Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:43 pm

such interesting additions again! cheers Loving the grazing haflinger from Schleich! I love you
also you so lucky having the smilodon!! cheers  a really big Congrats! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Beautifull newby's great to see all those different animals.
Like to see you bought a lot on fleamarrkets
i get hope from that i will maybe find a treasure on a fleamarket one day bounce
LLike your dodo a lot Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:53 pm

You are an inspiration. Great new additions. Congrats

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:50 am

So much so nice models cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:23 pm

Thank you all very much, Roger, Kosta, Lance, Christophe, Fernando, Karin, Nardien, Demi, Laura and Jonas! cheers

Roger wrote:
Interesting these Atlas foxes. In Portugal there is a similar collection but made of farm animals only. :)

I know these farm animals; they're sold here in the Netherlands as well. I think I have one of these cow calves scratch But the animals from the forest series are more interesting to me Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I am glad you like these manatees, their brand is Yolanda, their manufacturer AAA. Yolanda are usually differently painted, I don't know if it works with manatees though.
I am not sure the small one is a calf. There were other small animals together with larger versions and some of other species were easy to see that they were adultes. Very Happy

Thanks for the information! cheers

costicuba wrote:
And the first photo of the all models from this Dutch auction site... it is very exiting , when you see
them in a box like this .. you can`t wait to tike evry model out, to see what is under.. Very Happy

I don't order these big lots often because of the shipping costs, but when I do, it is so exciting.. Opening the box and indeed, picking the figurines out one by one.. I love doing this I love you

weaselfan93 wrote:
I hope we both find all PV canids one day. Very Happy

I really hope so as well!

Dum_my wrote:
i get hope from that i will maybe find a treasure on a fleamarket one day bounce

I'm sure you will, one day bounce [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Beautieful additions Julie, congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:08 pm

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions Julie, congratulations :)

Thank you very much, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Yesterday I visited Gone with the Wind, a lovely toy shop in Amsterdam, which is selling CollectA figurines bounce I bought two neighbours:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CollectA Tasmanian Devil

CollectA Kiwi

There are still some packages on their way cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:37 pm

Wow, great newcomers Julie! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:46 pm

Ana wrote:
Wow, great newcomers Julie! cheers

Thanks, Anna Wink

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Congrats on these treasures. I thought about buying them as well but decided not to, because I have the same species from Science and Nature. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Congrats cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:29 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Congrats on these treasures. I thought about buying them as well but decided not to, because I have the same species from Science and Nature. Very Happy

Thanks, Lance Very Happy I have the Science & Nature Tasmanian devil as well. Both the SN and CollectA one are wonderful; I couldn't miss one of them Razz

ulinuk wrote:
Congrats cheers

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Both are stars in the model-animal sky Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Applause Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:12 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Both are stars in the model-animal sky Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Applause Very Happy

They sure are, and I'm happy I could add them to my collection cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:40 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:

Lance, I am sure the S&N is not an okarito kiwi. So, they are different bird species. Very Happy
About the Tasmanian devil, it is much more detailed than the S&N but, if you have the small version, it is much more your size taste. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:57 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:

The CollectA Okarito kiwi is living a few steps upstairs Very Happy  Go for it cheers   A [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to convince you maybe? Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:22 am

Another big congrats for you Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated October 20th]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:05 pm

thank you for the info, Julie, Rogerio and Christophe! I ordered the CollectA kiwi last night since it is a distinct species. Very Happy cheers

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:06 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
thank you for the info, Julie, Rogerio and Christophe! I ordered the CollectA kiwi last night since it is a distinct species. Very Happy cheers

You won't regret this little gem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
weaselfan93 wrote:

You won't regret this little gem Very Happy

Exactly! cheers

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 12:01 am

very cool CollectA figures Julie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:48 pm

widukind wrote:
Another big congrats for you Julie :)

Thanks, Andreas Very Happy

weaselfan93 wrote:

Hurray, well done, Lance! cheers As Christophe said, you won't regred it; it's a wonderful and nicely detailed figurine!

sauroid wrote:
very cool CollectA figures Julie. Smile

Thank you, Sauroid!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Well, that's been quite a while since the last time I've showed some additions, but I do have a quite some to show here! I'll start with my most recent additions, because those are the figurines I still remember getting xD

Trade with Christophe: Bullyland 63362 Spotted Hyena, Bullyland 63424 Mini Spotted Hyena and EIKOH Miniature Planet Vol. 4 Black-Backed Jackal

STS SWAP LeeAnn: Jaru horse, China butterfly and lovely handmade manatee

HUGE AAA Koala with baby from thrift store

Various thrift stores finds, including Schleich-S piglet, Britains Ltd. pig, horse and farmer and MEG dog

No animal figurine, but Starlux Napoleon (I'm a huge fan of the Napoleonic Era)

Hurray cheers Okay, now I'll be off and try to get all the photographs of my other additions together..

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 pm

I think I've found all of the earlier additions now. Not sure, though Razz

Mojö Fun Clouded Leopard

Unknown chimpanzee

Papo Gemsbok and Schleich-S Kudu Calf

Various thrift store finds

Invicta thrift store finds

Various flea market finds (including two of the Japan horses)

Various flea market finds

Various flea market finds

From Dutch auction site. My favourite: the Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild timber wolf, of course! Only problem was that three of these
figurines were supposed to be other figurines, but the seller didn't put the right ones in the package..

Various additions from Sandspielfiguren, with New Ray woodpecker and Play Visions bat
as gifts from Lisa Weise I love you

Pfew, that's all I can remember at the moment. Nothing expecting at the moment, I've been too busy with school lately..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next