Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:23 am

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Razz Good girl Razz

So quick! Unbelievable! o.0 Yes, their goes our Mojo source Sad
I really hope Mojo can find other shops here in the Netherlands who wants to sell their animals.

Yes, such a pity.. Well, the Bart Smit webshop sells lots of different Mojö figurines, and there's no shipping above 25 euros. But still, I really liked the idea of going to V&D and check out all those lovely Mojö figurines in their gorgeous wooden stands..

NightLioness wrote:
Oh yes, those dodos! Very Happy cheers *flap flap :')

Nooooooo, not the Primeval one Laughing

o.0 Did not know that! Thanks!!! But yeah, holding them n hand is WAY better!

Hahaha, I know XD But you need a flap flap.
Oh goodness, this is way more funnier in my head XD

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Phantastic additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:05 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Oh yes, those dodos! Very Happy cheers *flap flap :')

Nooooooo, not the Primeval one Laughing

Hahaha, I know XD But you need a flap flap.
Oh goodness, this is way more funnier in my head XD

Lol, I'll get the Primeval dodo one day, and then you can *flap flap* as much as you want Laughing

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions :)

Thanks a lot, Andreas Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Wonderful newbies cheers

Ohhhh, nothing like a sho with reduced products that you have been looking for drunken Applause Applause Very Happy Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:31 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful newbies cheers

Ohhhh, nothing like a sho with reduced products that you have been looking for drunken Applause Applause Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks, Susanne Very Happy Yes, always nice if the prices are reduced Razz

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Hurray, today I went back to the Schleich shop with the reduced retired figurines, and when I came home, two envelopes had arrived! cheers I already opened everything and took photographs, but I'm still so excited bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Schleich African buffalo and calf; the same shop started selling Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis, including some 2016 ones!

Very cute Good Luck Mini 351322 harp seal pup; check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for way better pictures

And now for the envelopes.. bounce bounce bounce

K&M Ring-tailed lemur (Endangered Animals Bulk, 1997) for Lance, Bullyland cat for Karin and two dodos for me!! Albert Heijn WWF dodo and..

..Club Earth dodo drunken

Sorry guys, I can't stop bouncing around because of that Club Earth dodo bounce I can't believe I found it on a Dutch auction site bounce bounce cheers

Better pics next week!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Julie, you're a toy animal finder of top excellence! cheers
It doesn't surprise me that you are really excited with that wonderful CE dodo. That's not a common figure at all and dodos are the cutest creatures that ever existed. Sometimes brands try to make other bird creatures funny and friendly in an exagerated level but Nature already did it much before. Unfortunately humans gave a sad end to that story but we have these lovely toys to tribute these creatures. Congratulations! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Roger wrote:
Julie, you're a toy animal finder of top excellence! cheers
It doesn't surprise me that you are really excited with that wonderful CE dodo. That's not a common figure at all and dodos are the cutest creatures that ever existed. Sometimes brands try to make other bird creatures funny and friendly in an exagerated level but Nature already did it much before. Unfortunately humans gave a sad end to that story but we have these lovely toys to tribute these creatures. Congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you very much, Roger Smile Yes, it's always very thrilling when finding nice animal figurines online on auction sites, but especially little feathered treasures like these.. And that's a nice way to look at it! Indeed, dodo's were just living and breathing caricature birds! Such a pity they had to end that way, because of humans.. But indeed, it makes it even feel better when finding one in toy shape! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 pm

cheers cheers cheers Big congrats Julie! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:55 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Big congrats Julie! Very Happy

Thanks, LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
FluffySlipers

FluffySlipers

Country/State : Wiltshire,

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Looks like you have had a very good day !

Do you have a Dodo collection ? I'd love to see a photo of them all together.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:23 pm

FluffySlipers wrote:
Looks like you have had a very good day !

Do you have a Dodo collection ?  I'd love to see a photo of them all together.

I sure had! cheers

I do collect dodos, yes, but unfortunately there haven't been made lots of these unfortunate feathered critters. I'll try to photograph them together next week!

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:00 pm

I'm bouncing with you! Very Happy bounce bounce Applause cheers
I keep scrolling up to the Club Earth Dodo Cool cheers

Happy you got the African buffalo and calf Very Happy The seal pup look so small there XD Laughing
Sneaky seal pup Razz

Thank you in advance for the lovely calico kitty Very Happy
(She reminds me of Vlekje Wink :3 <3)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:10 am

Phantastic additions again!! Big congratulations Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:20 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I'm bouncing with you! Very Happy bounce bounce Applause cheers
I keep scrolling up to the Club Earth Dodo Cool cheers

Happy you got the African buffalo and calf Very Happy The seal pup look so small there XD Laughing
Sneaky seal pup Razz

Thank you in advance for the lovely calico kitty Very Happy
(She reminds me of Vlekje Wink :3 <3)

Hehe, yes I love the dodo I love you Now I still need the Noah's Pals ones :3

I'll try to send the kitty your way next week Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Phantastic additions again!!  Big congratulations Julie :)

Thanks, Andreas! Smile

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Nice additions.

I like dodo too Smile , congrats

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:36 pm

landrover wrote:

Nice additions.

I like dodo too Smile , congrats

Thank you, Fernando! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:28 pm

You find such gems, Julie cheers

The buffaloes, the Bullyland cat, and - WOW  ! The dodos I love you
AND a K&M LEMUR !!!! affraid Droool tongue bounce

The little lucky seal-ling is the cutest ever Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:00 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you, Susanne! cheers Yes, I'm very fortunate when it comes to finding nice animal figurines Smile And I just love searching down the internet for them!

And the seal pup is so cute drunken It was fun to see some of the 2016 Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis in real, but I'm still hoping to see the kiwi!

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's a general Additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Congrats on all of these especially the Club Earth dodo and lemur. My shelf is awaiting this gem. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you, Susanne! cheers Yes, I'm very fortunate when it comes to finding nice animal figurines Smile And I just love searching down the internet for them!

And the seal pup is so cute drunken It was fun to see some of the 2016 Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis in real, but I'm still hoping to see the kiwi!

Fortunate she calls it Rolling Eyes Laughing
You are a sniffing dog! Laughing

cheers

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:36 am

Congrats, they are amazing! cheers bounce bounce Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:09 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Congrats on all of these especially the Club Earth dodo and lemur. My shelf is awaiting this gem. Very Happy

Thanks, Lance Very Happy

Saien wrote:
Congrats, they are amazing! cheers bounce bounce Very Happy

Thank you, Andrea! ^^

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:42 pm

I DID IT. I did it again. Maybe I must stop feeling surprised everytime xD Well, every sale has its story. Today I went to my mother's place after school and after a tiresome two-hours journey I arrived. I was early and my mother still needed to get some things, so I decided to go with her. We went to a mall where I'd never been before, around 20-30 minutes away from our house. I was just wondering if there was some sort of toy shop in the mall, when I noticed a shop that looked like a florist (it actually was described as a 'decoration shop') where I could see a massive amount of animal statues inside. My mother hugely encourages my collection, so it was no problem to enter the shop! I slowly walked past all the shelves, skimming all the animals, when I noticed it.. The HUGE AAA Giant Anteater! cheers I grabbed it immediately haha, afraid that any other shoppers would take it before my eyes. When I walked further, I saw other AAA figurines, but also some Toy Major and plastic China figurines. At the end I found a jar filled with keychains, and when I digged into it, I found two Play Visions keychains.. The PV kestrel and Andean condor from the 1998 birds series! cheers And a lovely otter, marked Gehard Collection. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Okay, very long story, to make it short: I found some amazing figurines for incredibly low prices. I'm so happy right now! ^^ Here is a group picture, I'll take some better photographs within a few days Wink

AAA Giant Anteater, Toy Major Humpback Whale, Gehard Collection Otter keychain, AAA bison and calf and PV kestrel and Andean condor keychains

Expecting something tomorrow, hehe.. Razz

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Congratulations! Great finds. You must be blessed by the patron of collections. :)

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next