Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Congratulations!  Great finds.  You must be blessed by the patron of collections. :)

Thanks, Laura! cheers Haha yes, I think I am Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:23 pm

They look even better in this photo than on the phone Shocked cheers

Still drooling over them XD BIG congrats cheers cheers

Hmm, something tomorrow... Hmmm... Laughing Cool

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Wow congrats on these, Julie! Was there a second PV kestrel in the shop? That is at the top of my PV wish list

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 10:33 pm

NightLioness wrote:
They look even better in this photo than on the phone Shocked cheers

Still drooling over them XD BIG congrats cheers cheers

Hmm, something tomorrow... Hmmm... Laughing Cool

Oooh, wait until you see them one by one on photographs.. I'm just stunned with the condition of the two PV birds, they just look like they came from the factory a few days ago..

I don't even mind it's my birthday tomorrow, I just can't wait to get that package Laughing bounce

weaselfan93 wrote:
Wow congrats on these, Julie! Was there a second PV kestrel in the shop? That is at the top of my PV wish list

I checked, but these were the only PV figurines in the shop. I'm definitely going back there, the shop owner said he had 'lots more of plastic figurines above the shop'.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:20 am

Very interesting newcomers, especially the Gehard collection figurine! I never heard this before.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:46 am

ohh my, I feel your exitement! bounce  It's so great to find figures, in a place you didn't expect them! I love you and the AAA Anteater!! Shocked Big, big, gongrats!!! Very Happy
All of them are really nice altho i especially love the whale! <33

Again, big congrats !!!! I love you bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Julie was born to collect animal figures! Shocked cheers
That's incredibly wonderful! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Thank you all, dear Andreas, Nardien and Roger! cheers

I got loads of newcomers. I still need better pictures of my latest additions you've already seen, but there are also Papo 2016 figurines, Karin's package for my birthday and some Play Visions figurines (and others) I got from a Dutch auction site yesterday.. Patience, please! Razz

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Quite a long time and 119 photographs later, I have some material to show you! First of all, the lovely Safari Ltd TOOB penguins a bought about a week ago. They're so adorable all together! Roger: I got you the last Galapagos penguin from the shop!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But a few weeks before a big package arrived. I couldn't find the time to photograph them earlier, so here are the 'best' figurines from the package:

Schleich-S

Procon/CollectA

AAA tiger and Cheetah, Papo Lion and unknown dogs..

..which are only marked with numbers (all '1040')

Schleich-S look-a-likes (unmarked)

And then it was Friday; my birthday! cheers I went to the city with my mother. First we went to a local thrift store, where I found these:

Terrific yet gorgeous prehistoric chicken: Chap Mei? Couldn't find a mark..

..yet he loved to play a game!

Ferrero tiger, wolf and giant panda, China schnautzer, Playmobil piglet, ??? African buffalo and polar bear and Hong Kong-like yet rubberish tiger

And when I'm in the city, I always visit my local Schleich-S/Papo shop! cheers

Papo 2016 impala and marabou, Papo 2008-2013 meerkat and Papo 2006-2012 brown rabbit

In the late afternoon I went to the cinema with my cousin. When I came back home, there was a wonderful package from Karin! Shocked I love you (Karin: volgens mij is de drop al op en Stapper vond z'n thee helemaal geweldig :'D)

Schleich, Eikoh, Kaiyodo, resin doll house animals, In My Pocket, stickers, playing cards, stamps, chocolate, tea..

Saturday morning I had an appointment in a town near mine: I could pick up some animal figurines I got from a Dutch auction site! Karin found the advertisment for me, so a huge thanks to her Smile We already spotted some Play Visions figurines on the seller's photographs, but I couldn't have dreamt of the many that were actually in the lot..

A shoe-box full of animal figurines!

Jurassic Park, AAA, Procon and Schleich-S Mini

Marked China 1 to 4; Club Earth???

Play Visions 1998 Arctic Animals: walrus, caribou, musk ox, hooded seal, beluga, Arctic fox, Arctic wolf and polar bear

Play Visions 1998 Serengeti Animals: African elephant, lion, wildebeest, giraffe, Egyptian cobra, African wild dog, cheetah and warthog

Some of the Play Visions have broken parts and some paint is missing, but still: two entire series, I could never dream of it! cheers

So folks, that's it for now. I have a lot of photographs to edit and add to my site. Thanks for watching Very Happy

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Congrats on this huge haul, Julie! I have never seen so many additions at one time! Huge congrats for the minke whale and all the PVs! I am interested in some of them, please send me a PM. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 9:59 pm

It brings a big, big smile on my face to see all your new additions in the photo set-up that we are used to see from you cheers
They are wonderful, piece by piece (Hehe Shoebill Razz) Very Happy
I'm really happy that my package arrived on time and with so much joy for you, your father and your sweetheart Stapper <3
(Het verbaast me dat jij je chocolade nog niet heb aangeraakt XD)

BIG congrats on all of them. cheers I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:01 pm

HOLY, HOPPING halleluja !!!!!!!! cheers bounce Applause bounce drunken I love you sunny flower Applause cheers bounce Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:40 am

Julie, congratulations for getting so many nice figures! It is impressive how many PV you still can get these days. Don't worry about the Safari galapagos penguin, you got the last but it is not a priority for me. :) Naturally you're busy these days so no hurries about my little request. When possible, could you please check if the number marked on your PV cheetah is number 1? study Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:31 am

Phantastic! Big congratulations Julie!!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Lot of treasures Applause Applause

Beautiful birds of playvisions, and marabou of papo.

many variety, congrats

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Wow, boy oh boy so many great gems to look at there. Huge congrats on so many wonderful figures, Happy Birthday, and congrats on all those playvisions especially! Applause cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Thanks a lot, Lance, Karin, Susanne, Roger, Andreas, Fernando and Paige! cheers

Roger wrote:
When possible, could you please check if the number marked on your PV cheetah is number 1? study Very Happy

Roger, sorry for the delay, but my PV cheetah is marked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] indeed!

I don't have a lot additions to show you, but I absolutely adore the ones I do have to show!

First of all, some PV figurines I got with trades from Lance:

Play Visions 1998 hooded seal, 1998 striped hog-nosed skunk, 1996 red fox and 1996 raccoon dog

And this one I completely forgot to photograph earlier. I was happily shocked when I found it second hand at my local Schleich-S/Papo shop and of course couldn't leave it there, for I was searching for it for years:

Schleich-S 75 Anniversary Book

And lastly, a wonderful package from Roger arrived!! cheers

Science & Nature kakapo, Play Visions 1996 yellow-crested cockatoo and Happy Kin Toys Deep Sea Set with manatee (!!!) and starfish

Lance and Roger, thanks again for the wonderful figurines Smile Oooh and it feels so great to have a new manatee for my collection again bounce I love you

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Beautieful additions Julie, really rare and interesting stuff :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:34 pm

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions Julie, really rare and interesting stuff :)

Thanks, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: New additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Huge congrats Julie on the new adds! I'm thrilled that you are happy with those PVs! The kakapo is great I have it too. It's so nice that you have a new manatee. I'm very happy for you. Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:42 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Huge congrats Julie on the new adds! I'm thrilled that you are happy with those PVs! The kakapo is great I have it too. It's so nice that you have a new manatee. I'm very happy for you. Very Happy sunny

Thanks, Lance! cheers Yes, the kakapo figurine is such a wonderful one, full of colours cheers And indeed I'm also very happy with my new manatee Smile I can't wait to add it to its friends!

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Aaaawww, look at them :3 Big congrats (again XD) on all of them Very Happy
How many Sirenians do you have now?

(I have 35 BC's now o.0)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:41 pm

NightLioness wrote:

(I have 35 BC's now o.0)

Hehe, thanks again Razz I now have 18 different Sirenians, well and the 2 lovely handmade ones by Lance and LeeAnn, so that would make 20 in total cheers
Haha, 35 BCs, well I'll keep an eye out for that bored collie Laughing

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

(I have 35 BC's now o.0)

Hehe, thanks again Razz I now have 18 different Sirenians, well and the 2 lovely handmade ones by Lance and LeeAnn, so that would make 20 in total cheers

Bored Collie, I still can't stop laughing about your weird find!
I talked with Roger about weird BC's, but THIS one would steal that show for sure Razz
(Poor BC's dogs XD)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:41 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

(I have 35 BC's now o.0)

Bored Collie, I still can't stop laughing about your weird find!
I talked with Roger about weird BC's, but THIS one would steal that show for sure Razz
(Poor BC's dogs XD)

Imagine a bored collie in a croc suit Crocodile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next