely awesome birthday gift! Very Happy

lol! lol! I know that feeling! Usually it's me who's jealous Razz This is what I believe: My mom purposely "went to the gym" and wanted me to take those stuff away. And she knew that I'd open it... Rolling Eyes 
Yes Sad So beautiful! Me too! It feels so exciting Very Happy Indeed, Kels cheers cheers Very Happy 

NightLioness wrote:
Oh woow! That is a big present box! :DCongrats on all these great models Jonas.
Hope you have room for these  Laughing cheers sunny 

It is! Very Happy  cheers No I'm not sure... lol! Seriously, yes I have, but when I'll move I really dunno Very Happy 

orcagirl26 wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
First, Happy belated Birthday! (I don't know how I missed it Sleep)

Second, holy horses!  Shocked Thankfully you rescued the box before your mom threw it away. Maybe that's where Santa has put your gifts in the past few years because you left him no milk or cookies  Smile  Razz

jonesee wrote:
Many thanks Orca!  cheers It's life, friend Wink

Very Happy  Very Happy Jaja, it was my lucky!  Laughing   lol!  lol! You're right, I guess! Very Happy  Cause I really haven't leave him anything, no porridge, no milk or cookies Very Happy Thank you Santa! santa  santa 

You're very welcome!  Wink lol!  He probably said "What! No snacks!?  Shocked  I'm not putting these under the tree, he can have horse 'presents'  Twisted Evil  "

Laughing Haha, I can imagine that  Laughing Luckily they are on my shelves now Very Happy  Very Happy 

Roger wrote:
Wow, what happened? Shocked
STS conspiration already happened sometimes but I think it was your Mother's idea! scratchscratch
Won't you tell her that crocodiles are very good helping ladies throwing things away??? LaughingWink
Congratulations, it was surely exciting and I can see lots of wonderful horses in that box. Very Happy

Yes.. Suspect Like I said for Kels, I believe it's just my b-day gift and my mom purposely wanted me to take the trash away... Very Happy Silly mom! But the I needed to make the story after knowing that lol! 
Haha I'm sure I will XDD Indeed it was!  sunny 

SUSANNE wrote:
HOLY HAMSTER !!! affraid 

You must be JOKING  Shocked  A whole box of wonderful, beautyful horses from great brands bounce cheers 

ARE you joking ? How did your mother get hold of those ?  Very Happy scratch Laughing Rolling Eyes

I was waiting for that comment lol!  lol! 
Haha my mom was kidding me Very Happy Yep! I was like wow from so many brands! And many rarities! cheers  cheers 
Yes it seems she could, she's very clever I see... Surprised  Laughing  Laughing Pretty nice b-day gift! sunny 

A-J wrote:
WOW  Shocked lucky you! congrats cheers 

flower Haha, thank you Very Happy  Very Happy 

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow!  Shocked can't believe my eyes! so many pretty horses! now i'm the one who's jealous! xD

Many,Many congrats Jonas!  exclamation  cheers cheers cheers

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD Me either when I saw it! Very Happy Haha usually I'm the jealous collector, 'cause you always get so great figures Very Happy  Very Happy  Thanks  drunken  drunken  Very Happy  sunny  Basketball  cheers 

Thank you all again! The mystery is became clear Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Did your mom win a huge lot on eBay without you knowing?  scratch Or did she clear the shelves of the flea market and that's why you can't find anything there?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Congrats for all these figures Jonas:sunny:

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:06 am

Wow! So many horses! Amazing! Congrats Jonas!

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:29 pm

whoah awesome box of horses!  Shocked Applause 
arent we lucky we got super cool parents???  Laughing 
anyway, i missed your birthday 'cos i seldom check the celebrations section of STS. belated Happy Burpday man.  Wink
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 pm

This is a really an exciting and unusual story!  sunny 
But what is now the solution of the mystery study sunny king queen bom 

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:29 pm

OH GOODNESS!  bounce Embarassed 

So many things go past when I'm just a few days away! And Jonas's Birthday is one of them - cheers Happy Late Birthday Jonas  cheers 
I hope you had a great day sunny 

What a wonderful surprise box of very very beautiful models  Shocked Some old and rare and others just plain fantastic  Shocked

Also very wonderful gift from your niece, very charming  Very Happy And the new Trakehner looks very handsome too  drunken 

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow                                  

You must be soooo happy!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause 
 cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Big congratulation Jonas for this miraculous find, I would love to live the same story..  drunken 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:57 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
Did your mom win a huge lot on eBay without you knowing?  scratch Or did she clear the shelves of the flea market and that's why you can't find anything there?  lol! 

Haha I really don't know! Very Happy All I know is that that was my birthday gift, so probably she bought 'em for me and just wanted to cheat on me Very Happy Of course I knew that before taking the photos and the story Laughing 
She is like me! Never ever find anything from flea markets... So this an absurd option Laughing But I think this was pretty nice b day present = D

Florian wrote:
Congrats for all these figures Jonas☀

Many thanks my friend cheers cheers sunny 

donny ong wrote:
Wow! So many horses! Amazing! Congrats Jonas!

Yes, indeed Wow! Very Happy Thanks you Donny Wink  sunny 

sauroid wrote:
whoah awesome box of horses!  Shocked Applause 
arent we lucky we got super cool parents???  Laughing 
anyway, i missed your birthday 'cos i seldom check the celebrations section of STS. belated Happy Burpday man.  Wink

Laughing I agree!
Haha yes definitely we're! I think it's pretty strange mom wanted to give me horses 'cause usually she doesn't encourage me so much with collecting those "silly" animals lol! 
No never mind, but thank you so much dude!! Very Happy  cheers 

75senta75 wrote:
This is a really an exciting and unusual story!  sunny 
But what is now the solution of the mystery study sunny king queen bom 

Very Happy Hmm, as far as I know it was my present from my mom... = D So she just wanted to cheat on me Laughing Of course I did the story knowing that... Embarassed  Razz  Very Happy 

Carola wrote:
OH GOODNESS!  bounce Embarassed 

So many things go past when I'm just a few days away! And Jonas's Birthday is one of them - cheers Happy Late Birthday Jonas  cheers 
I hope you had a great day sunny 

What a wonderful surprise box of very very beautiful models  Shocked Some old and rare and others just plain fantastic  Shocked

Also very wonderful gift from your niece, very charming  Very Happy And the new Trakehner looks very handsome too  drunken 

Laughing 
Haha I can say the same! I've been so busy nowadays and so much was going on here while I was away! But it's nice our forum is that popular! Smile 
Aww, thank you Carola! sunny  sunny Yes, I had!

It was! I just yesterday came back home and saw 'em again I was like whoa I've so many horses now Very Happy 
 lol!  lol! The bear! XD That was almost the best part on my b day! Me and my sister were laughing so hard Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy But the bear was my niece's favorite toy and that meant a lot for her, so I should be thankful Very Happy And yes I am! The cute bear is standing with my gray horses... = D
I agree drunken  Many thanks!  sunny 

ulinuk wrote:
    Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow                                  

You must be soooo happy!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause 
 cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  
 affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

Well, thank you Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  Very Happy  Very Happy  cheers  cheers I am! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy Be sure sunny  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation Jonas for this miraculous find, I would love to live the same story..  drunken 

Many thanks, Kiki!  sunny I wish you'll do that some day... Wink  cheers 

Thank y'all!  flower  flower 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:21 pm

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Haha I really don't know! Very Happy All I know is that that was my birthday gift, so probably she bought 'em for me and just wanted to cheat on me Very Happy Of course I knew that before taking the photos and the story Laughing 
She is like me! Never ever find anything from flea markets... So this an absurd option Laughing But I think this was pretty nice b day present = D

lol! I agree, a very nice birthday present!
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Om, Congrats!!  cheers  too many good horses  sunny sunny 

Maybe your mum make a deal with Simone?? I buy her many times horses, and she have lost of beautys.... I recibe her 2 years ago a  box full of schleich old horses and safari ltd, like 27 horses I think  Razz sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:04 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

lol! I agree, a very nice birthday present!

Very Happy Very Happy cheers sunny 

Elros Alvar wrote:
Om, Congrats!!  cheers  too many good horses  sunny sunny 

Maybe your mum make a deal with Simone?? I buy her many times horses, and she have lost of beautys.... I recibe her 2 years ago a  box full of schleich old horses and safari ltd, like 27 horses I think  Razz sunny

Thank you Alvaro! :DHaha indeed! XDD
It's actually me who's dealing with her, cause my mom doesn't even remember how to write english, german either Laughing 
But, noo it's not that Very Happy
I know! She has so great collection herself and such  wonderful model for sale Very Happy Thank you! sunny cheers 

LeeAnn:

You wanted to see some more photos of the shelves? Very Happy
Those are cheap IKEA Lack shelves. Easy to use and beautiful! I chose black and brown knowing it looks odd Laughing Very Happy 

Old photo, here with my old cust projects Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And that was the lovely birthday gift =3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope I helped :) sunny

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:09 pm

You have a lot of work!! Om  affraid affraid affraid 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:26 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers I really like the shelving you have, and the arrangement by color!

The customs are the best, I see one that looks like it has fjordie hair!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:02 am

I love that minimalistic style of your shelves  cheers Very nifty!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next