Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Gorgeous Mojo models !!! Congratulations flower

Thank you, Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Congratulations Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Thanks, LeeAnn!

----------

Okay, so today I received one of my expected envelopes and I visited two thrift stores, so, again, I got quite some new figurines to show Very Happy The thrift store additions are not my normal cup of tea; for as far as I know, they're quite old figurines. So I hope you guys can help me out on their brands and such!

But first of all, the envelope that arrived today: a CollectA capybara!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CollectA Capybara

Now the thrift store finds:

Papo 2008 Giant Panda and Safari Ltd 1996 Sperm Whale Calf & Humpback Whale Calf

And the other thrift store:

Polar Bear, 2x Lioness and Brown/Grizzly Bear

Skunk, Rabbits/Hares and Squirrel, probably from Disney (Hasbro or Mattel or something)

Bear, (Roe?) Deer and 2x Tiger marked as W.Germany (West Germany, I guess)

Canid marked 'Italy', Bird marked 'Made in Hong Kong', Bovidae (?) marked 'Hong Kong' and Ostrich marked 'Reisler', 'Made in Denmark'

Koala from the Ferrero Natoons series and fox, probably from Disney's Pinocchio (or Dutch theme park Efteling)

Can someone help me out with the older brands? Smile I find especially the unmarker polar bear, 2x lioness and standing bear very interesting!

Last edited by Tarunyada on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Polar Bear, 2x Lioness and Brown/Grizzly Bear

Hurrah, thanks to TAi and Susanne's unlimited knowledge about Danish companies on there, I found out these beauties are Reisler as well! cheers Thanks, Susanne!

The ostrich was released in 1960, whilst the other animals (on the pic above) were released in 1955 Shocked

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:24 pm

YES ! I was jsut about to write it, but you found them yourself cheers

But the polar bear seems a little bit slimmer, and she and the lionesses have more clear mould lines than usual ... scratch

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Big congrats Jullie Very Happy The CollectA capibara is a wonderful critter and shall be on my WL soon Very Happy

I seriously need to shop with you, you come across the most incredible finds!

weaselfan93

PostSubject: New additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Those are wonderful additions Julie. Being primarily a Safari ltd collector, I have almost all of the wild safari sealife figures from the 90s including the whale calves shown here Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Congratulations Julie :) The bird marked made in Hong Kong is a copy or original from a Elastolin serie. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Awesome finds! :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:54 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
YES ! I was jsut about to write it, but you found them yourself cheers

But the polar bear seems a little bit slimmer, and she and the lionesses have more clear mould lines than usual ... scratch

I think my polar bear looks slimmer because of the angle of my photograph. Here's a better picture, about eye level of the polar bear:

But I see what you mean about the mould lines scratch Are all your Reisler animals marked as Reisler? Because mine aren't; only my ostrich is marked as Reisler:

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:56 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Big congrats Jullie Very Happy The CollectA capibara is a wonderful critter and shall be on my WL soon Very Happy

I seriously need to shop with you, you come across the most incredible finds!

Thanks, Karin! cheers I really love my CollectA capybara; I hope you'll get it yourself Very Happy

Hehe, I'd love to do that Razz

weaselfan93 wrote:
Those are wonderful additions Julie. Being primarily a Safari ltd collector, I have almost all of the wild safari sealife figures from the 90s including the whale calves shown here Very Happy

Thank you, Lance! And how nice you got almost all the sealife figurines! I love these little whale calves I got <3

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Julie :) The bird marked made in Hong Kong is a copy or original from a Elastolin serie. :)

Thanks for the info, Andreas!

JonasV wrote:
Awesome finds! :)

Thank you, Jonas! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:02 pm

I visited a thrift store some weeks ago, but forgot to phtoograph my additions xD And I visited a flea market last Sunday. I bought lots of fun stuff, but unfortunately they didn't sold lots of animal figurines. I only found two that were nice enough to buy. More luck next time Wink

Thrift store additions

AAA elephant from the flea market

Mattel monkey from the Go Dieg Go! series

Still expecting some parcels Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Wow! Nice additions, Julie! I espacially love the baige running elephant from the "thrift store additions!

I'm always amazed how you find such nice figures in thrift stores xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:10 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Wow! Nice additions, Julie! I espacially love the baige running elephant from the "thrift store additions!

I'm always amazed how you find such nice figures in thrift stores xD

Thank you so much, Nardien! cheers Yes, I'm in love with that elephant as well drunken I have no idea what it is, though!

Haha, thanks, I just love to walk around on flea markets or in thrift stores to search for animal figurines Razz

--------

I forgot these two Bullyland Micros, which I bought in my local bookstore!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:12 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats! Very Happy

Thank you, LeeAnn Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Congratulations Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:29 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Julie :)

Thank you too, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated June 17th]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:22 pm

those are nice additions! I really like the fox and little bat Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:23 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
those are nice additions! I really like the fox and little bat Very Happy

Thank you very much, Lance! cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Oh that elephant is nice indeed! Also like that little white fox thingy on the right side :)

Congrats Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Oh that elephant is nice indeed!

Yes, he is so pretty <3

NightLioness wrote:
Also like that little white fox thingy on the right side :)

It's actually a GoGo (click). There were severally series made in the Netherlands; I know some series were produced for the C1000 supermarket chain. This one was part of a socker series (for a EK/WK, I'm not a socker fan, so I can't remember the details :'D). I have this little fox with a blue/red face, but I hadn't seen him completely white Wink

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats Very Happy

Thank you ^^

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Julie, lots of new figures arrived here since I visited it the last time! Very Happy You find so many incredible figures! Shocked
Those with a base, that I love very much, are Jean Hoefler, the brown bear, red deer doe and tigers. Very Happy
Aren't the skunk, rabbits friends of Bambi? I think my niece have these figures. scratch
Oh, your pictures of Mojo figures give them a lot of justice, you'll get ruined soon with so many nice Mojo around. affraid
I also want to ask you about the tapir eraser... is it too expensive? Can you find more? Maybe I know someone interested in it! bounce

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, lots of new figures arrived here since I visited it the last time! Very Happy You find so many incredible figures! Shocked
Those with a base, that I love very much, are Jean Hoefler, the brown bear, red deer doe and tigers. Very Happy
Aren't the skunk, rabbits friends of Bambi? I think my niece have these figures. scratch
Oh, your pictures of Mojo figures give them a lot of justice, you'll get ruined soon with so many nice Mojo around. affraid
I also want to ask you about the tapir eraser... is it too expensive? Can you find more? Maybe I know someone interested in it! bounce

Thank you very much, Roger! I'm glad I know they're Jean Hoefler know; I have some others which I had in my childhood. I'll try to find them Wink
I think the Disney-like animals (skunk, squirrel and rabbits/hares) are part from a play set from Snow White, with the dwarf house. If you look on this picture, you can see all four animals.
Oh yes, I'm afraid those wonderful Mojö figurines will get me ruined! There are so many wonderful brands and models out there; I'm not ready yet with expanding my collection! Razz
I don't think the tapir was too expensive. I'll look for you the next time I'm in the city. Just one? Wink

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Hurray, again, I got some additions to show you! cheers I received one parcel and one envelope and I visited 3 shops, so let the additions begin:

Friday June 19th - I visited the pet shop Nardien was talking about and I bougth 4 animals from the Play Visions North American animals series (1998): the moose, bison, beaver and grey wolf

Friday June 19th - In the afternoon I received this wonderful parcel from a Dutch auction site. It includes: Bullyland raccoon, border collie (for Karin), wolf, 2x red fox, AAA raccoon, Safari Ltd leopard, Papo spotted hyena, K&M antelope and clouded leopard, McDonald's cheetah and lots of unmarked or made in China figurines (the big wolf pup on the background is a made in China copy, not the Safari Ltd Vanishing Wild pup and the howling wolf is a made in China copy as well, not the Safari Ltd Authentics wolf

Saturday June 20th - In a thrift store in Amsterdam I found this lovely white Schleich-S hen

Saturday June 20th - I went to a lovely toystore in Amsterdam which sells CollectA (thanks for the tip, Karin!) and I bought the Papo marmot and CollectA maned wolf, mountain nyala, black-backed jackal, striped hyena and fennec

Sunday June 21st - When I got at my father's house there was an envelope with this wonderful red fox from the K&M Garden Tube

I love them <3

Note
1. I bought some other Play Visions at the pet store last Friday for some people here on STS, I'll inform them about the figurines through PM.
2. It was so hard to choose between the CollectA figurines in Amsterdam; they had such wonderful other figurines, such as the king cheetah, snow leopard, lynx, black-faced spoonbill, and lots, lots more..
3. I first thought the K&M red fox was one of their large models, because it looked way bigger on the seller's photograph. Turns out to be the tube sized one from the Garden Tube Laughing Nevermind, I still like this one so much <3
4. Still expecting one more envelope!
5. Don't hesitate to ask for any individual photographs; I already got them for my site, so it won't be any problem to share them here as well Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next