Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Thanks Andreas and Anna! cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Thank you all so much, Roger, LeeAnn, Karin, Susanne, Lance, Laura, Paige and Andrea! cheers

I'm already into a trade with Lance and I've just bought a few animals from a Dutch auction site, so it looks like I'm back in business Razz

BEESTJES!!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing cheers

BEESTJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I received a parcel with various animal figurines about a week ago:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Various, including Schleich-S elephant and some AAA look-a-likes

Love the fox <3

Safari Ltd fakes; they are looking really good, actually, very good quality replicas

For example, the China harp seal

I find the Safari Ltd replicas very interesting. I'm not sure if I've ever seen such good fakes. They are really good quality, great paintwork and quite heavy.

Expecting another parcel and a trade with Lance!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:51 am

Great newcomers Julie . Applause
Congratulations for all new friends :)

Last edited by costicuba on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 am

Beautyful additions, dear Julie cheers
All look great ! What especially catches my eye is that little horse in the first picture, - very elegant !
And the Safaris are wonderful Very Happy

I have that seal also and like it very much ! It feels like an AAA model, but can't be - I wonder if somebody can tell something about it ? scratch

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:45 am

Those 'Safari' animals really do look good! Defiantly copies, but what are they doing here XD

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:37 am

NightLioness wrote:
Those 'Safari' animals really do look good! Defiantly copies, but what are they doing here XD
Gosh ! I missed that !!! Are the others COPIES affraid

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:37 am

SUSANNE wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

She can't find any mark that says Safari at all.
And if you look at, for example the corgi dog, they aren't exactly the same.
But they have a good quality, heavy and good painting.

Compare her Corgi to the TAI one: Corgi dog TAI

Strange and a mystery to us both XD

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:37 am

Thanks Kosta, Susanne and Karin! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
What especially catches my eye is that little horse in the first picture, - very elegant!

You mean this one?

It indeed is a very elegant horse figurine. This horse is only marked with 'Made in China', but again, looks really good for a China model, just as the Safari Ltd copies.

SUSANNE wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Yes, they're all copies Wink They are all marked just as the harp seal, 'Species name | Made in China'. But again, they are so well made that they indeed look almost exactly as the real figurines!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:27 am

Congratulations Julie for your new figures! It is nice to see that your collection keeps growing and always with so many interesting and misterious figures. Very Happy
About Safari copies, someone posted here a link of some white-boxed sets that Safari is already aware of them, they may be from the same collection. If those have foxes, I have to get them. Very Happy Is the unknown fox for me, those that you call AAA alike? It is very interesting and the mold looks more like it was made for an Arctic fox. Have you acquired it in a random lot or do you know where to get it? Very Happy

Tarunyada wrote:
Love the fox <3

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:47 am

Great models, the elephant is my favorite elephant, so much character. congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Thanks, Roger and Paige! cheers Today arrived another package with some lovely figurines, including Schleich and Papo animals (with the Schleich Minke whale I love you). I'll be able to make some pictures next week Wink

Roger wrote:
Is the unknown fox  for me, those that you call AAA alike? It is very interesting and the mold looks more like it was made for an Arctic fox. Have you acquired it in a random lot or do you know where to get it? Very Happy

The mold really looks like it was supposed to be an Arctic fox indeed. I wonder if they ever made one.. I bought this one in a lot of animals, including different figurines. I have no idea what it is. I called previous figurines AAA look-a-likes because I've seen the same molds produced by AAA before (I know there have been some strange exchange between molds and brands in the past, such as the Schleich/Safari Ltd/AAA lines). All these AAA look-a-likes were merely marked with 'CHINA' or 'MADE IN CHINA', while this fox looks a bit different. First of all, I've never seen an AAA fox with this mold before, and secondly, it's marked differently:

CHINA FOX 1994 M

I have no idea what this 'M' means, but I know that this fox is already older than I am! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:20 am

Thanks for additional information Julie! I think the way it is marked turns it even more interesting! Very Happy
I like when figures are marked with a year and something misterious. Laughing I also don't remember seeing that mold used by AAA and that M is almost surely a brand indication. So, not AAA for sure.

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 am

Tarunyada wrote:

Wow! Your horse looks like this guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rather nice copy!
Also, lovely additions. I don't know why i haven't commented yet but I've been following this topic for a while now!

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks for additional information Julie! I think the way it is marked turns it even more interesting! Very Happy
I like when figures are marked with a year and something misterious. Laughing I also don't remember seeing that mold used by AAA and that M is almost surely a brand indication. So, not AAA for sure.

You're welcome, Roger! It's always exciting to find 'new' brands like these, I hope we can find more information about it bounce And maybe we even find an Arctic fox on the same mold once! cheers

Drakulka wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Wow! Your horse looks like this guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rather nice copy!
Also, lovely additions. I don't know why i haven't commented yet but I've been following this topic for a while now!

It sure looks like those Breyers! Thanks for the information, Stanislava! Only mine is just marked 'Made in China'. What material are those Breyer ones? Mine's just hard plastic, just as the major brand figurines.

Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:38 am

Breyer Stablemates are hard plastic as well. I am not sure, but I do think they are Cellulose plastic. I've seen quite a lot of the G1 Stablemates being reproduced by China factories into cheaper copies

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:14 am

Fox M. Shocked  
Could it be Fox Mulder undercover ???? affraid bounce cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Thanks Kosta, Susanne and Karin! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
What especially catches my eye is that little horse in the first picture, - very elegant!

You mean this one?

It indeed is a very elegant horse figurine. This horse is only marked with 'Made in China', but again, looks really good for a China model, just as the Safari Ltd copies.

WOW ! An ancient Breyer-copy cheers

Many copies are both charming and intersting Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:43 pm

Drakulka wrote:
Breyer Stablemates are hard plastic as well. I am not sure, but I do think they are Cellulose plastic. I've seen quite a lot of the G1 Stablemates being reproduced by China factories into cheaper copies

Quite interesting, thank you for the information! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Fox M. Shocked  
Could it be Fox Mulder undercover ???? affraid bounce cheers

Could be scratch Wasn't someone on STS using X-Files action toys to match their larger scaled horses? Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! An ancient Breyer-copy cheers

Many copies are both charming and intersting   Very Happy

They sure are, Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Today I bought some new figurines! cheers This time not from the internet, but in the city I'm living in. My local Schleich store cut the price from this year's collectors items, so I couldn't help myself but buying some cuties I wanted for quite some time..

Schleich-S 14694 otter, 14692 white/mountain hare, 14639 Arctic fox pup and 14693 beaver;
got the 14362 meerkat earlier this week from another shop

In another shop I bought 7 from the existing 11 penguins from the Safari Ltd 683404 Penguins TOOB:

Safari Ltd 683404 Penguins TOOB, beginning at the left, clockwise: Adelie Penguin, Chinstrap Penguin,
Humboldt Penguin, Rockhopper Penguin, Gentoo Penguin, South African Penguin and Galapagos Penguin in the middle

Better pictures next week! I also received a wonderful envelope from Lance, photographs next week as well. And still expecting something special coming week..

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:10 pm

cheers Congrats Julie! I can never resist when I see sales on models I really want Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 9:11 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
cheers Congrats Julie! I can never resist when I see sales on models I really want Laughing

Thanks, LeeAnn! cheers I'm probably going back next week for the 14640 African buffalo and 14641 African buffalo calf.. I'll sure have a look at the other figurines as well, it's so tempting Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:58 am

Julie, do they sell Safari penguins individually? You have to get a Galapagos penguin for my collection! Laughing
Good idea getting these small Schleich. They're all nice and I also own some of them. Although I don't need more beavers or otters, I'll surely get these two if I find them cheap. Very Happy
About buffalos, go for it, both are wonderful figures, I don't collect calves but cape buffalo calf from Schleich is one of the most interesting youngsters of ever, I also like the bison calf and kudu, for example. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:08 am

See? Even Roger tells you to go and buy the little calf Very Happy cheers Crocodile

V&D is now totally bankrupt! >.< Such a shame all V&D's are so far away XD

I seriously need to come to Deventer sometimes!! cheers

Again, congrats on the beautiful little critters :3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:33 am

Roger wrote:
Julie, do they sell Safari penguins individually? You have to get a Galapagos penguin for my collection! Laughing
Good idea getting these small Schleich. They're all nice and I also own some of them. Although I don't need more beavers or otters, I'll surely get these two if I find them cheap. Very Happy
About buffalos, go for it, both are wonderful figures, I don't collect calves but cape buffalo calf from Schleich is one of the most interesting youngsters of ever, I also like the bison calf and kudu, for example. Very Happy

Roger, I'll go and see if they still have a Galapagos penguin available! Any other penguins you need? The ones I have were the only ones still available.
Okay, I'll revisit the shop and get the African buffalo and calf for sure xD

NightLioness wrote:
See? Even Roger tells you to go and buy the little calf Very Happy cheers Crocodile

V&D is now totally bankrupt! >.< Such a shame all V&D's are so far away XD

I seriously need to come to Deventer sometimes!! cheers

Again, congrats on the beautiful little critters :3

Yes yes, I'll go and get them xD
Problem is that all the V&D stores are now completely closed. I was there only last week (bought the Schleich meerkat for only 1 euro), but I wanted to go back to see if they had more Schleich/Mojö for sale, but they're completely closed now.. Damn, there goes my Mojö source D:

And thank you! cheers Can't wait to receive those dodos from MP bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:00 am

Razz Good girl Razz

So quick! Unbelievable! o.0 Yes, their goes our Mojo source Sad
I really hope Mojo can find other shops here in the Netherlands who wants to sell their animals.

Oh yes, those dodos! Very Happy cheers *flap flap :')

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:03 am

NightLioness wrote:
Razz Good girl Razz

So quick! Unbelievable! o.0 Yes, their goes our Mojo source Sad
I really hope Mojo can find other shops here in the Netherlands who wants to sell their animals.

Yes, such a pity.. Well, the Bart Smit webshop sells lots of different Mojö figurines, and there's no shipping above 25 euros. But still, I really liked the idea of going to V&D and check out all those lovely Mojö figurines in their gorgeous wooden stands..

NightLioness wrote:
Oh yes, those dodos! Very Happy cheers *flap flap :')

Nooooooo, not the Primeval one Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next