Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Any new must haves!!! congrats Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:53 pm

Congrats! cheers
All of them are great, I liked K&M fox very much I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:05 pm

widukind wrote:
Any new must haves!!! congrats Julie :)

Thank you, Andreas Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats! cheers
All of them are great, I liked K&M fox very much I love you

Thank you, Anasta! cheers Yes, the K&M fox is such a cute thing <3 I'm so happy I have him now!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Julie, I am impressed that you find figures everywhere, now you also find CollectA and look how beautiful they are. Very Happy
It really puts me crazy that you can find Play Visions, these are also really great although not very unusual species this time. Maybe you can keep your great work on TAI and add these once they're missing on Toy Animal Wiki? Very Happy
Ha, yes, I want to see individual pictures of these foxes please. Very Happy
About tapir eraser, I'll let you know how many I want, I I also think it is a good tapir repplica and my niece is now in an eraser fever. Laughing Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, I am impressed that you find figures everywhere, now you also find CollectA and look how beautiful they are. Very Happy

Thanks Roger, I just love to search for these tiny toy shops in back alleys that mostly sell wooden toys; these are the shops I have to look for, for they sometimes sell the best brands and figurines. And Play Visions is such a wonderful brand, I'm always thrilled when I find them somewhere Very Happy

Roger wrote:
It really puts me crazy that you can find Play Visions, these are also really great although not very unusual species this time. Maybe you can keep your great work on TAI and add these once they're missing on Toy Animal Wiki? Very Happy

Yes, I'll update them on TAi, I already photographed them Very Happy I found some other Play Visions figurines for Andreas and Lance as well, some of the 1998 monkeys and even the 1999 lemurs, so I'll update them as well Wink

Roger wrote:

Sure I will Very Happy

Roger wrote:
About tapir eraser, I'll let you know how many I want, I I also think it is a good tapir repplica and my niece is now in an eraser fever. Laughing  Very Happy

Okay, just let me know! I'm not completely sure if they still sell them, but if you know how many you want, I'll go to the shop as soon as possible Wink I know they sold some other animal erasers in the past as well; I think a rhino and a gorilla, probably Schleich copies as well. If they still sell these, I'll try to photograph them!

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Congrats on the many wonderful incredible additions especially the PV and collectA are amazing. I really look forward to the monkeys. I have the PV wolf in my collection as well. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:59 am

I LOVE the variety, in brands and species and sizes... Great new figures! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:20 am

Oh wauw, oh wauw! Very Happy cyclops cheers

What an amazing bunch all together! Very Happy
I'm so happy that you found the Amsterdam Toy Store and that they had enough what you like Razz XD

Big, big congrats Very Happy

Oh and I cant wait to hold the little Bullyland BC and introduce him to his tricolor partner Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:17 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Congrats on the many wonderful incredible additions especially the PV and collectA are amazing. I really look forward to the monkeys. I have the PV wolf in my collection as well. Very Happy

Thank you so much, Lance! cheers I'll try to send the monkeys to you this week Wink Always happy to do some PV trading with you!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I LOVE the variety, in brands and species and sizes... Great new figures! Very Happy

Thank you very much, Paige!

NightLioness wrote:
Oh wauw, oh wauw! Very Happy cyclops cheers

What an amazing bunch all together! Very Happy
I'm so happy that you found the Amsterdam Toy Store and that they had enough what you like Razz XD

Big, big congrats Very Happy

Oh and I cant wait to hold the little Bullyland BC and introduce him to his tricolor partner Very Happy

Thanks, Karin! Oooh I could have been in that shop for a few hours more, I was so happy to finally find some CollectA figurines in the Netherlands <3 Well I did find some at Artis (Amsterdam zoo), but it was a very limited range of species. So it was so cool to see all these wonderful species together.. I was really doubting about which ones to get, but I'm very happy with my choice :3

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Congratulations on the wonderful additions, such an interesting range of figures!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Tiermann wrote:
Congratulations on the wonderful additions, such an interesting range of figures!

Thank you very much, Tim! And I'm always happy if I find figurines which I can add to TAi Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Roger wrote:

Here they are! cheers Maned wolf as extra Razz

Bullyland 64359 Red Fox 1985-1997

Bullyland 64397 Red Fox 1997-2009

CollectA 88607 Fennec Fox 2013-

CollectA 88595 Maned Wolf 2013-

Did I miss one? D:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Beautieful foxes and maned wolf :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Love them! Congrats! Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:39 pm

More, more, more! Laughing cheers

Big congratulations! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks, Andreas, Jessica and LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:49 pm

I have some new additions to show you Very Happy

K&M International 1998 Martial Eagle from the K&M African Predators Bulk

China Weasel puzzle (for the Dutchies: I got it at V&D)

Playmobil beaver, mole (<3) and skunk from Karin

Play Visions 1996 caracal and 1998 mustelids from Lance

Safari Ltd Authentics Arctic fox from Lance

Britains Ltd lead Malayan tapir and plastic zebra, Taiwan bear and skunk and unknown wolf and squirrel

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Great additions Julie, especially the martial eagle is a rare newcomer :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:57 pm

widukind wrote:
Great additions Julie, especially the martial eagle is a rare newcomer :)

Thanks, Andreas! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Beautyful, wonderful additions , Karin cheers

I have that puzzle weasel too, - he is a permanent resident of my "Show-shelf", - he is SO enormously charming drunken

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:33 pm

The weasel puzzle is so charming! I need to visit V&D next time Very Happy How big is it? :3
Glad you like the Playmobil animals Very Happy
Oooh and the PV from Lance, whoot those are cute!

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:50 pm

I can imagine you love the playmobil mole, it is so cute.. I got a cuteness overload when i saw it xD
But congrats on all your animals! Love your mustelids! <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Congrats! cheers
I like the Weasel especialy Very Happy Can I know, what kinds of animals you had seen in this shop else?

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: New additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Congrats on all these great additions. Where did you find the martial eagle? I really want that one as well. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Thanks, everyone! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
I have that puzzle weasel too, - he is a permanent resident of my "Show-shelf", - he is SO enormously charming drunken

Yes, he's such a charmer - that's why I couldn't leave him behind Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
The weasel puzzle is so charming! I need to visit V&D next time Very Happy How big is it? :3

I really hope they sell him at more V&D shops! He's about 8x8x3cm, so quite big Wink

TheLastStardust wrote:
I can imagine you love the playmobil mole, it is so cute.. I got a cuteness overload when i saw it xD

Yes I couldn't resist him :'D

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
I like the Weasel especialy Very Happy Can I know, what kinds of animals you had seen in this shop else?

At this particular store they only sold 2 of the same weasels. They're not from a particular brand; just made in China (but the weasel itself isn't even marked). But I do remember seeing some of these animal 3D animals on other places, but this was before I started collecting animal figurines.

weaselfan93 wrote:
Where did you find the martial eagle? I really want that one as well. Very Happy

I visited one of my best friends the lost few days and she had it twice, so she gave it to me. I don't know where she bought it, but she told me she had it for a really long time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next