Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:26 pm

I went to some sort of flea market today and came home with some animals, hurray! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bullyland Lion King Timon (meerkat) and Simba (lion), Chap Mei baby T-Rex, Papo ranger, made in China otter, Schleich-S rooster, made in China white tiger, Safari Ltd. Authentics Apatosaurus and Triceratops, unknown (probably Mattel) pet, Surprise Eggs Natoons giant panda, lion and koala, Playmobil badgers, old Surprise Eggs koala mother with baby and Surprise Eggs Natoons reindeer and seal.

I was so sorry for the two Safari Ltd. Authentics. They have metal pushed to their backs to make keyrings of them D': I bought them to saved them; I'll remove the metal and try to make them look beautiful again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:34 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats! Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Great new bunch Very Happy Kingsday is gonna be a blast for you with you passion of small animals Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:42 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Great new bunch Very Happy Kingsday is gonna be a blast for you with you passion of small animals Very Happy

Ooooh stop it, I can't sleep of the excitement of the nearing King's Day. If I could, I would visit all the flea markets in the whole Netherlands that day xD

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Ooooh stop it, I can't sleep of the excitement of the nearing King's Day. If I could, I would visit all the flea markets in the whole Netherlands that day xD

Ahaha, I know the feeling! XD Last year was a good year :3 Hope this year will be the same. Oh my, indeed, visit all the cities!!! Sadly we only can visit one this year, our own city. Tijn has 'storingsdienst' and he has to be ready to leave at all time. So we can't go far >.< XD

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:00 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Ahaha, I know the feeling! XD Last year was a good year :3 Hope this year will be the same. Oh my, indeed, visit all the cities!!! Sadly we only can visit one this year, our own city. Tijn has 'storingsdienst' and he has to be ready to leave at all time. So we can't go far >.< XD

Yes, I really have to get my expectations down, after the 18 Schleich-S I bought last year xD But I always look forward to it :)

Ah, I understand. I really hope the market at your own town is worth the effort! cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Yes, I really have to get my expectations down, after the 18 Schleich-S I bought last year xD But I always look forward to it :)

Ah, I understand. I really hope the market at your own town is worth the effort! cheers

18 Schleich! affraid cyclops cheers
Yeah, the city is worth the effort :) Not only model animals, I also am looking for animal illustrated books and most WNF and Anna Club plush.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

18 Schleich! affraid cyclops cheers
Yeah, the city is worth the effort :) Not only model animals, I also am looking for animal illustrated books and most WNF and Anna Club plush.

Nice! I always have too much to look for. I always keep an eye open for my father as well; he collects so much xD But I especially look for animal toys, of course Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:58 am

I missed these last ones! They're all coming in so quickly now! Glad you're collecting more again Very Happy Congratulations! It's too bad Schleich didn't release that wolf without the costume and peg. Good custom fodder I guess.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:16 am

Nice and interesting additions Julie!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:57 am

Congratulation Julie, the Yotsuba! tapir is a nice little jewel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
I missed these last ones! They're all coming in so quickly now! Glad you're collecting more again Very Happy Congratulations! It's too bad Schleich didn't release that wolf without the costume and peg. Good custom fodder I guess.

Yes, I'm really into collecting again Very Happy It's so much fun to search on the internet to find these animal lots and oooh it's so nice to be back <3
I haven't really done any custom project before (besides my mutilated Schleich tiger, which I still have to finish Embarassed ), and I don't want to ruin the wolf xD But I'm definitely going to remove the pin on its back (the one where Jaro (was that his name??) sat on).

widukind wrote:
Nice and interesting additions Julie!

Thanks, Andreas!

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Julie, the Yotsuba! tapir is a nice little jewel Very Happy

Thanks, Christophe! Very Happy Yes, it's such a beauty. I really hope to add the Yotsuba! tamandua to my collection once, as well!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Hurray, time to show you my additions! cheers Sorry for the bad quality of the photographs; it's already dark here, so I had to use my flash. I'll try to set up my little photography-studio again soon to make some great photos again!

First and maybe the best, last Thursday this beauty arrived:

Kaiyodo Ezo Fox

My 3rd Kaiyodo figurine and I'm totally in love with it <3 I'm still expecting another Kaiyodo figurine from the same eBay seller, but I'm not going to tell you guys what it is - yet Very Happy

Then, this lovely package arrived:

Unknown manatee and Ferrero Natoons crocodile

If someone can tell me something about my manatee, I'd love to know! Yes, sea cows are my new love and collecting-interests! cheers And with this mini-Roger I'm a step further in completing my Natoons collection Very Happy

So I was away for the weekend and last Friday I visited the lovely zoo of Nordhorn (Germany). After several hours of enjoyment and taking photographs (especially from the European wolves <3), I went to the shop and there I found some Bullyland figurines with a discount of 20% Very Happy I couldn't buy all of them, but I found three - and my father bought 2 as well Razz

Bullyland howling wolf, fox, great grey owl (for me), meerkats and bat (for my father)

And last but not least, I went to a lovely nature museum and of course I visited the shop as well drunken They sold some AAA figurines, but there were no animal species that were interesting to me. But then I found this one:

Unknown kangaroo

There's nothing on it's belly/legs, no brand, no copyright, no year.. Not even 'made in China' (or wherever). But I find it a lovely model with nice colours and details (and not to much ugly mold-lines, which some made in China's have abundantly. So if you know what it is (maybe it's just a copy of a major brand xD), please let me know!

So that's it for now; as I said, I'm still waiting for another Kaiyodo figurine - and the flea market of our Dutch King's Day is nearing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 am

I especially like the bat and the kangaroo!  Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:43 pm

A kaiyodo fox! bounce Applause drunken cheers
KING DAY MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:16 pm

widukind wrote:
I especially like the bat and the kangaroo!  Congratulations

Thank you, Andreas Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
A kaiyodo fox! bounce Applause drunken cheers
KING DAY MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Yes, I love my Kaiyodo fox <3

AAAAAA KING'S DAY MARKET bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:04 pm

Friends, this day took a surprising turn cheers After work (most of the times I have to work until 2 pm) my mother and I went to the city to have lunch there, and when we're in the city, I always want to go to my local Schleich and Papo store! I didn't expect anything, but I was truly surprised when I found some of the Papo 2015 models Shocked When I saw this beautiful howling wolf, I couldn't leave him there <3 And I found the Papo manatee as well Very Happy

I found this beautiful cheetah as well. The only mark on his belly is
'CHEETAH
MADE IN CHINA
CE'
but he's as heavy as a professional model and is very detailed. If you'd say to me it's a Schleich, I would believe you!
And that mountain goat: I found it for 0,69 euros at a cheap shop here in the Netherlands (Action) Smile

The mountain goat is from a series that's called 'Dog - Farm Animal' (sounds terrible xD). They have 6 dogs and 6 farm animals (although I wouldn't call a mountain goat a farm animal scratch). I took a picture from the package in which the goat came to show you the other models:

That's it for now Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Big congrats!
We have no one new model of major brands except Schleich now Evil or Very Mad
I'm not felidae expert and don't remember all felidaes of major brands, but this chetaah is clearly Schleich. Or it is just very nice copy? scratch Well, copies aren't such nice at all.
And we have such CollectA copies too, I have some dogs.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Congratulations!

Hmm, those copies are very interesting. The cheetah is most definitely a Schleich copy, as are a few of the other animals and the dogs.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Very interesting! Love the Schleich copy Cheetah ^^

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Big congrats!

Thank you! I'm sorry to hear. I didn't expect to find the new Papo figurines; the figurines of last year only arrived somewhere around September :\

I'm not felidae expert and don't remember all felidaes of major brands, but this chetaah is clearly Schleich. Or it is just very nice copy? scratch Well, copies aren't such nice at all.

It definitely isn't a Schleich, because it only says 'MADE IN CHINA', whilst Schleich models are always marked as Schleich. I think it's a copy, and as you said, making copies of existing models isn't nice at all, yet it is a very pretty copy; it's so detailed (and heavy) as a real Schleich!

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations!

Hmm, those copies are very interesting. The cheetah is most definitely a Schleich copy, as are a few of the other animals and the dogs.

Thanks, LeeAnn! Yes, they are interesting! I already thought the cheetah was a Schleich copy, but thanks for the confirmation!

NightLioness wrote:
Very interesting! Love the Schleich copy Cheetah ^^

Yes, me too; I couldn't leave it there <3

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Arrrgh ! I had just written a long comment, and then my the connection crashed Mad

Well, the essence was that I am very impressed how you find so different, beautyful and interesting models Very Happy
...and that it is a joy to see such a fine flock of the best from Bullyland Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:14 am

And a new congratulations for you Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:54 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Big congrats!

Thank you! I'm sorry to hear. I didn't expect to find the new Papo figurines; the figurines of last year only arrived somewhere around September :\

It definitely isn't a Schleich, because it only says 'MADE IN CHINA', whilst Schleich models are always marked as Schleich. I think it's a copy, and as you said, making copies of existing models isn't nice at all, yet it is a very pretty copy; it's so detailed (and heavy) as a real Schleich!
The same about previous year! Crying or Very sad
It's really strange about your new cheetah Shocked

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 8 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next