Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:07 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrgh ! I had just written a long comment, and then my the connection crashed Mad

Well, the essence was that I am very impressed how you find so different, beautyful and interesting models Very Happy
...and that it is a joy to see such a fine flock of the best from Bullyland Applause

Ooh that's so horrible, when you've written a long comment and your connection died.. Happens to me as well, sometimes.. Evil or Very Mad

But thanks, Susanne! Very Happy I just love to search in shops for models. I wish I could buy all of them cheers

widukind wrote:
And a new congratulations for you Julie :)

Thanks, Andreas! Very Happy

[quote="Anasta SchwarzeWölfin"][quote="Tarunyada"]
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Big congrats!
We have no one new model of major brands except Schleich now Evil or Very Mad

Thank you! I'm sorry to hear. I didn't expect to find the new Papo figurines; the figurines of last year only arrived somewhere around September :\

It's really strange about your new cheetah Shocked

Yes, it is, but I still like him very much and I hope he'll feel comfortable between my other cheetahs Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Today arrived a new addition! cheers As I already said, it's again a Kaiyodo figurine Very Happy Here is my beautiful Honshū wolf <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Yay a new one! cheers Congrats!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:29 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Yay a new one! cheers Congrats!

Yay indeed! bounce Very Happy Thank you, LeeAnn!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Ohhh! What a beautyful model of this gorgeous species cheers
Ohhh, I love that model !!! drunken Very Happy

What a shame it became extinct....one more victim of "humanity" No

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 am

Congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:35 am

very nice Kaiyodo Tarunyada.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:38 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! What a beautyful model of this gorgeous species cheers
Ohhh, I love that model !!!  drunken Very Happy

What a shame it became extinct....one more victim of "humanity" No

Yes, it's such a beauty, and I'm so happy I got it now <3

Such a pity, all these lovely species that got extinct on human behalf.. Crying or Very sad

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Very Happy

sauroid wrote:
very nice Kaiyodo Tarunyada.

Thank you, both Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Julie, it seems I was missing some additions topics and yours is one of them. Sleep
And your topic is so interesting with lots of non trivial figures. You also have a lot of foxes what is particularly interesting for me and I don't even have some of them like the remarkable Ezo red fox! Very Happy
Is your collection of Albert Heijn figures already complete? I am not sure while reading your whole topic. It seems you're missing 2 or 3... which ones? Very Happy
Among your flea markets findings and other acquisitions, I am quite impressed that you've found Schleich jackal in a local shop being it such a long retired figure! Shocked
Have you noticed? Your Mother's Kinder egg joke was a crocodile and I learned that the Natoons crocodile is a little Roger? Laughing I am also the main suspect of a certain envelope but it was not me in fact as you know. :)
I think that there is also some "juice" to be used on Toy Animal Wiki, luckily you turned in a contributor, I hope you can find some time among your school prioritairy tasks. I changed the orangutans on TAI to 1 and 2, the same for polar bears, don't you think you should create individual pages to different versions of Albert Heijn figures? Idea

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Nice wolf!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, it seems I was missing some additions topics and yours is one of them. Sleep
And your topic is so interesting with lots of non trivial figures. You also have a lot of foxes what is particularly interesting for me and I don't even have some of them like the remarkable Ezo red fox! Very Happy
Is your collection of Albert Heijn figures already complete? I am not sure while reading your whole topic. It seems you're missing 2 or 3... which ones? Very Happy
Among your flea markets findings and other acquisitions, I am quite impressed that you've found Schleich jackal in a local shop being it such a long retired figure! Shocked
Have you noticed? Your Mother's Kinder egg joke was a crocodile and I learned that the Natoons crocodile is a little Roger? Laughing I am also the main suspect of a certain envelope but it was not me in fact as you know. :)
I think that there is also some "juice" to be used on Toy Animal Wiki, luckily you turned in a contributor, I hope you can find some time among your school prioritairy tasks. I changed the orangutans on TAI to 1 and 2, the same for polar bears, don't you think you should create individual pages to different versions of Albert Heijn figures? Idea

So many members here on STS get loads of nice additions, so it's easy to miss some! cheers

Yes, I was aware of your fox collection; there are so many wonderful figurines in it, I still have a long road of collecting before I get even close to yours Very Happy
I do think I completed my Albert Heijn WWF collection. But I'm still not sure about the orangutan. I haven't found any models or photographs of the older one (with the gap between his arm and body) anywhere, so I doubt if it's an existing model or that they just put that picture on the leaflet.
I already put some time in contributing to TAI; it's so much fun to do research on figurines, brands, species and series and even more fun to share all this knowledge! cheers I'm really happy that I could help contribute to it. I did notice you changed the AH WWF orangutans there. I totally agree that every different versions should have there own pages! As you may have noticed, I made the same changes for the pages of the kangaroos, koalas, lions and penguins earlier, for their models are different as well. Looks like I forgot the polar bears and orangutans Embarassed
I don't have much time due to work and I'm not with my collection all the time, for my parents are divorced and my main collection is at my mother's house. I have to divide my time between them, so I can't photograph my models whenever I want, unfortunately D: But I'll try to make some photographs this weekend, so I can complete the TAI Albert Heijn WWF collection as well Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Nice wolf!

Thanks, Andreas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:08 pm

[quote="Tarunyada"So many members here on STS get loads of nice additions, so it's easy to miss some! cheers

Yes, I was aware of your fox collection; there are so many wonderful figurines in it, I still have a long road of collecting before I get even close to yours Very Happy
I do think I completed my Albert Heijn WWF collection. But I'm still not sure about the orangutan. I haven't found any models or photographs of the older one (with the gap between his arm and body) anywhere, so I doubt if it's an existing model or that they just put that picture on the leaflet.
I already put some time in contributing to TAI; it's so much fun to do research on figurines, brands, species and series and even more fun to share all this knowledge! cheers I'm really happy that I could help contribute to it. I did notice you changed the AH WWF orangutans there. I totally agree that every different versions should have there own pages! As you may have noticed, I made the same changes for the pages of the kangaroos, koalas, lions and penguins earlier, for their models are different as well. Looks like I forgot the polar bears and orangutans  Embarassed
I don't have much time due to work and I'm not with my collection all the time, for my parents are divorced and my main collection is at my mother's house. I have to divide my time between them, so I can't photograph my models whenever I want, unfortunately D: But I'll try to make some photographs this weekend, so I can complete the TAI Albert Heijn WWF collection as well Very Happy

[/quote]

Julie, TAI doesn't require any kind of hurries, you don't have a timetable or rules. We just contribute whenever it is possible. So, take the time you need to put your Albert Heijn on TAI, you don't even need to make it at once. :) I missed your topic for a long time but I checked all the work you performed on TAI. cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
So many members here on STS get loads of nice additions, so it's easy to miss some! cheers

I already put some time in contributing to TAI; it's so much fun to do research on figurines, brands, species and series and even more fun to share all this knowledge! cheers I'm really happy that I could help contribute to it. I did notice you changed the AH WWF orangutans there. I totally agree that every different versions should have there own pages! As you may have noticed, I made the same changes for the pages of the kangaroos, koalas, lions and penguins earlier, for their models are different as well. Looks like I forgot the polar bears and orangutans  Embarassed

Julie, TAI doesn't require any kind of hurries, you don't have a timetable or rules. We just contribute whenever it is possible. So, take the time you need to put your Albert Heijn on TAI, you don't even need to make it at once. :) I missed your topic for a long time but I checked all the work you performed on TAI. cheers

I know that, but it's just my enthusiasm; I'm really looking forward to contribute more Very Happy I already made a list on my computer with figurines I have and aren't on TAI yet, so I can photograph them to put them online the next time Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Huge congrats on all your additions Julie! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:38 pm

JonasV wrote:
Huge congrats on all your additions Julie! cheers

Thank you very much, Jonas! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:49 pm

Because of all the madness about the Play Visions bats and sifaka, I totally forgot about this fellow! He arrived yesterday and again, it's a tapir, hurray!! cheers

Enyone familiar with Dora the Explorer? Well I don't like her xD Neither do I like her friend Diego, yet Mattel made a series of Diego toys including really nice animal figurines (very nice species as well, such as maned wolves and even sloths). Ofcourse, they aren't very realistic, but again, I have a weakness for cute little things, and the fact that this is a tapir made me want him very much. There is a darker variation as well.

J0341
©️ 2005 MATTEL
©️ 2005 VIACOM
CHINA

Just look at his face <3

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Cute addition :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:16 pm

widukind wrote:
Cute addition :)

Thanks, Andreas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:01 am

I believe my niece already told me about Dora but I didn't know about animals. That's very cute, surely matches your taste once you love these kind of figures. There's a collector of tapirs on forum that surely will love to know about it too. Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:16 pm

cute figure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Thanks, Roger and Sauroid Very Happy

Today a parcel from Joan arrived! cheers There were too wonerful Kaiyodo figures in it..

A raccoon and a raccoon dog! Very Happy That must have been a merry travel Very Happy

I thought my cat was quite interested in them, but he looks rather bored, actually scratch

This is actually my very first raccoon dog figure I own and I'm so happy I could add it to my collection Very Happy Thank you Joan!!

I expect a bigger parcel today, so stay tuned.. cyclops

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:42 pm

Laughing Cute kitty, and great models! What's kitty's name? Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:43 pm

So cuties! Congrats! Very Happy
My cat adore to eat ears of my figurines, especialy horses. Not cool at all :/
By the way, I did a walkaround for you as I promised. I'll release it a bit later.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:48 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Laughing Cute kitty, and great models! What's kitty's name? Very Happy

Thank you Very Happy
What's left of kitty is 'he' and his name is Aragorn (hurray for Lord of the Rings cheers), but everybody kept forgetting this name, so we decided to call him Strider instead (that's a nickname for Aragorn; in Dutch it's 'Stapper', so that's his real name Razz)

So cuties! Congrats! Very Happy
My cat adore to eat ears of my figurines, especialy horses. Not cool at all :/

Oh, that isn't cool at all D: Fortunately, my animal figurines are in rooms where my cat can't come, so I don't have this problem!

By the way, I did a walkaround for you as I promised. I'll release it a bit later.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to see him Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Lovely newcomers! And how nice to see the interaction with you cat Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next