Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:47 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
And all those beauties did you mom find on the market !!! cheers

I think the rooster and hen on the last picture are old Schleich classics ! Very rare and beautyful, - without marking as far as I know cheers

I love that little Japanese horse, very unusual, - and the giraffes, - lots of great models  Very Happy

Thanks for the information about the rooster and hen. I know about the Schleich classics, but I didn't realise these were two of them Shocked Now I love them even more! cheers The only marking on mine is Germany.

And I thought that Japanese horse is very unusual as well. I don't collect horses, besides Schleich's, but I actually really like this one Smile

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats on all new additions Very Happy Very Happy

The BC looks indeed more detailed, black and white colors instead of the black/brown/white mix XD

Thanks, Karin :3

Hurray, now you'll get a new border collie to add to your collection!

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions Julie, my especially favourite is the K&M red river hog :)

Thank you, Andreas! Yes, I'm especially really happy with the red river hog Very Happy

weaselfan93 wrote:
yes big congrats on them all especially the red river hog. now you need to collect the rest of the K&M congo set. the other pieces are the okapi, mandrill, leopard, viper and gorilla. Very Happy

Thanks, Lance! cheers I actually have to collect all the K&M figurines.. Embarassed Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:06 am

Congratulations Julie for all your new additions! Very Happy I can't help witht hte Takara. It is so nice that your Mother have patience to find figures for you. flower
Love specially your Britains and K&M figures. Very Happy
I want also to thank you for size comparison picture of Colorata giant anteater with Papo's. I love its size although I also thought it was somewhat smaller. Luckily I was wrong and now I want it even more. bounce bounce

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:14 am

So many and so lovely models Julie cheers
Hahha, these funny cow and camel are very charming Very Happy
Big congrats for all of them :)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Julie for all your new additions! Very Happy I can't help witht hte Takara. It is so nice that your Mother have patience to find figures for you. flower
Love specially your Britains and K&M figures. Very Happy
I want also to thank you for size comparison picture of Colorata giant anteater with Papo's. I love its size although I also thought it was somewhat smaller. Luckily I was wrong and now I want it even more. bounce bounce

Thank you very much, Roger Very Happy I searched for the Takara, I found some from the same series on eBay as Takara Breezy Singers Love Nest Touch & Motion. I found this set of a Northern Cardinal, which is exactly the same mold as my blue jay, but different colours. The seller asks $50 for it Shocked

And you're welcome for the size comparison! cheers I'm really happy I bought this giant anteater and indeed, I even love it more since it's bigger than I'd expected Very Happy Good luck on getting it, maybe Brett can help you out!

costicuba wrote:
So many and so lovely models Julie cheers
Hahha, these funny cow and camel are very charming Very Happy
Big congrats for all of them :)

Thank you very much, Kosta Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:13 am

Thanks, many of you recomend Breet, so surely, when opportuneand possible, I'll follow your suggestion and get some of these Japanese figures. :)

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:14 am

very cool new additions Julie!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Thanks, Sauroid!

----------

It has been quite a while since I last showed my additions, but I do have a few and I really hope to get some new ones very soon as well. Here my additions so far!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Green tapir, which is an eraser; looks like a mirrored copy from the Schleich Malayan tapir
From the Danish shop 'Flying Tiger', which has some affiliates in the Netherlands

Made in China kudu

Big brown bear from the Italian brand Hobby & Work Publishing Srl

Made in China bear and canid and Ferrero Natoons otter

Play Visions cape buffalo from Lance

Made in China lynx

Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis manatee

1999 Play Visions sitatunga, spotted hyena, lioness and bat-eared fox

My very first Mojo figurines <3 I love them so much <333
Tamandua, African wild dog, platypus and stoat

1996 Play Visions Egyptian fruit bat, horseshoe bat, vampire bat and wrinkle face bat

That's it for now <3

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Big congratulations, especially for the Playvisions figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Nice, nice! Very Happy The Mojo platypus looks really tempting Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:43 pm

All beautyful, wonderful and rare additions , - can a collector ask for more ? cheers

Somehow I am totally in love with that crazy kudo and the green tapir ! Very Happy
They must both be compeletly new sub-species Laughing

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:24 am

Hehe, I saw that green tapir in our local Tiger shop as well. Definitily a copy. They had other animal erasers too, but I can't quite remember which scratch

Again your photos make the models look like a million Very Happy

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: New additions    Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Those figures are great Julie. I am trying to send you a pm but I think that your inbox is full. Maybe you could make some space in there Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:56 pm

Thank you so much Andreas, Karin, Susanne, Carola and Lance! cheers

weaselfan93 wrote:
I am trying to send you a pm but I think that your inbox is full. Maybe you could make some space in there Very Happy

Don't worry, Lance! The forum system which runs STS automatically deletes older PMs when your inbox is full, so there's always space for new messages. When a message stays in your 'Outbox', it only means that the other person hasn't read it yet Wink

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:06 pm

I couldn't resist the beauty of Mojö, so I went back to the Dutch store which sells Mojö (V&D). I'm very happy I bought the (last piece of the) African hunting dog last time, because they hadn't restocked it. But they had lots of other animals. I picked these three beauties:

Mojö Fun snowy owl, spotted hyena and two toed sloth

Other figurines they sold there and are still on my wish list are the red fox, clouded leopard, koala, both wolves, beaver and probably the meerkat and standing squirrel as well. Doubting about the black rabbit :'D But of course there are lots of other Mojö figurines I'd like to have as well drunken

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Congrats!
Very nice choice and hope you'll get soon other animals from your wishlist too cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats!
Very nice choice and hope you'll get soon other animals from your wishlist too cheers

Thank you, Anasta! cheers I'm sure I'll find them all, eventually! For now, I'm still expecting 3 envelopes with some animal figurines, including CollectA, Safari Ltd and K&M.. Can't wait bounce drunken

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congrats!

Thank you, Anasta! cheers I'm sure I'll find them all, eventually! For now, I'm still expecting 3 envelopes with some animal figurines, including CollectA, Safari Ltd and K&M.. Can't wait bounce drunken
Haha, good luck!
I hope visit my favorite shop (there are many brands) after taking my last exam sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Great Mojö additions Julie !!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Hahaha, you are taking home a lot Very Happy
Congrats on all of these new Mojos Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:51 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congrats!

Haha, good luck!
I hope visit my favorite shop (there are many brands) after taking my last exam sunny

Thanks Smile
Good luck with your last exam(s)! I really hope you'll find yourself something nice there when you've finished them!

widukind wrote:
Great Mojö additions Julie !!

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats on all of these new Mojos Very Happy

Thank you, Andreas and Karin! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Hahaha, you are taking home a lot Very Happy

I just can't help myself Embarassed Laughing I'm just so happy I'm finally able to buy Mojö Fun figurines!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Here's a better picture of my latest Mojö additions and some pics of the individual figurines:

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

Good luck with your last exam(s)! I really hope you'll find yourself something nice there when you've finished them!
Thanks a lot! Coming next and last: biology affraid Suspect confused king

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:57 pm

And you took very nice photos! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

Thanks a lot! Coming next and last: biology affraid Suspect confused king

And you took very nice photos! Very Happy

Good luck and thank you! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Gorgeous Mojo models !!! Congratulations flower

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next