Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015, 16:14

Beautieful additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyFri 11 Sep 2015, 16:27

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions again :)

Thanks, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015, 18:05

Unfortunately I don't have any good photos to share at the moment (I'll probably have them this weekend), but at the moment I'm way too excited to let this pass.

Today I came home from school after 5:00 pm, all weary and blown away by the wind that has been terrorizing my place (probably all of the Netherlands) for the last few days. I collapsed on my couch when I got some messages from my father. I opened them, starting with a picture of a package. And I was like: wait, what, I don't expect aything package-size at the moment. So I scroll down, and then I see them.. Three wonderful Sirenians from Lance! Oooh I'm so happy now <333 And my oh my, one of them is the Club Earth Steller's sea cow!!! Shocked I just didn't dare hoping I could have this figurine in my collection, and now I have it! cheers And with it came a lovely China manatee, one like this, but with way better colouring. And the third is a lovely sculpture of a manatee which Lance made himself! It's so wonderful and full of personality. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Ooh I'm so happy right now, I can't thank you enough, Lance Very Happy

And my Koro Koro Japanese wolf from eBay arrived as well today, and though it's lovely, I'm just way too excited about my Sirenians <3

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015, 18:15

Congrats. And yay for good timing and generosity of Lance

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015, 18:17

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats. And yay for good timing and generosity of Lance

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015, 18:21

Big congratulations for you and a big hurray for Lance :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015, 21:45

It is so nice to see you so happy and I think you have reasons for that. Not only the right species you always wanted but also a custom. That's very nice from Lance! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015, 22:28

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations for you

Thanks, Andreas  sunny

Roger wrote:
It is so nice to see you so happy and I think you have reasons for that. Not only the right species you always wanted but also a custom.

Yes, I'm so happy right now! Very Happy

widukind wrote:
(..) and a big hurray for Lance :)

Roger wrote:
That's very nice from Lance! cheers

cheers sunny flower bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2015, 22:41

CONGRATULATIONS cheers

I look forward to the pictures, but to read about your joy is wonderful also Very Happy cheers Very Happy Applause

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 20:11

SUSANNE wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS cheers

I look forward to the pictures, but to read about your joy is wonderful also Very Happy cheers Very Happy Applause

Thank you too, Susanne Very Happy

And today a wonderful little envelope from Hungary arrived! It was already getting dark when I got home from school (long day silent), so the pictures are a little bit dark, but it was really pleasant to receive this today. Thank you, Attila! cheers Another Sirenian for my collection, this time the Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg Series 5 2000/2001 Dugong!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think I'll be able to photograph all my recent additions this weekend Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 20:20

Congrats, Julie!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 20:21

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats, Julie!

Thanks, Laura Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 20:22

Congrats again cheers Your sirenian collection is growing fast!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 20:27

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats again cheers Your sirenian collection is growing fast!

Thank you as well, LeeAnn sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 20:29

Congrats Julie for your next mermaid :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 20:30

widukind wrote:
Congrats Julie for your next mermaid :)

Hehe, thanks, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 21:36

And MORE congrats from me Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 21:37

SUSANNE wrote:
And MORE congrats from me Very Happy

Thanks again cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 21:42

Feathers!!!! Very Happy Laughing Also congrats from me Wink :3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015, 22:01

NightLioness wrote:
Feathers!!!! Very Happy Laughing Also congrats from me Wink :3

Yes, feathers in a jar! cheers

Thank you, Karin Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015, 15:19

Congrats on the manatee, its a great little figure.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 15:38

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congrats on the manatee, its a great little figure.

Thank you, Paige Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 17:50

Okay, don't know where to start.. I was home this weekend, so I was able to photograph all my latest additions. And that were quite a lot xD I'll just show them below:

Various figurines from Karin

Safari Ltd from Lance

Wonderful Sirenia from Lance

Koro Koro Japanese wolf

Kaiyodo Furuta dugong from Attila (Attis)

Colorata dugong

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Okinawa dugong

Hong Kong Malayan tapir my mother found for me on a flea market

Hong Kong Malayan tapir compared to Britains Malayan tapir

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 18:16

Beautieful additions again Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 EmptySun 20 Sep 2015, 18:21

Pictures! Very Happy bounce Congratulations for all your new additions, sea cow adventure keeps in good shape and it was very kind from STS friends and your Mother to get all these figures for you. The tapir is very interesting actually. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next